Breeding the new member.

1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

This feedback almost makes me want to start an official club just for men I've knocked up. 😉 

I for one would love to be inducted into that club

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 9:51 AM, CigarBear68 said:

I almost felt sorry for the guy. Here he was, a new join to our leather club, having recently moved to the area for his first job as an IT guy, and he allowed me to be his mentor. Not that I minded- he was short and beefy, had a bushy beard and a nerdish shyness still at 24. Most importantly, he was eager to be a part of our group, to find a family in this new location. I quickly took him under my wing, introducing him to the entire group, a mostly over 40 crowd still clinging to the old gay ways of yesteryear. No phone apps or hookup sites, just a weekly bar meeting and get togethers. Hell, I'm pushing 50 now, so I guess I'm in prime daddy zone myself. Anyways-the new meat stuck by my side during his first meeting, and I made sure the other 10 guys kept their distance. He seemed to like the way I looked in my leather harness, despite my hairy belly protruding and my middle age hairy tits. He commented on my nipple rings, and gently tugged at them as if he had never seen them before on a man. I put my arm around him, and we sat that way thru the boring meeting, only disengaging when he went up front to tell everyone a little about himself. As the men dispersed after the meeting and began drinking, I got me and the new meat some drinks, and walked us back to a darker corner of the bar. I took my pipe out and lit it, sending a cloud of smoke around the both of us. Meat seemed to like this, as he moved in closer and smiled at me. I nodded to him and grabbed his bearded face and pulled him to my lips. I exhaled more pipe smoke into his face, removed my pipe, and went in for my first kiss. He accepted my tongue, and our beards meshed together, his black to my salt and pepper. I took hold of his black T-shirt and began lifting it over his head. Once removed, my hand caressed his hairy torso, feeling the beginnings of his young bear gut and his flabby pecs. I could see in my mind's eye how he'd look in another 10 years- a nice fat bear with bitch titties, bald like me with the traditional bald man fringe. I pinched his nipples as I caressed him, continuing to engulf him in my pipe smoke. He responded to my advances eagerly, so easily seduced by this daddy bear in a new city. With my hand resting on his belly, and my pipe clenched in my jaw, I began telling him how the leather group was pretty close: our cookouts, weekend trips, movie nights. His eyes lit up, and I knew he was excited to be joining us. He expressed surprise there wasn't an apprenticeship to join the group, but I let him know we weren't like some of the more formal leather groups. He nodded and finished his drink, so I moved him in front of me as I sat on a stool, his back resting against my belly and my arms reaching around and holding him in place. He leaned his head back, and my pipe was right next to his face. He seemed to enjoy being so close to it, breathing in deeply and smiling. I began working both his nipples gently, and I felt them firm up as he pushed back into me. "You like Daddy's pipe, don't ya boy?" The meat responded by shaking his head yes, and I patted his belly and blew more smoke in his face. 

"Let me show you something," I said as I released my grip on him. I walked him to a door across the room, and we entered the dark space. Closing the door, I flipped the  light switch and he saw the dungeon room in all its glory. Sling, fuck bench, chains with restraints hanging from the ceiling. His eyes grew wide and I embraced him, kissing him again and again as I unbuttoned his pants. "Since you're new, we need to get you dressed properly so you fit in with the rest of us. Take off your jeans and underwear, then put your boots back on." My prey offered no resistance, and I moved to the far wall and from a shelf removed an  item for our new member. I motioned and he quickly was at my side. Seeing him naked in only his black boots was almost more than I could take. Such a hot piece of meat, so innocent in his desire to belong, his 6" cock half erect. I handed him a leather jock strap, and helped him get into it. I could see he was turned on, but also a little embarrassed to be letting a man dress him . I pulled him in and kissed his lips again, gently patting his ball sack inside the leather pouch of the jock strap. "You like your new outfit, boy?". He said he did, but expressed concern there wasn't more of it. I assured him this was enough for now, and told him to fold his street clothes and place them on the shelf where I had removed his jock.  He did so quietly, and as he walked back to me, and grabbed his nipples and began twisting and working them. He winced until I stopped, then I pulled him in tightly and kissed him, fondling his exposed hairy ass as I did. I could feel his cock jump inside the pouch.  I pointed to a vest on a hanger across the room, its front showing years of wear yet still a beautiful piece. "That vest has been mine for 30 years. I got it when I first joined this leather club. Doesn't fit so well around my belly now.  It'll be yours by the end of the night if you want it". He seemed touched by this gesture, and was about to speak before I cut him off.  "Get on your knees and thank Daddy for your new clothes," I said, pushing down on his shoulders until he was on his knees in front of me. I unzipped my leather pants, and let my cock flop out. Gripping it in one hand, I squeezed it until a drip of precum leaked out the end. "Lick it off, boy. Suck Daddy's cock". My prey fully cooperated, engulfing my leaky 7" thick cock in his hairy mouth. I let him suck me a few minutes before pulling out and wiping my cock in his beard. I pulled him up, and again assaulted his mouth with my tongue. His cock was rock hard, pushing out into it's leather prison. "As President of this club, boy, I get to decide who's allowed to join. You sure you want to join? You can still leave if you've changed your mind." He didn't answer, he just began rubbing my cock, and put his head down on my chest. I knew he was mine. I guided him over to the fuck bench, and helped him place his hands and knees properly, and then strapped them in place. Once secured, I smacked his ass hard with my hand, intending to leave a welt. He was startled, but did not protest. I pulled a stool over, and sat between his legs with his ass in front of me. I pulled his cheeks wide, revealing the hairy insides of his crack and his pink puckered hole. My cock began dripping at the thought of taking this hole, making it mine to fuck and breed. To control. My tongue plunged deep, tasting his musk as it darted in and out, savoring the first taste of what was going to be MY hole from now on. Lost in my desires, I tongued him continually for 20-30 minutes, until I was unable to wait any longer. I stood, kicking the stool out of my way. I quickly filled my pipe and lit it, breathing deeply and inhaling as much as possible. I walked up to his head and grabbed his hair, lifting his face to look at me. "Take a hit of Daddy's pipe, boy." His look of confusion amused me. "Take a hit, and suck Daddy's smoke into your lungs. I want you to have the taste of it in your mouth as I fuck you. As I make you My pipe boy". 

I held the pipe to his lips, and he pulled in a mouthful of smoke and inhaled, trying his best to not cough but failing miserably. I saw smoke come out his mouth, and his nostrils, and I grabbed his beard. "You did good for the first time, pipe boy. You'll do better next time." He nodded and I released his hair. Moving back between his legs, I began rubbing my cockhead directly on his hole, smearing my leaking juices onto the pink wrinkles of his puckered ass. I began pushing my mushroom head into his ass, then backing out and pushing in again. Each time coating his insides with more of my precum. He moaned with each entry, his hole still not lubed enough to not cause him discomfort. As I backed out the last time, I spit directly on his hole, and pushed in quickly, burying all 7" at once. He let out a yelp, and I leaned forward and put my hands on his shoulders. "It'll get easier, boy, just accept Daddy's cock." I began fucking in and out, and saw blood streaks on the top of my shaft. "You're bleeding a bit, boy, but that's ok. I'll add more lube." Again I spit on my cock, and shoved it back into the meat on the fuck bench in front of me. Soon I could hear the familiar sounds of sloshing and smacking associated with fucking. My precum was making it nice inside the boy's hole, coating his guts with my juices. To his credit, his hole never lost its grip. Each backward movement it grabbed my cock tighter, squeezing out more of my cock juice. My pipe was blazing by now, filling the room with hazy smoke, making even a lifelong smoker like myself dizzy from the nicotine high. I fuck into him harder and harder, his body rocking from my thrusts. "I'm cumming pig! You want my load?! You wanna join our club?!". The pig yelled yes, begging me to fuck and cum in him. I thrust more, eyeing my prey as I watched my cock move in and out. "You're mine, boy, all of you! Join Daddy's club!". My cock spasmed, shooting jet after jet of my toxic cum into his young hairy ass. But I kept fucking, moving in and out, from side to side, trying to hurt him, to tear his ass open with my cock. Until finally I stopped. My assault was over. I dropped to my knees, removed my pipe, and buried my face into his newly bred hole. Tonguing him passionately, I ground my beard into his newly initiated ass. I licked the juices from his hole, covering my beard with the remnants of this rough fuck- his blood, flecks of brown, my own cum. All of it. I wanted to claim this as my property, and I wanted to wear this in my beard for all to see. When I pulled my face away, I could see cum dripping from the edge of the leather jock the boy was wearing. He came from getting fucked, like a good pig. I patted his ass, and began undoing his restraints. I helped him off and over to a chair, where I sat him down and allowed him to lick my cock clean. I walked over to the vest, removed it from the hanger, and told him to stand. Without showing him the back, I helped him into his new vest, and told him how good he looked in it. "Ever better than I did back when it was first given to me", I added. He smiled at me. I then reached into my jeans pocket, and pulled a thick chain collar I had saved for just this moment. "Now that you're mine, boy, we need to let the rest of the group know, cuz I don't share my property with anyone". He stood still as I fastened the chain around his neck. Once it was placed, I kissed him again, fully embracing my new meat. We left the room together, our fellow club members noticing us as we approached. He was a sight to behold. A new young leather pipe boy, wearing his leather jock strap, black boots, and a well-worn leather vest, emblazoned on the back with a 16" bright red biohazard symbol, to show everyone he was a member of a club he didn't know he had just joined.

Love this...but we are not  there...skies here are all closed till end of 2021

That was so hot ! I like reading your stories because they always make my ass lips twitch. This one has my hole quivering. Add me to the list of the others here who want your cum leaking out of their holes because I definitely want your seed, hot Man ! Is there a sign up sheet, I'll sign up for every slot - lol ! 😈

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Just found this story again, having first read it when it was freshly minted. It’s still one of my all time horniest reads on the site, and got me boned again as I smoke my pipe.

Love the realism, tenderness and effortless corruption, as well as the creation of a new leather pipe cub.

Thanks for writing this & I hope to read more from you soon.

• Upvote 1