On 3/12/2018 at 1:29 PM, famleebr33der said:

That is so fucking hot. A dream breeding! Congratulations!

It was hot. Usually I'm inside before they cum, but sometimes the excitement of having a dirty cock about to go in their hole raw is too much and they nut. But they knew the arrangement beforehand, and my cock pushes in anyway. Most are good about it, but did need to hold a few in place until my breeding was over. Every single time they were hard again by time I nutted in their guts. 

• Upvote 1

Could a moderator contact me regarding this original post?? It has been altered/edited and I did not do it. Words I'd never use are now in place of the originals. Is this normal for someone from the site to change parts of a story without notifying the original poster? 

Guest UserLeftSite
On 3/17/2018 at 1:05 AM, CigarBear68 said:

It was hot. Usually I'm inside before they cum, but sometimes the excitement of having a dirty cock about to go in their hole raw is too much and they nut. But they knew the arrangement beforehand, and my cock pushes in anyway. Most are good about it, but did need to hold a few in place until my breeding was over. Every single time they were hard again by time I nutted in their guts. 

Wow!!  God i wish i could find a top like you - i want to be held down and bred by a toxic rough top...  And love the vanishing profile!!  My dream :)

Guest UserLeftSite
1 minute ago, CigarBear68 said:

Doesn't look like I'd have to hold you in place at all. That hole is open for business ?

Cum get it ;)   

• 5 weeks later...