Drunk at the Lake

I was 22 and decided to go camping at the lake one July, just to enjoy the summer a bit before it was over, and to get away from the gay life I had just began exploring.  After getting everything set up, I sat down beside the fire and continued drinking my beer.  Other than the sound of some soft voices at distant camp sites, the camp site was very quiet. 

Just as my fire was dying down for the night, I heard someone approaching on the path which led to the main trail. I recognized the man from a neighboring site, as I had walked past earlier on my way to my site.  He was about 50, bushy gray beard almost hiding his sunken face, and wearing only jeans and boots.  His torso had no fat, cept for a small belly paunch which didn't seem to fit his otherwise scrawny frame.  He reminded me of some of older guys at the bar who'd been ravaged by HIV before treatments improved.  In his hand was a liquor bottle, which was half empty.  As he got closer, I could see he had a septum piercing, a thick ring resting on his bushy 'stache. 

I called out a friendly hello as he came near the fire, and he raised his bottle as if to toast me, then took a giant gulp of the brown liquid.  He sat down on a log next to the fire, and we began talking.  I was drunk, but this guy was shitfaced.  Friendly as hell though, so I didn't mind.  He was asking me all sorts of questions, what brought me here, was I having fun, etc.  I just told him I was only here to chill out, and get drunk.  He laughed and handed me his bottle and said "Drink up, buddy."

I figured what the hell so I took a few gulps and felt the burn going down my throat. We kept talking, until finally I got up to go piss at the edge of the campfire.  Just as I was thinking how drunk I was getting but having fun regardless, he appeared standing beside me, pulled-out his dick, and also took a piss.

I jumped a bit, but still kept pissing, noticing he seemed to be studying my stream, so I looked over at his as well. He shook his cock a little to break my stare, and I looked over at his face. He had a different look now.  Intense and not as friendly as before.  I wasn't sure what to say, and before I could figure it out he turned and started pissing on my exposed cock and shorts.  I couldn't move as inside I was panicking.  I'd never thought of anything like this, and here a stranger was pissing on me and I didn't know what to do.  His stream stopped and I felt his hand on my shoulder, pushing down.  I'm not sure why I did it, but I got on my knees facing him. 

He stepped forward, his dangling cock right in front of me, and began pissing down the front of me, soaking my shirt before lifting his cock and aiming right for my face.  His hot urine splashed in my eyes and ran down my cheeks, and he put his hand on top of my head and ordered me to open my mouth.  Again, not sure why but I did exactly as he told me.  He let loose another steam of piss right into my mouth, and commanded me to swallow at all, like a good pig.  I began gulping and swallowing what I could.  I was repulsed, but doing my best.  When his stream stopped, I opened my eyes to see his hard cock jutting out a full eight inches, his fat cockhead still wet with piss.  It was a sharp contrast to his lean frame.  With his hand still on my head, he guided my head forward into my open mouth, and began fucking it.  A few minutes later, he pulled his cock out and began rubbing it on my face, telling me I was a good whore and to stand up.

Standing there, I noticed that despite my wet clothes and taste of piss and cock in my mouth, my cock was standing at attention.  The stranger grabbed me by my cock and led me to my tent.  He stripped my clothes outside the door, and led us inside.  He had me remove his boots and jeans, and then lay back as he climbed on top of me.  I was turned on as well as scared, and he began sucking my neck, tonguing my ears, and finally kissing me deeply.  The feel of his big beard brushing my body was unbelievable, and my cock got even harder as his aggressive foreplay continued.

"You're my whore tonight, boy, so relax and enjoy" he said.

I didn't reply, and soon his fingers were playing with my hole, trying to push into my hole.  I moaned, and he laughed, calling me a virgin, but quickly adding not for long.  He climbed onto my chest and began jerking his cock right above my face, commanding me to lick his fuck stick.  I began lapping my tongue on the underside of his head, and he laughed and told me what a good pig I was and to keep eating his toxic precum.  When I heard him say that, I damned near panicked but his weight held me down.  I tried to raise up but he smacked my face hard with his hand, telling me to lay the fuck still.  He grabbed his cock and smacked it on my lips, telling me to open wide or else I'd taste the back of his hand again.  I opened wide, and he began slow fucking my mouth.

"That's it piggy, suck my toxic cock like a good whore!"

His thrusts continued, and the taste of his precum grew stronger.  Deeper and deeper into my throat he fucked, until I was sure I'd puke.  I began gagging hard and he pulls his cock out, covered in my thick saliva.  Next, he's twisting my arm around as he slid off my chest, forcing me to move in the direction he's pulling it. I'm half screaming as he twists, and finally I was on my stomach as he held my arm roughly behind my back. "Now get on your knees, pig" he said, twisting my arm to ensure my cooperation.

I fumble to do as he says, as the pain he's inflicting on my arm is intense. "Good pig- now put your other hand on your back."

Grabbing my free hand, he was now holding both in place on my back, as he scoots in right behind me, his cock pressing into my crack. 

He seems to clear his throat, but then I hear and feel him spit a goober on my ass.  He repositioned to hold my arms with one hand, and grabs his cock with the other and begins rubbing his cock and spit into my hole.  I quietly ask him to please let me go, but he ignored me, steadily pushing into my hole, slowly, in and out thrusts, but I had clamped tight, trying to prevent his entrance.  Again he spat onto my hole, as his thumb slid in deeper as he murmured "There we go, piggy, open up for Daddy."

Working his thumb in and out, telling me he was coating my whore cunt with his precum.  From the slickness of his thumb as it moved freely in my ass, and I knew he isn't lying.  Suddenly, his thumb was replaced by four inches of his cock.  It took my breath away, but he didn't pause until he was fully buried in my ass. "Good piggy, I'm gonna show you how I make a man my whore" he said, as he slowly fucked my virgin hole. 

"Oh yeah fuck.  I'm leaking my load inside you now boy. You like that?  You want your new Daddy to knock you up and make you his toxic pig?  Pop your pussy cherry and knock you up all in one night?  Make you a fuck whore for the rest of your life?"

His cock was thrusting harder, and I could hear the sloshing noises as my ass loosened to his fucking. He then started his final assault. " That's it baby, milk Daddy's dirty seed into your cunt. Drain it baby."  He plunged forward, pulling my arms back and making me scream, holding his cock in as deeply as possible.  I felt his cock pulsate stream after stream, coating my guts with his load. In that moment, when I was completely helpless and forever changed when a stranger came inside my ass, my cock spurted the biggest load of my life.

Afterwards the stranger released my arms, and I chose to remain perfectly still as his cock stroked gently in and out of my hole. 

He spent the rest of the night in my tent, and the rest of the weekend.  By the time I left, I had eight poz loads in my ass, and my new Daddy. 

• Like 48
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 2

On 3/9/2018 at 6:19 PM, cumbro said:

Holy shit, that’s hot. I’ve been camping alone and wished several times this might happen with studs I’d seen at nearby sites. 

You just need to find the right campground. Lots of fucking going on after dark, when men are drunk n horny.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

With camping season upon us, I plan to do some breeding. Maybe at Hillside in PA, or even in WV. Lots of gay campgrounds for pissing and pozzing. 

There is a campground in Poconos near me here in PA ("The Woods" ).  I have wanted to go, reading stories like this just increases my desire.  I am going to have to take the plunge this summer and get bred in the woods.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

There is a campground in Poconos near me here in PA ("The Woods" ).  I have wanted to go, reading stories like this just increases my desire.  I am going to have to take the plunge this summer and get bred in the woods.

I've bred there before

• Like 1

On 09/03/2018 at 10:42 PM, CigarBear68 said:

He spent the rest of the night in my tent, and the rest of the weekend.  By the time I left, I had eight poz loads in my ass, and my new Daddy. 

#CigarBear68 YOU DID IT AGAIN .... WELL DONE... 

mmmmmm you get us all thinking of/planning camping trips this summer and all that breeding during the nights when all the Tops need release and willing Slut-PiG-Cummmm-Whores who will await them ready for that task ... 

...nothing beats VERBAL TOPS who take control and let the BBottom know what purpose he has and leaves him bred and leaking...

• Upvote 1