Drunk at the Lake

• Moderators
23 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Got to breed a married guy in woods near my house this week. It wasn't camping, but he left with a big load running out his hole. He didn't want to get fucked, but I insisted. He ended up with a huge load as his fighting me just made me hornier👿

Please tell us the whole story. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2020 at 2:34 AM, CigarBear68 said:

He didn't want to get fucked, but I insisted. He ended up with a huge load as his fighting me just made me hornier👿

I'm with DrScorpio on this one, especially about this particular part.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Please tell us the whole story. 

I think he was just looking to suck, but I went from jerking his cock as he blew me to rubbing his ass and fingering it and pushing some spit snot in to moisten him up. I grabbed his balls so he couldn't stand up, and went around back and shoved my cock in fast before he could say no. He let out a moan, but I was balls deep and fucking him before he told me he didn't like to get fucked. "It's ok buddy just relax" I said as I STILL was fucking. He stepped forward a bit but I had his waist gripped tightly so I moved with him, and kept fucking. He was clamping my cock really hard, and by the time he yelled at me to stop I was nutting inside him, so I stopped. 'You want me to pull out?" I asked him, and he said yeah. I took a step back and my cock plopped out. He stood up and quickly got his underwear and pants back in place, and just left without saying a word. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

I think he was just looking to suck, but I went from jerking his cock as he blew me to rubbing his ass and fingering it and pushing some spit snot in to moisten him up. I grabbed his balls so he couldn't stand up, and went around back and shoved my cock in fast before he could say no. He let out a moan, but I was balls deep and fucking him before he told me he didn't like to get fucked. "It's ok buddy just relax" I said as I STILL was fucking. He stepped forward a bit but I had his waist gripped tightly so I moved with him, and kept fucking. He was clamping my cock really hard, and by the time he yelled at me to stop I was nutting inside him, so I stopped. 'You want me to pull out?" I asked him, and he said yeah. I took a step back and my cock plopped out. He stood up and quickly got his underwear and pants back in place, and just left without saying a word. 

It sounds like he actually wanted it. He didn't make much of an effort to stop you. Plus he moaned when you shoved it in.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

Nice to see this story gets read occasionally. It's pretty hot, ain't it? 😀

Dam Dude! A hot story-i wish there were camps like this in the uk (I can't drive) as I would love a bit of. Anon cock whilst there-my ass would leave with several loads & a sore feeling but I would be a happy fella knowing that some daddies have got off. Its pretty hot & you should continue to add different parts to it-your adventures in seeding!!

• Like 1

I've never been bred in a campground, but my typical way of sucking a stranger's cock includes pulling down my pants and slapping some spit on my hole.  That way he knows he has the option.  I love it when they pull me up and shove that cock up in me without asking my permission.  And if he was smoking a cigar while he used me:  jackpot.