Anal Play and Not Touching Cock

jasonp

Does anyone else find it hard to not jerk off when doing anal play? I love seeing guys online taking huge toys or fists and completely ignoring their own cocks. To me, nothing is hotter than seeing a guy do extreme anal with a soft cock. But when I'm using toys, I always end up jerking off and can't go any further. Any advice on how to me more disciplined when doing anal play?

4 hours ago, jasonp said:

Does anyone else find it hard to not jerk off when doing anal play? I love seeing guys online taking huge toys or fists and completely ignoring their own cocks. To me, nothing is hotter than seeing a guy do extreme anal with a soft cock. But when I'm using toys, I always end up jerking off and can't go any further. Any advice on how to me more disciplined when doing anal play?

For years I would concentrate on my pleasure...I'd jerk and play with my cock and usually cum much faster than I wanted... YOUNG & DUMB  I have grown to the point that I often don't even cum..I'll leak precum like crazy and have wave after wave of anal orgasms.  It's  funny i'll be hard at the beginning when making out and sucking, but as soon as the cock get in the hole its a whole different game

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

when I do toys I'm not hard. Practicing for when I'm getting fucked and all the attention goes to the guy fucking me, not my pleasure, it's his. Though if he makes me cum without me touching myself, that is the Grand Prize. But until he comes inside me, all my energy goes to pleasing his cock, not mine

On 3/9/2018 at 10:40 PM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I NEVER touch my cock when being bred. In fact it’s usually flaccid. My ass is the star of that show. I get off on making men get off in my pussy. I was born to be the sub bottom I am. 

i love fucking a boy an seeing his flaccid cock bounce around, as he gives his ass over completely to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've got better. My dick is usually soft when getting fucked. Practice a lot with toys at home and focus on the pleasure in your ass and particularly your prostate. You'll soon find the sensations have you leaking pre like crazy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, samshadowxxx said:

I've got better. My dick is usually soft when getting fucked. Practice a lot with toys at home and focus on the pleasure in your ass and particularly your prostate. You'll soon find the sensations have you leaking pre like crazy.

That happens to me too. I leak gobs of precum. 

I never touch myself while getting fucked. If I cum by jerking off, the fuck feeling goes away and I hate that. I want to keep taking his dick until HE'S done. Plus, getting an intense P-spot, hands-free, orgasm is like a billion times better that jacking it.

It's all about the top getting off and pleasing himself.  After a few tops that stopped me touching myself while they fucked me I learned my place.  Sometimes I touch myself when an occasional  regular top fucks me knowing he's going to stop me and get a little rougher, maybe with a good faceslap, and now he's really into alpha-top mood.

Guest KptNLine

Yes, it is hard at first, to answer the OP's original question. I think many of us here now that do ignore our own cocks when we're getting fucked found it difficult to get to that point. One thing you might find helpful in the beginning is wearing a jock when you have sex. This keeps your cock out of the way and serves as a reminder what your goal is when you go to reach for it. Ultimately, though, not touching your own cock during sex (at least in the beginning) does take some self-discipline. You will reach for it out of habit, and something like a jockstrap will remind you not to touch. The great part is that after just a short while, you become so much more in tune with the pleasure of anal sex. I don't mean the pleasure you give yourself when you jerk off during sex, I mean the sensations you're feeling from having a Man's cock inside you. The stimulation of your prostate becomes more intense, mostly because you've allowed yourself to focus more on those sensations. When you're jerking your cock, that stimulation can easily override the more subtle and pleasurable sensations associated with anal. I hope this helps somewhat - good luck!

A chastity device may be helpful to you, because it will not just remind you not to touch, it will actually be a barrier to touching yourself. Plus, a good cock cage should prevent you from becoming fully erect.

The downside of locking yourself up, of course, is that if you’re too weak-willed to keep your hand off your cock, you’re probably going to be too weak-willed to stop yourself from releasing your chastity device. The answer is to find a keyholder - someone willing to take the key to your locked chastity device and only unlock it under certain conditions.

Handy Hint: Be VERY picky about who you choose as keyholder. Do not choose a sadist, a pimp, a drug dealer, or anyone with whom you have financial entanglements.

Seriously, though, a chastity device might work for you.

I've never really had this problem in all my years so far, I've pretty much always remained soft during fucking, just a lot of precum at times though. I think a lot of it was just how I was broken in and trained back in my mid 20's, my teacher wouldn't allow me to touch myself during anal. On two occaisions in all my years, I did get erect and also came hard from a couple of guys that knew where to hit the right spot and make it happen. It was great at the time it happened, but I would not want it to happen all the time, as I feel it is my duty to please the top and not myself and as with a lot of guys, once I do get off, the fun is over for awhile.