First sniff of fresh Poppers

freshxtop5

Lol..yeah I love it! I actually save it for when I'm in an unknown situation, like backroom at ABS. It helps any inhibitions melt away and brings out my inner whore. I'll use my opened bottles with fuck buddies or for masturbating. Kinda like having everyday wine and special occasion wine. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

The first time I had sex with another man, I was introduced to  poppers, so they always remind of that first experience, and I associate them with gay sex. Not to mention how much they melt away my inhibitions.

I was introduced by poppers by a older fem male - helping me developing my boy cunt with toys and multi dicks .  Been a time or 2 when Big Dick Daddy's telling me to take big sniffs before they fucking me raw / breeding / seeding !  I loved it - looking forward of multi naked naked males / cocks - addicted to cocks !   :):)