Stealthing Weapon

Guest GoneFishing
14 minutes ago, workmyhole said:

It is fucking hot, whenever a friend fucks me with his PA, my hole is sore and leaks out pink ass juices.

grroink 

On 3/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, boy4you said:

Great story as I have PA and had one of my rings bar bells modified by a machinist friend to make the balls very rough. Condoms don't last very long  

Alright , I was wondering about condoms and PA's - condoms don't last very long ! Extremely HOT - maybe some help - pin holes in the condom - fucking HOT !  :)

On 3/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, barebackeruk said:

Don't have a PA so have to rely on a scalpel puncture through the condom packet - after about 10 or twelve deep thrusts its normally job done. Although no damage to the victims hole.

Sounds HOT and Wonderful - maybe some blood fucking - breeding / preg. - blood on the dick - fucking HOT !  :)

On 3/5/2018 at 12:32 PM, boy4you said:

This is the double curved PA I have used to tear up a hole or to make a condom fail, the ball on the right is very sharp and wish I could have taken a better picture. 

Fuck yeah boy4you! That's what I'm talking about. Would love to be stealthed by that. Sometimes insist on condoms so would be hot to not know ;) As another guy said, cum is meant to be deposited deep in a bottoms ass and not in a condom

• 5 weeks later...

Part 2 - Seeking Prey

Now I had the perfect tool to spread my gift I set up a new profile on a gay fetish and general hook up site, the purpose, to see how many were actually out there secretly wanting to get knocked up or those who barebacked on the side for more dangerous fun. On both sites my profile simply stated:

'24 year old top, 8 inch uncut pierced cock with a need to breed and seed you bottom or versatile sluts.'
'Looks unimportant as you will be face down getting the fuck you will never forget, bareback only and I do not pull out until I have bred you.'
'Do not ask any questions as I am not here for a Q&A session, just be ready to get fucked.'

Profile submitted with a picture of my cock, careful so that my weapon didn't show as I didn't want to give everything away. Since screwing the twinks life up at the club I had also got a small permanent tattoo on my left leg of a grim reaper, deciding that bio hazard and scorpion was to obvious plus I wanted something a little different. After an hour or so I logged back on to the fetish site again to see how many hits I had, as the page loaded it displayed 7 views, guess that's not bad for an hour. Logging off I switched to the general hook up site and surprised to see 43 hits on my profile and 5 messages. I trawled through the first 3 messages which had stupid remarks or questions like 'Love to fuck with you, can you take the piercing out?' and 'Blow job for first meet to see how we get on.', naturally those got deleted.

Message 4 read '20 year old, hiv- std free, looking for a clean fuck.' Bingo, I checked out the profile and slightly blurred face pic, he was only a couple of miles from me. I messaged back with be at the Serenity Park cruising ground in 2 hours at the bench by the bandstand. I hit send and within a couple of minutes his reply came in "Will be there at 9pm, names Sean.".

• Like 3

Part 3 - Chasers End Game

The town clock was striking 9pm as a gust of wind blew the trees over my head, I looked up at the waving branches then at the quiet solitude of the bandstand. The trill of anonymous bareback sex was always a turn on for me and I couldn't stop myself from meeting with guys to get some cock action. I knew the risk involved so I was classed as a chaser in the world of engaging in this act. Walking down the path in my direction was a tall guy with a baseball hat, I looked nervously on trying to peek without him registering my monitoring of his movements. He stopped took a glance around and approached me.

"Sean?" he asked, "Yes." I answered looking at him, he motioned me to follow so I stood rather shakily and walked beside him as we disappeared in to the bushes and trees behind the bandstand, we continued through the dense foliage not muttering a word to each other until he hit a small opening. He reached out and pulled me up to him as he manoeuvred behind me, the excitement running through my body at the thought of this stranger holding me tight and about to fuck me. He moved one arm as I felt his hand slip in to my jogging bottoms pushing them free from my waist and down to my knees. His hand caressed my ass quickly then I heard his zipper being undone and felt his knuckles against my ass as he fumbled his cock free from his jeans.

I bent over slightly and felt the unmistakable feel of metal rubbing against my hole, I flinched as something coarse grated against my hole as he pushed the head of his cock in my ass parted as a wave of pain ran through my ass. I gave a short agonising moan, thinking to myself what the hell was his piercing, trying to pull away his other arms pulled me back as more of his cock forced it's way in to me. My legs began to shake uncontrollably through the sensation that my ass was being internally ripped with every motion his cock made. Catching my breath I asked him to go easy, "Just relax and breath deeply." was his reply. He passed me a bottle of poppers so I took several deep whiffs as the rush went to my head I sighed and he slowly pushed the length of his cock deep inside my ass.

He rested holding me firmly on his cock "Take some more poppers." he told me, I obliged and started feeling his hips rubbing up against my ass as he began to fuck me slow and steady. The scraping sensation eased as I thought it was natural when taking a pierced cock, little did I realise what it was doing to the inside of my ass. My head was buzzing from the poppers as he began to thrust in harder and faster with every stroke, use to the sensation I relaxed and enjoyed the fuck, biting my lower lip as I tried not to make a sound. I heard him start moaning as he began to ramp up the pace pounding away at my hole, his hands tightened their grip around my waist.

Without a word he pushed hard and deep in to me as I felt his cock swell and pulsate, I moaned and pushed my ass back further on his cock, he let out several low grunts as his hips jolted harder up against me. Each one releasing a stream of his seed and breeding me deep, he relaxed and came down from his orgasm but his vice like grip on my hips showed no sign of releasing me. "There, you got your breeding, hope it was worth it." he said as his cock began retracting from my body.

I was still breathing heavy as I heard him zipping his jeans up, when I turned to face him he had disappeared in to the bushes. I pulled a tissue from my pocket and wiped at my ass flinching at the pain, examining it there was a blood but no cum. I sorted myself out and headed back home. Later that night his cum made it's return journey out of my ass and I looked in disbelief at the amount of blood and cum. I logged on to the hook up site and saw a message from him, opening it up it simply read 'Hope you like the gift I gave you.', I responded but didn't hear anything back from him. I realised then he must have been a poz gifter, even though we never mentioned status I thought that the chase was over.

I started to feel unwell about 3 weeks after that night in the bushes at Serenity park.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1