Lesson Learned

LoadMyHoleSF

Another cum dump night on Saturday at Slammer in Los Angeles.Because this was my third time there, I pretty much knew the layout and where I should go for raw anonymous fucking. So I didn’t waste any time walking around the cubbies but headed straight for the dark room where I could have my ass up and ready for any dick that wanted to use it. I spent most of the night there ass up against the fuck bench.

I’m lucky to have a good top friend in my life and we’ve spent many hours talking and texting each other about our fantasies and desires. He’s always encouraged me to fulfill my desire to be a cum dump and been very influential on the journey. He was the first one to tell me about Breeding Zone which helped me open my eyes and understand what I could be. I’d read the stories and be jealous of all the bottoms that would allow themselves to take all loads.

I started barebacking about a year and a half ago and quickly learned how much I love it; especially the feeling when my hole has been well used and fully loaded. That feeling is like a drug to me; I just can’t get enough of it!

On my journey I had to overcome my fear of rejection because I could no longer pretend to be the “good boy” and “husband material” gay man. Instead I learned to accept that I want to be a hole that is used by as many men as possible to dump their loads in and in anonymous, sleazy locations.

My friend has been there to encourage me all the way. He shaped and changed my way of thinking so that I gained self acceptance. He got me to look past appearances and social mores to understand my purpose: To serve as a cum dump to ALL men that need one. Lately he’s been training me to think of myself as just a hole; a receptacle for the needs of men. And to let go my thoughts and desires and focus on the pleasure of the top. So on Saturday I took his training and advice to heart and thought about myself as a hole. I let any and all man who wanted to...use it. I didn’t care if they were short, tall, fat, ugly, muscular or handsome… My hole was theirs to use. So after about five hours, 12 to 15 fucks and seven loads in me, I felt like I had learned his lesson well.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

• 2 months later...
Guest daemos

You are very fortunate to have a top friend to help direct you to your purpose. I wish that I had an older dom top to help me overcome my fears. I know that there is a cumdump in me.

That is exactly the journey of my ex of 13 years did for me. He saw my desire to be a cum dump, he knew I could never be satisfied with one cock, as he said to me once when I tried to get him to go again "you really need tgo be fucked at least four times a day". He was right, first he started bringing tops home and watching as they fucked me. Then he started taking me to sex clubs and naked parties and encourage me to let myself go. He would organise gangbangs for me and he led me down every path he knew I wanted to travel. I wsent from being a prissy and pretend queen to being a cumdump and just living for being fucked and bred.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn, buddy, I think you and I were separated at birth.  It took me too many years to realize that my true purpose is to be a bottom, take cocks, be fucked.  Now that I am older and more "bear" I lust for it.  Love Slammer, though haven't been there in too long.  Usually start out in one of the "cells" below the ramp, sucking on cocks, working my tits.  Usually someone comes in the curtain and starts working my tits or my hole, which makes me suck even better.  Sometimes a guy from the ramp will take me to a cubicle (there's a couple of great ones there) and fuck me.  Otherwise I usually end up in the backroom, like you - dim red light bulb, hard cocks all over the place.  I work my way in, bend over the fuck table next to other hungry bottoms and just wait.  Damn, the anticipation is almost as good as the first touch, rub, penetration, and fuck.  And the only thing better than that is the second cock, and the third, and...  I think you understand what I mean.  Oink!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Man, where can I find guys who want to use me & fill me up??? That fantasy will never be filled here in Denver...is there a good place to go if one wants to get filled up?? Irv

Edited by Irvone
Misspell