Truckers

UncutCumHole

I have had a fetish for truckers, truckstops, rest areas and ABS for as long as I can remember. 

I have spent MANY MANY hours in trucks bunks and cruising trucker toilets. 

Love to have you tell us your experiences, where the best truckstops are located but in particular where the ABS is located where truckers are very evident. 

Love being a pussy when those truckers are travelling and just need a warm hole to breed and go.

• Upvote 3

My favorite topic....

About 25 years ago, a lean 50 something bearded trucker talked me into letting him fuck me dirty, as he put it. Two loads in my ass later, and I was officially dirty. I started chatting with him on AOL truckersm4m, and when he drove near me, I went up to meet him at truckstop. It was a hot encounter, even though I didn't fully understand his intentions at the time. 

Since then, I've enjoyed fucking many truckers, in and out of their sleepers. Always sharing my loads with them. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KMMPaGuy said:

sounds HOT to me.

It is pretty hot. Majority are masculine regular men into the same. My encounters past several years have been with 20-30 yr olds who like a top bear daddy. What's great for me is the trucking life often results in weight gain and being unshaven, which means beefy and hairy. That's my favorite type of man to fuck. And they never mention a rubber, and always let me dump my nut up their ass. I still get to bottom occasionally with truckers, but I'm finding the ones into me want me to fuck them. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i have gone through truckstops, rest areas countless times wanting to be fucked in a sleeper truck, butt never have... have never figured out how to arrange it

Lots of ways... Sit on a bench at rest stop and just watch the men coming and going. After a while you can tell who is looking. Also, read up on how to use CB for cruising. I've done both and had lots of luck. Not 100%, but enough to keep me doing it. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, BearPounder said:

Do truckers use CB's much in this day and age? My experience with them has been meeting them in the parking lot or restroom.

Not all do, but plenty still have em. And that ones looking for a spontaneous 'good buddy' definitely have one. Many truckers aren't into hookup apps or online stuff. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I pretty much stumbled into the trucker thing by accident. When I was younger I'd ride my bike to a rest stop not far from my home to cruise. It had an area out back for truckers to park and rest. They'd cruise the bathrooms and hang out in the bushes out back. You'd also see guys and girls walking around the rigs and it didn't take long for me to figure out the were working the truckers looking for sex. I wasn't that bold so I stuck to the bathroom and bushes. Most just wanted a blowjob or handjob but some wanted to fuck. Other posters are right, they were usually chubby, hairy, not quite so clean, scruffy faces, and such but I didn't care...I just wanted a load down my throat or in my ass. They'd usually pull out a rubber and ask if I wanted them to wrap and I loved seeing their faces light up when I said they could fuck me without one.

i got to know one of the truckers pretty well...he had a regular route and we lined up dates and times to fuck. He said that truckers sometimes use apps but don't have a lot of free time to fuck...just regulated break time. They like seeing guys hanging out with that look like they're cruising and so I started perfecting that look...shirtless, relaxed but at the same time like you're looking for something. He explained to me how things happened at truck stops, how guys work the trucks looking for truckers to have sex, working the showers at truck stops. Once I could drive I started hanging at the Flying J near me...could always get a lot of action in the showers and there was a Cafe Risque next to it, great place to hang out and service horny truckers. Took more than a few loads in a sleeper...

Live in Louisiana. Being taken into a rig and fucking wth abtrucker at a truck stop is an all time fantasy of mine. I don’t care what body style they are, I just want to fuck in their sleeper as raunchy as we can make it. Just don’t know how to go about doing it. Tried apps but found no luck in that.