Out in public with cum on face?

CigarBear68

I once went to grocery and liquor store on way home from bookstore. Both places I had some weird stares from folks, but as I was leaving the liquor store the middle aged cashier was visibly pissed and told me to "try looking in a damned mirror soon". I got to my truck in parking lot, and in the mirror I could see two distinct HUGE ropes of cum in my beard. One short rope on the side and one about 3" long right under my chin. Half dried but still visibly ropes of cum. I was embarrassed then, but by the time I got home I couldn't jerk off fast enough. 

I know my beard kept me from feeling the cum against my skin, but am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

My own personal fetish. ; ) I do it - deliberately - at the adult bookstore all the time... and make sure people see it.

You know I never thought of doing it on purpose, but as I sit here I can think of a few scenarios where it could be fun, like sitting on a bench at a truck stop or rest area. Sure would serve to advertise availability. Hmmm. 

Years ago while in Paris, I had gone to an ABS and sucked a fair amount of French dick. After that, I went to a sandwich shop and ordered takeout. While my order was being prepared, the owner's son was talking to me. I was getting annoyed looks from the father the whole time and I didn't understand why. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I saw I had cum on my shirt near my collar. I still laugh out loud when I think back on this. I can't say I'm embarrassed about it, but it would have been embarrassing if the father had pointed it out. And for the record, I think the owner's son had no clue because he couldn't have been more than 9 or 10 years old. 

• Like 1

I do it adult bookstores all the fuckin time. Yes, it advertises availability... loud and clear! I get off seeing customers point me out... talk about me. I've even made sure girls behind the counter saw me. They probably think I'm tweaking out of my fucking mind. LOL. (Sometimes I am.) I've done it in gay bars out of town (never my home town). 'Cum on my face,' I beg guys. 'Cum on my tits!' Then I take breaks, elbow my way thru crowd, stand in line, order a beer... big gob(s) of cocksnot in my beard. And of course, that means I HAVE to walk 10 blocks back to hotel, thru hotel lobby at 5 or 6 AM... looking like that.

On one such occasion, desk clerks (a guy and a girl) called me over. I assumed I was in trouble! No, they'd been getting questions about what time the gay parade was, and did I know?  LOL. I was Shirtless Cowboy that night, and I'd been taking ALL comers in the john in Rawhide. All 3 of us turned red and stuttered, trying to have a polite conversation about parade times... with this guy and girl staring at the wads caked in my beard and crusted my tits. (I couldn't wait to get to my room... and my buttplug.)

mouth6.jpg

Edited by RandyCubby
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There have been times recently after a session I didn't bother cleaning up before drifting off to sleep then forgetting about it when I left the house. Going to Walmart etc then scratching an itch and feeling the crusty cum in my goatee. Got me hard knowing others could see. Have also grabbed my cum and piss stained sex shirt in the dark and not realized it until later when I unzipped my jacket in the store

4 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I do it adult bookstores all the fuckin time. Yes, it advertises availability... loud and clear! I get off seeing customers point me out... talk about me. I've even made sure girls behind the counter saw me. They probably think I'm tweaking out of my fucking mind. LOL. (Sometimes I am.) I've done it in gay bars out of town (never my home town). 'Cum on my face,' I beg guys. 'Cum on my tits!' Then I take breaks, elbow my way thru crowd, stand in line, order a beer... big gob(s) of cocksnot in my beard. And of course, that means I HAVE to walk 10 blocks back to hotel, thru hotel lobby at 5 or 6 AM... looking like that.

On one such occasion, desk clerks (a guy and a girl) called me over. I assumed I was in trouble! No, they'd been getting questions about what time the gay parade was, and did I know?  LOL. I was Shirtless Cowboy that night, and I'd been taking ALL comers in the john in Rawhide. All 3 of us turned red and stuttered, trying to have a polite conversation about parade times... with this guy and girl staring at the wads caked in my beard and crusted my tits. (I couldn't wait to get to my room... and my buttplug.)

mouth6.jpg

You need to grow that beard out, cubby. Embrace your pig and show your white trash face to everyone. 

• Like 1

Guest 24collegekid420
On 3/9/2018 at 8:43 PM, CigarBear68 said:

I once went to grocery and liquor store on way home from bookstore. Both places I had some weird stares from folks, but as I was leaving the liquor store the middle aged cashier was visibly pissed and told me to "try looking in a damned mirror soon". I got to my truck in parking lot, and in the mirror I could see two distinct HUGE ropes of cum in my beard. One short rope on the side and one about 3" long right under my chin. Half dried but still visibly ropes of cum. I was embarrassed then, but by the time I got home I couldn't jerk off fast enough. 

I know my beard kept me from feeling the cum against my skin, but am wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?

I would have offered to clean you up sir.

It happened to me once. Was at the club, blew a guy in a booth. Black light did some CSI-Miami shit on face and made it look like a Jackson Pollack painting (I rubbed his cock all over my lips and face after he came). Funny thing is that I wasn't the only guy that had jizz on their face, and the DJ called us out on it...lol.

What happens a lot more is that I had cum running down my inner thigh or a big wet spot on the ass part of my pants. During one stay at a resort in PS, I was taking random loads during a big pool party turned orgy. I was getting fucked in the bushes, in the pools, the grotto, etc. Cum kept running out of my gaping hole and down my inner thighs...wore it like a badge of honor and a callng card for other Tops that I was open for bisiness.

Guest bbbearlover1

As a Dom Daddy Top, I've not had anything like that on my face. BUT, I have made it a point, on some occasions, not to wash my face after eating pussy. And when I eat pussy, I use my face, and I will put my head onto the pussy. In those times, I want to smell the pussy I've played with, and I hope others will smell that pussy too. I am more than sure that true male pussy lovers have smelled my fun.