Why do bottoms send dick pics ?

Davidc

A collection of interesting replies here. Going with the general consensus, I myself as a 100% Top have never been able to fathom why guys send me Dick pics. If they are Versatile I do not understand due to my various profiles being very clear and concise about what I am bringing to the table, and what I seek. If they are Bottom, okay, now you are just being daft, lol

Seriously though, I just do not understand, and am pleased to learn it isn't just me.

For those that have read my other comments on BZ over time, will know that for me personally being a Top goes way beyond anal intercourse; It is also about a state of mind, with a specific attitude, not just a physical manifestation ~ A Dom!

I have ZERO interest in a guys Dick, absolutely none at all. There is one exception to the rule however with Dick pics; An image of a Dick that is caged / locked, a potential fit that can pique my interest.

• Upvote 2

im true vers bottom i love both and have a cock pic as my cock is the nicer feature i think lol  but i do like to top as much as bottom and get alot of total bottoms contact me

Their is a dude on BBRT who claims he takes loads, but everyone he messages me he’s asking if I want head and has nothing in his profile but dick pics. I blocked him eventually. I’m not interested in your dick or ur head unless we are after, and if you have nothing but dick pics, I see a bunch of excuses coming why u can’t fuck if we do meet 

46 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I don’t have a dick pic anymore. I hate it when a guy that claims to be a total top asks..... any more pics?... I send more pics of pussy and ass and he sends back...dick? It’s such a turn off to me. I want a real man. Not one that wants dick.

Totally agree.  It’s simple really: if a ‘top’ wants to see my dick, then we’re not compatible and we’re not going to meet. End of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, bbboffer said:

im true vers bottom i love both and have a cock pic as my cock is the nicer feature i think lol  but i do like to top as much as bottom and get alot of total bottoms contact me

Sorry but sounds like you are just vers than vers bottom if you like both equally

14 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I'm a bottom. I have a big dick and I'm kinda proud of it. Otherwise, you might as well have a girl, right?

No having sex with a girl and a man are completely different, the vibe and energy are completely different. I've fucked a lot of hung bottoms. Nice dick now get on all 4's and let me open that pussy up. It's your ass that entices me, not your dick. For me it's not about nullifying another man's masculinity. I like fucking holes. Holes turn me on lol

A big burly guy moaning and cumming over and over on my dick is hot. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Totally agree.  It’s simple really: if a ‘top’ wants to see my dick, then we’re not compatible and we’re not going to meet. End of.

While I tend to agree with you, the one circumstance I'm fine with where a top is interested in my dick is when he wants to see it and then lock it up.

• Like 1

I’m a total 100% bottom - and love pleasing tops and taking their loads. I do have one single dick pick out of my nine other pics on my BBRT profile, and the only reason is to try and avoid those guys who claim to be total tops but are just lookie-loos and ask for a dick pic when they message me. I won’t turn down a top playing with my cock while fucking me, but I don’t require it and honestly prefer he not. I don’t send my dock pic to guys who ask for it because I’m only interested in their cock and make them feel good. 

16 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

While I tend to agree with you, the one circumstance I'm fine with where a top is interested in my dick is when he wants to see it and then lock it up.

Chastity doesn't count LOL

• Like 2