Unexpectedly Hot Hotel Encounter

PopperMeUp79

I was doing some business travel this week, and had an unexpectedly HOT encounter the other night. The weather was crappy out with the big storms moving around the US. I wasn’t finding much on the apps, and Craigslist was looking lame. So, I posted an ad on BBRTS, which I’ve never done before, and offered “No holes barred.” I was drinking a bottle of wine I bought at the CVS to pass some time, and chatting with randoms that were quickly revealing themselves as sketchy, asking for pics but having none. I was gonna log off and do some work, but I was horned up. It was getting late when I got pinged on my ad. The guy was in his 50s, looked heavy in his pics, but a decent face. Salt and pepper hair. His cock shot was impressive, though, and held my attention. His profile had a lot of Ask Me’s — many more than I’d usually bother chatting with — but nothing better was coming along. He was driving home from work — probably a restaurant manager — and I said he could swing by. He asked if I had a jock or assess underwear, which I did — don’t travel without them. 

He showed up about 15 minutes later. Much taller than me, and overweight with a belly. I answered the door in my jock, and he wasn’t shy about feeling my ass as I lead him into the room. He was more aggressive than I expected. I hit my poppers as he whipped his cock out of black dress pants. It was more impressive in person — about 7 1/2 inches, slightly curved shaft, and a smooth bulbous head. He was already rock hard, so I squatted in front of him and started going to town. He undressed while I worked that cock, running my tongue up and down his balls, whiffing the musky scent after they’d been pent up all day. He held the back of my head and thrust a few times.

”Show me your hole.”

I jumped on the bed, doggie style, and displayed my ass in the jockstrap. He ran his fingers across my ass, stopping to massage my hole. I heard the click of the silicon lube cap, and felt the cool liquid being roughly worked into my hole. I took two heavy hits of poppers, letting the warm rush wash over me. My ass suddenly became very hungry, and I thought I’d be settling in for some ass play. But he immediately pressed that bulbous cock head against my waiting hole, raw and slick, hitting the target on his first try. The wine and poppers mixed for the perfect storm, and he slid in with no resistance. I felt my hole stretch around the head, and the friction as his raw shaft glided across my sphincter. He went into a full-on fuck without hesitating, and I was groaning before I realized it. Fuck, that cock felt so good. I started flexing my own ass muscles in rhythm to his plunging thrusts, working the pressure around his cock. He groaned.

He fucked my ass without ever asking how it felt or how I was doing. None of the typical “You like that dick in your ass?” No, he was taking his pleasure and using my ass. At one point he flipped me onto my back, and immediately plunged back inside. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide, staring down at his own cock working my hole. I didn’t necessarily care to look at him other than quick head tilts to remind myself I was being pounded by this overweight dude — instead I stretched back on the bed and reveled in that big cock. He started slamming me, the sound of his flesh smacking against my raw ass. I grunted and moaned more. His breathing really labored and I felt droplets of sweat falling on me. His cock was filling my ass, each thrust driving a small grunt from me. 

He suddenly started making his own grunting noises, short and fast, and he pounded me a bit harder. He unleashed his load without ever asking or saying a word. He kept thrusting, and I used my ass muscles to milk his load from that hot cock. He trembled a bit, leaning his weight against my legs, and I braved them against his chest. He didn’t seem to want to pull out, and I was lazily laying there still enjoying the feeling of his thick cock stretching my hole and filling me. 

After a minute he pulled out, and I felt the long glide of that shaft, followed by the pop of the head as my ass still clenched it. He didnt say anything as he dressed, still catching his breath. I stood up as he finished, to walk him to the door. He felt my ass, running fingers to my hole. “Hot hole,” he said, fingering his own cum around the rim of my hole. With that he left. I don’t know his name or anything about him, but his load was deep inside me. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6