Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

They just feel different and although I like being with one guy, sex gets more personal even with a fuck buddy and you get to know that person and their likes, how they fuck, how they like their cock sucked etc. with lots of different guys it always feels better, more raw, less personal and a lot more variety. Never knowing who is going to fuck you or what they want to do is a turn on.

I have to have the variety!! I have had a few regulars but it always lost something after a few dozeeen fucks, but that doesnt mean I dont like to be used by someone whom knows just how slutty I am....BUT give me anonymous cocks alllllll night long ;) makes me feel more like a fucking cum whore.

Edited by mariettaBB

Guest manfun456

I love taking loads from total strangers - fucking love it - but it's also hot to have a top who's fucked me before want a repeat. I love obliging either way.

• 4 years later...

I like both.  I like the challenge of not knowing what the guy likes and making him cum and I like the repeats that go right to fucking me exactly how they want without asking "how does that feel?". Just use my hole. Don't worry about me!  <oink>

• Like 1

Guest kyoralguy4u

I like to have a few steady guy to fuck and enjoy my ass I like to do 3 somes let them all enjoy fucking me I once was gang banded by a group of 14 guys they fucked men many times all night long I had my first double dick in me that night too There was a couple really well hung black guys that really open my ass up big time that night 

There’s an old saying “third time’s a charm”. Like “he had me over a barrel”, people say this without realizing it’s about sex. Usually by the third time you have settled in on what you are going to do from then on. I’ve seen it happen with a month between hookups. 

It’s always great getting a new regular though. 

Edited by Pozlover1

Both of course. 

When I became single I had the dream of having lots of regular fuckbuddies. At least one for each single day. It remained a dream. I have three fbs. One is literally regular, we meet two days a week. The other two come monthly or more rarely. It would be nice to have more among them some who are open to group sessions. Besides the fbs I regularly go to a company we make bb group sessions. In that company there are some guys who are always the same, the other part of the company made by  always new guys.

Having regular fbs means for me to secure the regular breeding. But it is also necessary for me to be barebacked by unknown maybe invisible guys. Therefore, I go to saunas and cruising bars and enjoy darkrooms.

Edited by bareback-flipflop

I have a few regular buds I satisfy but for me I enjoy a lot of random partners. This satisfies my sex appetite physically, especially in group environments  and also my intellectual side gets off knowing I have as many partners as I do and most males don't get to enjoy or know such pleasure. There is an indescribable high I about being on a fuk bench or in a sling and a line of guys all taking a turn in you...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I prefer regular fuck buds. You get to learn what they like and what turns them on so I can anticipate on that. And they get to know what I like, which is important to me as well. It makes the sex so much better. Doesn't mean I don't like quick anon sessions but I usually only get those when on vacation (due to the lack of bars/clubs/bathhouses here). I have a few regulars now, actually maybe more than I can handle....Some I see every week, some less often. 

I would like more FWBs and not just FBs but I am aware I am not in a position to complain. I never thought in my life I would be having sex so often after I turned 50 and moved to a small town. I am a very happy slutty daddy ? 

• Like 2