On 3/21/2018 at 6:32 PM, losolent said:

Love to have you breed me whilst you smoke your pipe.

I love doing that- watching my cock slide in and out of a cunt and a major nicotine buzz going at same time. I wouldn't be surprised if my cum tasted like tobacco.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Damn Sir, this is one of the hottest experiences ever!  For sure.  You know exactly how to gentle a skittish pig, from tits to precum lube, to working the hole and bring the pig into heat, then making it lust so much that it must have your cock regardless of anything else.  The mounting, the fucking, the insistence and no turning back, and the beautiful breeding.  Fucker, wish you'd been my first but alas, I've been turned into a cock whore too.  Oink!!!

• Upvote 1

On 3/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, CigarBear68 said:

After receiving many messages from a negative bottom here on breeding zone, I finally responded, and we began some back and forth pozzing chat.  I told him how much I enjoyed fucking a tight hole raw with the sole purpose of knocking-up the bottom.  He responded saying how much he wanted to be my bottom pig.  After a few months of message exchanges, I told him I was ready for him to follow through, or to quit messaging me.  He replied saying he was a four hour trip from my town, and he would plan a trip to my locale, and would get back to me with the details of the trip.

Well, a month passed before I heard back from him, and was somewhat surprised when he opened saying he had booked a hotel room nearby for an upcoming weekend.  I was skeptical, but just in case I told him to let his beard keep growing and not to let anyone fuck him until after our weekend. 

The Friday of his projected arrival, I had dinner and just watched some TV, not expecting him until fairly late as he wouldn't even commence his trip until after he got off work.  Around 10:30, I got a call from him, letting me know he was at hotel.  He sounded nervous, so I reassured him he'd be fine.  I got in my truck and drove the 30 minutes to his hotel room.  When he opened the door, I was surprised at how sexy he was - at (approximately) 5' 9", beefy with a belly, and a beautiful bushy brown beard growing up onto his chubby cheeks.  He invited me in, and I could see how nervous and scared he was, so I gave him a big hug to break the tension.  He relaxed, and I pulled his mouth to mine and gave him a deep kiss which lasted nearly a minute. 

"Damn you're a sexy cub," I told him, and asked where my bourbon was.  He quickly grabbed the bottle he brought, and poured us a few drinks.  As he did, I removed my shirt and hat, and made myself comfortable on the bed.  He joined me, and as we drank he rubbed my belly and tits, and my cock began leaking precum inside my jeans.  Once the alcohol was kicking in, I told him to get naked for me, and he quickly did, showing me a sexy cub covered in fur from head to toe.  As he stood beside the bed, his 5" cock was arching upwards, oozing clear fluid out the tip. 

"Get my boots off, boy." I ordered, and lit my pipe.  When he was finished, I had him put his head back on my chest and start sucking my nipples.  So I'm just leaning back enjoying my pipe as he's working my nipples, and I ask him if he's ready to suck my dirty cock.  He nods, and I tell him to remove my jeans and get between my legs.  I start stroking my cock, working more precum out, as the cub watches me eagerly.

"You sure you want it, boy?  You want my cock in your mouth?"  I grabbed the back of his head and guided him down on my cock.  Seeing his hairy mouth open wide for me just makes me harder. "Suck it slow, boy- remember this first load is for your ass.  I've been saving it all week just for your hole."

The cub slowed his pace, and, looking down between his legs, I could see his cockhead was a bright red, and it glistened with his own juices.  Pulling him off my cock, I positioned him on all fours, along side me, his hole convenient to my position.  Gently fondling his balls, I segued to stroking his hole as I finished my pipe.  He whimpered in pleasure as, initially, I rested the warm bowl of my pipe against his tight ballsack, only to slide it onto his crack and rest it on his opening.  I can see his hole clench. 

Smacking his ass, I told him "What a good little fucktoy you're being.  Put your head on the bed, pig, and keep your ass absolutely still for me."

Now milking my cock, I scooped-up some of my precum, rubbing it on his puckered hole. "You like having daddy's tainted cum on your pussy, don't you, boy?"

"Yes, sir," he unhesitatingly grunted.

Noticing a string of clear cum leaking from his cock, I caught it with my fingers and added to the precum I had earlier applied to his hole.  A finger inserted into his hole met resistance, but I keep going, urging "Open up boy.  You got some of my precum in you now."

He moaned in approval.

Repeated I finger-fucked his hole, increasingly roughly, enjoying his moans as my assault intensified, and even more enjoying the tint of red that was showing-up on my fingers.  It was time to progress to the next level. 

Getting to my feet, I had the bottom position his ass at the edge of the bed, which was the perfect position for me to slide my cock up and down his crack, spreading more of my toxic load onto his hole. He held perfectly still, even if breathing hard.  Finally I began to work my head a little deeper, urging "Take my poz cock, baby.  Open up for Daddy."

While I couldn't understand the words he grunted, I could understand his level of excitement:  he was actually cumming on the bed, and I wasn't even inside his hole.  Naturally I quickly shoved my rock hard seven inches in his ass.  He flinched in pain, even perhaps intending to extract himself from my control, but instead I held him still, as I hammer-fucked his ass. 

"Stop, man, stop," he demanded, but I wasn't about to comply.

Without pausing in my thrusts, and as my balls tightened, I snapped "You're taking this load, pig, shut the fuck up!"

His moans continued, which added to my perverse pleasure in seeing the streaks of red which alternated with the precum with which my cock was coated.  So I fucked him still harder, ever harder until finally my balls erupted, shooting my six-day load deep inside his ass, my cock twitching inside my new pig.

Panting hard, I announced "That's it baby.  Take your first dirty load.  Let it soak in.  Let it make you a whore."

His head hung low, his body frozen as I finished stroking my final drops of toxic cum into his coated boy cunt.  Afterwards my cock plopped out and his hairy hole slowly closed, but not before I saw a little bit of my load leak out - so I scooped it up and pushed it back in.  Waste not want no, you know.

Lighting my pipe anew, I lay on the bed, ordering the pig to join me, gesturing for him to lay his head on my chest.  Some tears ran down his face, and he hugged me for support.

"Hush, there, Pig, it will be okay," I cooed, and when he calmed down I guided his mouth to my cock.  He knew what to do, and without a word licked my tool and crotch clean.

"Look me in the eyes," I ordered, and with my cock still lodged in his mouth, but his eyes were fixated on mine, I took a draw on my pipe, and admonished "Remember the taste of that cock.  It's the one that knocked you up." 

We fell asleep, and twice in the remaining hours of the night I bred him again.  In the morning I left for the day, but came back Saturday night and managed to fuck four more loads into him before he left Sunday afternoon. 

I continued chatting with him online, until finally eight weeks later he messaged me to let me know it took.  He was officially knocked up.  He let me know it made him hard to think about it, but he was scared and wanted to come visit again.  I replied "No.  My job is done, pig.  You gave me your cunt to fuck and to knock up, and I did that.  You're a whore now.  Go fuck strangers.  Go fuck bookstore trolls and old men.  Go share your little bear pussy with anyone who wants it.  You're a cumdump now.  I prefer negative boys."

He deleted his account the next day. 

NEXT!

"My job is done, pig.  You gave me your cunt to fuck and to knock up, and I did that.  You're a whore now.  Go fuck strangers.  Go fuck bookstore trolls and old men.  Go share your little bear pussy with anyone who wants it.  You're a cumdump now.  I prefer negative boys."

I'm neg but that line of yours I can totally relate to!  When I finally let the real pig in me out and roam free, and got my real first fully breeding that's how I felt - like a whore now; meant to be fucked by strangers; bookstore trolls and old men; share my bear pussy with anyone who wants it; i'm a cumdump now."  OINK!

• Upvote 1

Guest NegBear
On 1/17/2019 at 12:33 PM, TightBttmSlut said:

Fuck that's hot id love to be taken and pozzed like that

You and me both man. I need to get pozzed by a daddy bear like this. When his DNA corrupts mine, it'd be my privilege to pass it on to others.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...