Tall hung top drop-in fuck

FuckNuttChaser

A buddy just stopped by to drop off some drink mixers for a birthday party here tonight. This buddy is 6'5" bearded, hairy, and hung 8.5" & thick. He came in, put down his grocery bags, and asked what I was doing. When I told him I was cruising online, he said that he hadn't cum yet today, and didn't cum last night. I'm on my knees putting out his cock in about 2 seconds, getting it hard and slick with my spit.  When that beautiful cock is rock hard and tasty with precum, I stand up, turn around and bend over against the kitchen counter. He spits on his cock and rubs the head against my hole, and finds that it's already slick with lube. 

"I've been riding a dildo," I said.

"PIG," he said, and shoved his cock in to his balls and ground it around.

Then he just starts fucking. Hard. Growling. Holding my shoulders so I can't move, pinning me down and against the counter. He knows what I like.

Doesn't take long until he's dumping a huge load in my hole. He pulls out and I can feel some cum run out. 

He pulls up his jeans, tucks his big cock back in, and says that the birthday boy will want a turn in my hole tonight. 

I hope so.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4