• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 1:15 PM, CigarBear68 said:

Had a real experience almost like this a month ago, except the cub came soon as I nutted in his ass. He took 3 loads, but as of now he's still negative. 🤬

Does that cub want to become poz?

On 7/8/2021 at 3:15 AM, CigarBear68 said:

Had a real experience almost like this a month ago, except the cub came soon as I nutted in his ass. He took 3 loads, but as of now he's still negative. 🤬

That's a real shame. Hopefully he is just taking longer to seroconvert. All Bttms should be Poz 

On 9/3/2021 at 9:21 PM, eagerdaniel said:

I must have jacked off to this story 15 times since I first read it and that was yesterday! I never got turned on to the idea of letting a man intentionally Poz me. Now I want to find a nasty ugly Dom to do it to me

Thanks. Not sure where the ugly part came into the picture though😂🤣

2 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Thanks. Not sure where the ugly part came into the picture though😂🤣

I'm not calling you ugly. No way its just part of my fantasy to see a beautiful young man surrender to a much older much less good-looking Master. I envy anyone who gets to be with you believe me. No disrespect  intended

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 9/9/2021 at 12:12 PM, eagerdaniel said:

I'm not calling you ugly. No way its just part of my fantasy to see a beautiful young man surrender to a much older much less good-looking Master. I envy anyone who gets to be with you believe me. No disrespect  intended

Fuck I need you to convert me