Mistake at the movies

Bibabe

Okay guys, I made a mistake.

A few days ago I went to the rocky horror picture show, that midnight movie thing where people don't actually watch the movie but prefer to talk and screw around. I rarely picked up guys from this place, but I do love sex so I wasn't opposed to the idea. I have been a little careful with who I screwed around with. I'm only 19 years old now, and I'm still a college girl, but eventually I want a family and it'd be much harder to find someone to start one with if I had STD's. The problem is, I've somehow developed a weird fetish for the biggest one of all; HIV. You guys have only nurtured this fetish, with all your stories, so I often end up getting off to my the idea of bugchasing. I thought I'd never do it though, until I met Tony.

When I went to Rocky that night, I was with a few friends at first but they quickly went separate ways to hit on whichever guy showed them the most attention. Since I was the skinny blonde in the ground, I had quite a few guys hanging around me. I had worn a black minidress that only barely covered what needed to be covered, so they must have guess my intentions. I mostly just wanted attention, but I wasn't opposed if someone was promising enough.

There were maybe 3 guys sitting next to me trying to chat me up, another few were sitting nearby in case these guys struck out. I don't remember much about two of them, but the third was Tony. He was funny, and confident, oh and he was only wearing golden underwear the clearly highlighted his man-parts. After a while though I still wasn't biting. The first two left quickly, but Tony stuck around for a bit. I laughed at his jokes, but when he asked if I wanted to head towards the back I declined, as I was pretty sure I knew what he intended. Eventually he said he was going on his own and left.

After a few minutes, another guy came to sit down. He said "You're lucky you didn't go back there with that guy. I heard he has an STD."

This peaked my interest. I politely told the new guy I had to go and walked towards the back of the theater. I found Tony and started with"Hey, someone told me something interesting just now... Is it true you have an STD?"

Tony smirked. "People say the darndest things" he said, "a lot of them are just jealous of me." I noticed he hadn't actually answered the question. I pointed out to him "So is that a yes or a no?" He leaned in and whispered "Would it change your mind if I said yes?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet, and people don't do things back here anyway. Now just tell me what you have."

He leaned in further and pushed his body against mine. I backed up but was now against a wall. He followed so his body was lightly pinning me to the wall. He started kissing my lips, then moved to my neck. When I let out a slight moan he leaned up to my ear and whispered "Okay, I have AIDS. But people don't normally fuck in the back of the theater anyway, it's mostly just for foreplay before they take it home. So you're safe, right?" He went back to kissing my ear, and then my neck. I figured he was correct, I couldn't get it from just kissing him. Honestly I'd never been so turned on from just someone kissing my neck, I had to experiment with this a little. Tony was my forbidden fruit.

While sucking on my neck, Tony reached his hand around to lift up my skirt and grab my ass. While pulling me into him by my butt, Tony started grinding his bulge against my front. He guided me to the floor where we started making out. Within a few minutes, he had crept his hand into my underwear and was fingering me. I started moaning much loader now. A crowd was starting to form, as people usually didn't go this far in the back of the theater where everyone could see. He whispered into my ear "You've got some interesting fetishes girl... Don't you want to take them all the way?"

I knew this was too far. I couldn't actually risk getting something, especially since most people knew he had something and it would quickly get around that I had it too. I told him "No... I can't..."

"I'll use a condom." he said. "Still, I can't risk that kind of thing". He accepted my rejection, and not wanting to get blue balls he stopped fingering me, got up, and walked away. I chose to leave the theater, cause I needed to get away from him before I gave into my urges. When I got to my car, some guy stopped me from getting in and told me he saw what happened and it was a good decision cause most people know Tony has HIV. I wanted to get home soon, but I was so fucking horny. I stopped and let this guy chat me up for literally 15 seconds before I said 'fuck it' and grabbed his bulge. He understood and whipped me around so I was leaning over the hood. I said "Use a condom" but he pretended not to hear. Within seconds my panties were down and he was inside me. The guy lasted maybe 30 seconds before cumming. I realized I'd basically just exposed myself to god knows what STD's, and I didn't even get halfway decent sex. It ended before I could get anywhere. The guy walked away quickly, leaving me with my panties on the ground next to my car. I pulled my panties up, as another dude walked towards me. This guy said he wanted to show me something in the theater. I wasn't sure what to expect, as he could clearly just fuck me out here, so why go inside? I was intrigued, so I let him lead me back.

When I got inside, I saw Tony again. "I heard you screwed some guy just now? But you wouldn't screw me?" I turned to the guy who had led me here. "I wanted to see a show" he replied. I was about to turn around and leave, but he grabbed my neck, I guess he figured out how much I like guys doing things to my neck. He pulled me back to him and let his bulge rest against my crotch. He started kissing me passionately and I couldn't convince myself to make him stop. I told him "I can't fuck you... I need a husband someday." He didn't reply and instead just guided me to the ground. Again he started fingering the shit out of me. He said "I know you want this." as he pulled my dress off. He started pulling my panties off while I used my last bit of self control to say "I've got to go..." even though I was only wearing a bra at this point. I felt someone come behind me and unclasp that as well. I looked and saw the guy who had led me here. He said "I also have that fetish, I've never seen it in real life though." I realized there was a large crowd around now. I knew I had to go but Tony had crawled on top of me. "Tell me to fuck you" he said. "Use a condom..." I pleaded. He was resistant to using a condom, but several people in the crowd yelled at him to use one. Apparently they weren't all bugchasers. Tony obliged and finally put on a condom. I was still hesitant about this, but I couldn't stop myself anymore. He pushed my legs open, slipped in between them, and slid in his cock. It was a fuck like I couldn't believe. He was pounding me relentlessly, within five minutes I had cum three times. I had my legs wrapped around him as he kept jackhammering my pussy.

After the third orgasm, the guy from the parking lot came over and said "I didn't lead her back here for you to use a condom though..." Tony smirked. He used one hand to hold me down by the neck, then pulled his dick out and used his other hand to pull off the condom. A few people in the crowd shouted their disdain, I half-heartily tried to push him off but he just kept humping me. The crowd was still shouting at him to use a condom, so he shouted back "If she wants me to stop, all she needs to say is stop". I almost said stop, but I had waited too long for this. Just one more orgasm I thought. Between moans I said "Please don't cum in me..." but he just grinned. His pace starting picking up, I could feel his breathing getting heavy. The crowd was yelling again, telling him not to do it. I almost told him to stop, but I was so close to my fourth orgasm. As I approached my peak, he yelled "I'M CUMMING!!!" That sent me over the edge as I felt his cock start pulsing, launching poisonous cum into my womb. I felt him pump at least 12 shots in before finally settling down. The crowd was silent now. I laid there for a while, not really sure what to think.

I drank a lot of Gatorade and things since then. I'm still not sure if I have it. It's not very contagious via vaginal, but he pumped so much in... I'm still afraid to go to the doctors. In a few weeks we'll see if I got sick. Until then, who knows? Maybe I got away with my mistake?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...