Why do bottoms send dick pics ?

Davidc

As a top I’m becoming very frustrated that bottoms send dick pics ,I’m not interested in your dick.

its your ass I want to see , ideally with spread cheeks and a cum filled hole.

For me that’s the biggest turn on and tells me your a slut , my first question if some one contacts me for a instant hook up is “got a load in you “ if so I’m round in a flash.

i guess that’s why I like dark rooms , I can almost always find a freshly fucked a.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

I don’t tend to unless asked, a fair few tops ask to see a dick pics, I guess they want to see every aspect of who they want to fuck? I get the odd tops sending ass pics, I couldn’t care less what their ass looks like. I guess some tops like to suck guys off aswell so they want to see the complete “package”

8 hours ago, Davidc said:

As a top I’m becoming very frustrated that bottoms send dick pics ,I’m not interested in your dick.

For me that’s the biggest turn on and tells me your a slut , my first question if some one contacts me for a instant hook up is “got a load in you “ if so I’m round in a flash.

i guess that’s why I like dark rooms , I can almost always find a freshly fucked a.

I have wondered the same thing as a bottom. I have a folder of pics on my computer with about 40 naked shots, five are of my penis and three of those are pics of my penis in a chastity cage. The two erect shots were hard to get, not because my penis doesn't get hard, but it usually only gets hard when a top is interested in my hole. The only reason i have the pics is because sometimes i'm asked for one one so i have them on hand. 

Even though i am a slut bottom (I'm always a slut when i haven't had penile relief), i love a mans ass. Visually it's one of the most appealing things on His anatomy, so i guess i get that one can like the look without wanting to use it. 

Guest totalbottomrr

I am 100 per cent bottom,  so if a top ask for a cock pic I know it is not going to work,  all my cock does is get in the way of my sex life, my cock does not get hard,  my job is to get him hard & take all he has to give. 

Guest bbbearlover1

I think it's a great question. I laugh every single time I get some "total bottom" or "total sub" dick pic. Did you not read my profile or my comments? I have zero interest in dick pics. Now, I do want you to be male. Hell, I don't even ask for pics, but if I did, I want to see male asses and male pussies. And if you think I am some sort of closeted versatile guy, then you'll be disappointed deeply. I've been about the male ass since I was 8; I'm not changing. Show that ass. Show that pussy. But if you're a bottom or a sub approaching total Tops or Dom Tops, hold off on the dick pics (unless he is into CBT, and makes that clear).

Guest RD4hotsex
2 hours ago, bbbearlover1 said:

I think it's a great question. I laugh every single time I get some "total bottom" or "total sub" dick pic. Did you not read my profile or my comments? I have zero interest in dick pics. Now, I do want you to be male. Hell, I don't even ask for pics, but if I did, I want to see male asses and male pussies. And if you think I am some sort of closeted versatile guy, then you'll be disappointed deeply. I've been about the male ass since I was 8; I'm not changing. Show that ass. Show that pussy. But if you're a bottom or a sub approaching total Tops or Dom Tops, hold off on the dick pics (unless he is into CBT, and makes that clear).

this does not look like a cock585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpgbut it look like you would be entering  a volcano

Yeah, I do think it is odd.  This afternoon, I had just gotten home after a great fuck and while I was messaging a thank you to the top, got hit on by someone else.  He asked for pics, I sent some body and ass shots.  He sent some of his which showed his hard cock.  His profile promotes his thick, 7.5 inch dick, my profile states I'm a bottom that wants raw.  He then says "if you were a top, I'd go for it." WTF?!  I do have some body pics that have my dick hard, others with it soft, but mainly so they can see everything they are getting.  Only thing that makes sense might be tops who also like to suck dick, or maybe they are into a big-dicked guy submitting.

8 hours ago, bbbearlover1 said:

100% with you on this. If you're a bottom, have a nice face and ass shot. If I'm fucking you there's a real good chance I won't notice your cock. 

18 hours ago, Davidc said:

You sound like my kind of TOP

What a good and sensible question. There are only two reasons I have cock picks on show: 1) because a lot of guys want to know about my Ampallang piercing and a pic is easier than an explanation, and 2) there are Doms who enjoy CBT and I'm a full-service submissive. I would never post a cock pic in an ad if I were going to be slutting at a hotel or at the baths. The last thing I want is to attract other bottoms. (I love you, brothers, but I don't have what you're looking for...)

Hell, I don't even really enjoy ejaculating. I'd ten times rather have the prostate or anal orgasms that come from being fucked.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

I always get confused by tops requesting pics of my cock lol. 99% of my lewd pics are of my ass. Not only is it my best feature, but I had always assumed most tops would mostly be interested in what they're sticking their cock into. I've had a few guys I feel like it was a size thing, they just like being bigger than their bottom, but when a top only wants to see cock pics and ignores my ass, I start getting the feeling they're not a 100% top.

Hell I have a hard time ever even taking cock pics. It's so small and since I never use it I always feel silly trying to take pics of it and can never even get or stay hard for one.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, CCbttm said:

I always get confused by tops requesting pics of my cock lol. 99% of my lewd pics are of my ass. Not only is it my best feature, but I had always assumed most tops would mostly be interested in what they're sticking their cock into. I've had a few guys I feel like it was a size thing, they just like being bigger than their bottom, but when a top only wants to see cock pics and ignores my ass, I start getting the feeling they're not a 100% top.

Hell I have a hard time ever even taking cock pics. It's so small and since I never use it I always feel silly trying to take pics of it and can never even get or stay hard for one.

With you on that one.  I have a few dick pics but I don't want to get sucked off and I'm not fucking you so who cares what my cock looks like. I cum way too fast and don't stay hard for it anyway. My ass is what's important for the man. 

• Upvote 1