Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

There are benefits to both.  A regular buddy will sometimes save his load for a couple days knowing that he'll put it inside you just how you like it.  On the other hand, there's always that feeling of newness about letting a man inside you for the first time.

I just could not possibly have one lover, or a couple of fuck buds. I need to get fucked and bred far too often for that. I always aim for 20 cocks every weekend and love being gangbanged and just cannot say no.

On 4/11/2019 at 12:24 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I have a few regular buds I satisfy but for me I enjoy a lot of random partners. This satisfies my sex appetite physically, especially in group environments  and also my intellectual side gets off knowing I have as many partners as I do and most males don't get to enjoy or know such pleasure. There is an indescribable high I about being on a fuk bench or in a sling and a line of guys all taking a turn in you...

you are dead right = the feeling of being complete I get when I have been fucked by six or seven different or when I host five or six tops at home is so overpowering. I even start to get excited hours before I know I am going to a sex party, or a group of tops are coming over or I am going to the dark room. I find it hard to concentrate on anything but the cocks I am going to get

• Like 2

22 hours ago, row2infinity said:

I love getting bred by total strangers 

i bet several hundred men have fucked this whore bareback and she doesnt even know their names or what they look like. faggots like you and @gangbangsuperstar are a great example for young cumdumps

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There's an argument made for both. I get more sex from FBs consistently since there's no need to dance around, "will they, won't they idea." 

I have a slight preference for randoms - mainly for the rush of the unexpected. It makes me feel like a slut, and I feel better about myself revelling in the depravity of the situation.