Fucks from around the US

Guest bdbottom

Guest bdbottom

I have to travel out of state about once a month for work sometimes twice. I spend a lot of time in hotel bars after my days are done. I've been doing this for almost 15 years now. My out of state trip I had to go from Texas to Missouri in 2004. I was 22, my boss gave me a company credit card and told me to charge everything I needed to the card. So here I was 22 (young dumb and full of cum) working alongside a couple of guys from Germany and Austria. Needless to say we lived at the hotel bar once we were off work. We got to know the bartenders quit well. Hell they would have our drinks and food ready for us before we walked into the bar. Before the end of the second week I was getting hit on by one of the bartenders. She was pretty damn good looking for a woman who was in her mid 50s. Now Friday came and we were off for the weekend. So we had made plans to go to Lake of the Ozarks and relax there. I got to my room and found a note on the fridge. "I left you a gift in the fridge, enjoy." No name on it but I knew it was from the older bartender. I opened the fridge and it was filled with Shiner Bock! "Holy shit someone's gonna drunk and laid" was the first thought to pop into my head. I immediately drank one and then another before I got into the shower. I take hot ass showers. So two things when I'm done. I look like a freaking lobster and my whole room is filled with steam. I got out grabbed a towel and started to dry off and didn't realize the TV was on until I walked out into the room. I looked at my bed and saw the bartender was sitting on the edge of the bed naked and playing her pussy. I dropped the towel walked over and before she could get the first word out of her mouth. I shoved my cock in her mouth and in the same motion pushed her back onto the bed. I face fucked her for minute or two before flipping around so we could 69 with me being on top. Again she tried to say something but couldn't get it out fast enough. As soon as my tongue pushed inside her pussy she moaned deep and low while grabbing the back of my head. She had half my cock in her mouth my face buried in her pussy and she sounds like a dying wildebeest. I jumped up and turned around again. She looks up at me and yells at me to eat her pussy more. Come to find out she has never had her pussy eaten! I stayed down for about 10 minutes and gave a few orgasms in the process. She's clawing my back trying to pull me up before I finally give in. I push her back, left up her legs and easy my cock into her incredibly tight pussy. I get all the way inside and I glance over at the night stand and see she a condom sitting there. I grab it and toss over the head board. I take my time fucking her since she so tight. She is in complete ecstasy and I didn't want to have it come to abrupt stop. I slowly build up a faster pace and after a few minutes I making full strokes in and out of her pussy. And she starts clawing at my back again and she tells me to fuck her harder. I pound away. She start moaning for more and telling me not to stop. By this time I'm about to blow my load. I thought back to the condom briefly and I hear her moaning "give it to me" give it to me". She locks her legs around me and I start to cum balls deep in her pussy. My cock pulses as I fill her, she starts rocking her hips and then she bites my neck. I fucking love a freaky woman. Its the only thing I love more than cock. As she biting and sucking on the side of my neck I knees up so I'm not restricted by her legs anymore. I start pound her with long deep hard thrust. I flip her over after minute or so and resume pounding away doggy style. I fucked her for a few minutes blow another load deep in her pussy. I finished pumping my last bit of cum into her and grab her hips to flip ass up. She's on her shoulders and I get closer so my cock in her mouth and her pussy if face level with me. She sucking on my cock while I eat her pussy out again and then she starts to lick my ass! She stops to ask of I liked it. Instead of stopping to answer her I grab her head and shove back towards my ass. She keeps licking my hole while I'm eating all my cum out of her pussy. I finish up and flip her back over and she immediately starts calling for a time out. We lay there for the next 20 minutes talking and chain smoking. While we talk I find out she's 54, twice divorced and she has a 20 yr old daughter. She spends the next few minutes talking about how she doesn't have sex or hardly ever even masturbates because of her two previous husbands believed sex was only for procreation. I'm dumb founded ,literally, because I honestly didn't believe people still thought that way about sex. Anyways we continued to fuck almost everyday for the next week and a half. Until I spent a night at her house and she found out after that that I fucked her hit ass daughter while she was at work. Thankfully I only had 2 more days until I went back to Texas. 

I had to go back about a year later and sure enough work booked the same hotel for me. Sure enough she was still bartending at the hotel. She apparently got over it because she told me that she wanted me to fuck her on the bar after she closed. I never got a chance to fuck her daughter again though.