Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

Guest GoneFishing

I have realized that bath house fucks don’t translate in an outside setting and vice versa.  So I have repeats in the tubs and only in hotels or homes.  It’s less sleazy but still fun but hotter in a bathhouse where you can let loose and be as loud and verbal tee hee

Long answer is that I like to chase ass and cum 🐷

Guest Binudenative

My regular fuck buddies have always been closeted married men, so I prefer to keep my circle a bit small, but I have had a couple of new tops fuck me in my past.

I like taking loads from as many different guys as possible, but also value having regular buds, for those times that I can't find new meat, regulars are good for keeping my cunt loaded.  I like getting variety because I get very turned on by the thought of all that different DNA getting mixed up with mine.  I have been getting turned on recently by taking cum from guys of different ethnicities.  I like challenging myself to find breeders from different ethnic groups and fantasizing about all that DNA that's getting bred into me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

I like taking loads from as many different guys as possible, but also value having regular buds, for those times that I can't find new meat, regulars are good for keeping my cunt loaded.  I like getting variety because I get very turned on by the thought of all that different DNA getting mixed up with mine.  I have been getting turned on recently by taking cum from guys of different ethnicities.  I like challenging myself to find breeders from different ethnic groups and fantasizing about all that DNA that's getting bred into me.

This is how I feel. In my cunt is a massive jigsaw puzzle of human genetic diversity. Every time I get a new load fucked up into my guts, I have one more piece of the genetic puzzle absorbed into my DNA. My goal is to collect every kind of human DNA up in my cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefer a mixture. New meat is great but finding guys who are serious about fucking can be exhausting. Regular FBs are reliable and therefore quite valuable 

Guest FinalDL2021

I prefer having a few regular fuck buds. its just my experience that when you know someone, the sex always seems to be better. There is some trust that is established, and you both know what buttons to push, with regards to getting each other turned on.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:39 AM, coastalbender said:

Ideally, I'd like a regular who gets turned on by me getting random, anonymous loads.

Guys like this exist.  My husband gets turned on by me getting used.  I think I love it more because he loves it so much.