Out in public with cum on face?

CigarBear68

Yes. It happens frequently. I go to the ABS and will blow as many cocks as I can. Quite often guys like to jack off on my face. If cum gets into my goatee or on my Tshirt, I just leave it there. I love the smell of drying cum in my goatee. I also love the smell of ass in my goatee when I've been eating ass in the bookstore arcade or theater. I love getting home and looking in the mirror when I see dried cum in my hair and goatee. I don't care how many people have seen it.

27 minutes ago, bbbearlover1 said:

As a Dom Daddy Top, I've not had anything like that on my face. BUT, I have made it a point, on some occasions, not to wash my face after eating pussy. And when I eat pussy, I use my face, and I will put my head onto the pussy. In those times, I want to smell the pussy I've played with, and I hope others will smell that pussy too. I am more than sure that true male pussy lovers have smelled my fun. 

How bout some ropes of your cum on my beard? ?

1 hour ago, bbbearlover1 said:

As a Dom Daddy Top, I've not had anything like that on my face. BUT, I have made it a point, on some occasions, not to wash my face after eating pussy. And when I eat pussy, I use my face, and I will put my head onto the pussy. In those times, I want to smell the pussy I've played with, and I hope others will smell that pussy too. I am more than sure that true male pussy lovers have smelled my fun. 

Hahaha! I haven't eaten pussy in a long time, but I remember what it smells like. =P

On vacation with a woman friend this weekend.  We were standing on a street after dinner talking in a light rain under separate umbrellas.  I occasionally tipped mine to block a drizzly breeze blocking my eyes from hers.  Then I noticed standing against a wall behind her is a guy in sweats that kept grabbing and rubbing his dick, about 20-something.  He made eye contact with me occasionally, not sure if he was getting off touching himself in public or what.  Well, she headed back to our hotel nearby, and I walked a little and noticed he was staring intently at me checking I follow him.  Going down a quiet dark alley he stopped near a receeded doorway motioned for me to lean against the door pushed me to my knees my face into his crotch. I could feel his dick on my face thru his sweatpants, then he pulled out a nice uncut dick semihard for me to suck.  Fucking my face without saying a word.  I stared taking my dick out to jerk when he stopped me, but I'd go back again in a minute.  He pulled my arms away from touching myself, when I tried reaching again for a little rub he slapped my face fucking hard visibly pissed that I'm only there to suck his dick and that's it.  That just got him more into his role and could feel him ready to cum really fucking my throat and cumming slowly deflating in my throat.  I kept sucking cleaning his foreskin and swallowing like I was trying to swallow his whole dick which he liked.  He pulled out of my mouth tilted my head to look up, he's staring down at me a thumb in the corner of my mouth and he spits on my face a couple times just looking at his trophy--my bred face, then walked away.  Here another couple days hope to see him again.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

As a rule I try not to waste cum and make sure I swallow it or get it in my ass, but when I've been at sex clubs or in group things sometimes cum gets to flying and I don't notice it on me. I've had that happen a couple times where cum is on obvious places and I didn't realize it. It usually happened when it's a darker space and I don't have time to clean up afterwards. The first time it happened I was doing a group thing with some guys in a basement, had a few strands of cum on my hair and face...when we were done I threw my t-shirt back in, didn't have a towel to wipe and just drove off. I'd stopped at a QT and wondered why I got such an odd look from the clerk but realized when I got home to shower I had quite a bit on my face and hair (thankfully my mom and brother were already in bed). Another memorable time was at the now closed Eros sex Club in ATL. I'd been tag teamed in a booth by four guys and after that used by a few other guys. At some point again I got cum in my hair and left without first going to the bathroom to clean up. I stopped off at a gas station to get a soda and the guy behind the counter said "Hey girl, you might want to freshen up in the bathroom" so I did. I had a huge gob of cum in my hair and smeared down my cheek. Not gonna lie...I ate it and then washed clean. The clerk smirked at me as he rang me up and added "must have been a fun night?" I said it was and headed off.

Guest bbbearlover1
9 hours ago, badjamie said:

Hahaha! I haven't eaten pussy in a long time, but I remember what it smells like. =P

Just to be clear, I am talking about male pussy. I've never dealt with the ladies.

I LOVE walking around the bookstore/bath/resort/club with it on my face - advertising I'll suck you off too.. Out in the "real world" I've goteen everything from mild amusement to disgust to an offer (which I promptly dropped to my knees to take!)

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

never had this happen to me because i dont suck dick. many times tho ive had that visible wet spot at the lower back of my jeans after i take load after load up my ass then go out somewhere in public. this happens because i dont wear underwear (i dont own any). last summer i wore a pair of shorts and had sperm running out of my asscunt down my leg. couldnt miss the wet trail going down the back and inside of my thigh in the light, not to mention the telltale wet spot on the butt. had at least 12 loads swimming in my ass when that happened.

I'll be honest. At Steamworks Toronto I have walked around with cum on my face and beard. Mostly I got smiles from guys. I'd like to have cum loads on my face in the future. FUN!

I don’t take it in my face so often but sure, if I get sprayed I never clean it off. I’ve been in bars as full on bukkake bitch and been fully glazed. 

I love guys pointing it out and knowing what a slut I am. Got me turned on thinking about it...maybe need to arrange a bukkake session real soon!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...