Question for Bottoms at CumUnion Indianapolis

ErosWired

(Though this question is specifically for bottoms who attended CumUnion at Indianapolis this weekend and last month, what I'm wondering and may suggest could be applicable to events elsewhere.)

Hey, my brothers-in-bottomdom, if you went to CumUnion Indianapolis this last weekend or the one in February (I omit January because of the weather) to provide your ass to Tops, how did you fare? I know you were there, because I overheard one man say, "A lot of holes and not enough cocks to stick into 'em."

I didn't make it to January's kick-off, but I went to both the February event and this weekend, and gave good service both times. I usually go in early on Saturday morning and don't leave until around 3:00 am on Sunday.

In February I was fucked 22 times. I'm not sure how many actual loads there were, because some Tops were saving themselves for later and didn't let themselves blow in me, but unlike some, I count my success rate in ass surrendered, not loads received. This weekend I was fucked right around the same number of times, but I can't be absolutely sure because someone started marking the number of times I was fucked on my ass with a sharpie pen, and while most followed suit not everyone did, so the visual tally doesn't balance with my remembered estimate. The latter is, however, questionable because there were a couple of times when things happened so fast I lost track.

Anyway. Good times.

So, how was it for you? Did you have good luck getting laid?

The fact that I got bred somewhere around 22 times at an event that someone described as having too many bottoms and not enough Tops made me worry a little bit that I might be getting more than my fair share. I hope I'm wrong, and that everyone went home fulfilled. (I, as it happens, did not - I'm cursed with an honest-to-God insatiable ass and cannot get enough fucking, but that's my problem, not yours.) Admittedly, I do a lot of preparation to make sure I'm noticed, and I do work hard at seduction (I laugh in irony; me, seductive? ha), and I do work hard to earn a reputation for good ass (I hope). But I don't want to become a party-spoiler for other people.

I suspect that some men don't always get what they're hoping for, and may become unhappy when they see other bottoms drawing Tops' attention. This weekend, I had taped a little note to the door of my room at the bathhouse that read "Sudden Breeding Encouraged". Right after my first (open-door and somewhat vocal) breeding, I noticed that someone had pulled off my note and thrown it in the garbage bin outside in the corridor. There is no rule in the bathhouse against putting a note on your door, so no staff person would have done it. I believe that at an event with as much meat on the hoof as CumUnion, a sense of dissatisfaction should be unnecessary.

If there is a consensus that cock is not being well-distributed (yes, Tops, I'm talking about you as though you aren't reading this, as though you are just objectified pieces of USDA Grade-A Angus beef that we all covet, and you know you love it, so hush) I propose that we organize - it's a party, after all. We should set a time or times to gather bottoms in a specific location like the upstairs video room and get down to it together. That way, all the cock that wants to fuck will have to gather in one place, all the options will be in one place, all the action will be visible (and audible) to everyone, will bring out the vers in people who switch, and - oh, look - I think I just described an orgy. I think that's everyone's best chance at getting banged.

It might possibly interrupt the raffle, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. You?

• Upvote 1

I thought about heading to Indy, but I went to another event that night that WAS an orgy.   As a top, I deliberately chose to go with a smaller group (all of us in one room) over Cum Union in a bathhouse (guys all ass up in a warren of tiny rooms).  There is so much energy generated from two, three, four guys in the same room, each  getting fucked, or felched or sucking on a top as he moves from one ass to another.   Everyone got fucked who wanted it--repeatedly--as we went from hole to hole.  Some of the bottoms were vers so they loaded hole, too.

I'll head to Indy if you can get even a few of the bottoms to band together to share.

Well, gentlemen, you heard the man - We've got one month to get a few asses committed to a common cause.

I'll start it off - I'll commit to putting myself in the middle of the floor in the video room of The Works for April CumUnion from 9pm to midnight and take whatever comes along if I can get at least three others to bottom with me at least part of that time. I'll anchor the room so that others can come and go if they need to, but I'll want a commitment of at least two bottoms to stick around at any one time for the whole span. Takers?

Well, will begin with that I didn't go to the event this month, I guess I have to admit to being totally pissed off at the feb event and am still pissed about it and the way the guy at the desk handled business.

For one, I am, or was, a paying member with a year long membership. First right off, I went in early, about 6pm so as to get a good room that was of a decent location for me as I have bad knees and don't want to climb the stairs all the time. My membership was about due for renewal, so figured on getting that done while I was there and the guy told me he didn't have time to do it due to how busy he was, only thing was he was only there and chatting with the help at the time and renewal only takes a couple of minutes with taking the money, putting the ifo in the computer and re-stamping my card with the new expiration date! Duh!! 

Second thing was when he informed me that the rates had been changed for the event, ( was expecting that), and they were only allowing 3hr and 6hr pay ins, (wasn't expecting that), but renewal was also possible, so once again didn't think that was a problem. 

Third, was when he told me that all the rooms that I usually try to get were already reserved or taken, so I had to take a room on the lower floor, ( now this was funny because there were only about 10 vehicles in the parking lot when I arrived ), which at the time I didn't think was all that bad, as they are near the steam, dry sauna and the showers, so once again, didn't think it would be all that bad, just a few less trips up and down the stairs, but would still be in line of sight with the guys coming and going through the excersize room and using those facilities.

Forth, and Boy was I wrong, he put me in a room 2nd from the front entrance and glass front, and on the side where the jerks set up the ungodly sound system and guess where they put one set of the speakers!! Right damn in front of my door!! Seems they wanted to shake the whole damn building from the bottom up with the setup, as it was turned up as loud as they could get it and I had to lay my phone and other things on the damn floor as they kept vibrating off the tv counter anyway, good thing the damn tv was bolted in place or it would have been there also!! I had paid for the 6hr rate, but once the damn boom box showed up and was in full operation, that was it, I packed my shit and headed back the 100 miles home with little to show!!  I ended up giving oral to two guys before that happened, but once the noise began, no one was interested in dodging the speakers and noise. 

Ok, sorry for the ragging there, here is my brief opinion on your suggestion !!

This would be a much better event if there were better organization and plans such as you have talked about. There has always been a problem at the works with a lot more bottoms than tops, but then I've always thought of it as a take your own chances fend for yourself kind of thing before. I'm a chubby old man and know probably not all guys are into that, but have also done pretty good at times there in the past, with guys using my holes as they please and for their satisfaction, but at the same time would have liked having a lot more of them doing me.

I'd definitely be up for giving CumUnion another try if something could be setup in advance as you say, for a certain time and place for all the bottoms and tops to line up and have  a free-for-all like you described, nothing I'd like any better than being used with a lot of guys participating and or looking on and joining in on the action.  

• 2 months later...

I will be in Indianapolis during the weekend of August, unfortunately I already have plans to attend an event that will likely run late.  If any Indy guys would be interested in a Pre Cumunion party at my hotel Friday night, let me know.  You can also find me on BBRT under the same name.  

@ErosWired - I thought I was the only bottom who thought like that!  Yes, it WOULD be great for all us bottoms to share the wealth. Unfortunately, I've run into more than my share of "that's MY cock" bottoms who look at you like you're competing for the Miss America crown?!? True, I try to get as much cock as I can at these events, but I don't want to be seen as one of THOSE bottoms. I also know that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, so I respect those that decline my offer (hopefully gently).  The problem for the big events like this is that the energy CAN change depending where you are. I try my best to share and to improve the energy of all play parties I attend.  I make sure I vacate the sling or fuckbench if I don't have a partner. I actively encourage others while they're fucking (I have found that a lot of tops love to hear others appreciate their technique).  I share my poppers with those needing a boost.  I'll hand lube to tops or bottoms.  I'll help others into and out of slings.  I'll join in, when given the OK. I'll just watch when not.  I agree with @FelchingPisserthat the energy at an smaller group or orgy tends to be different (and better in my opinion).  I feed off of another bottom getting bred.  It makes everything else that much hotter. I love to watch and join and enjoy their sex as much as my own.   Don't get me wrong, I want a cock or 20 in my hole too, but while my hole is in between tops, I can enjoy someone else's fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well I don't like to kiss and tell but I can't keep a secret so here we go.  The guy that runs the music at these events to totally hot and cute.  Mid-30's, totally bi and a stud.  He chased me (non-Cum Union event) and he cornered me and (shit) he is a hottie.  Great kisser and loves to take raw cock deep in his tight hole and amazing body.  While we were making out I told him I am poz...he never batted an eye and actually got turned on when I started talking about taking my toxic bug loaded cock and load.   Shit I blew my toxic bug load deep in that hole and while I am not in the area, told him I hope to be back soon and will fill his bi bug craving hole again soon.  So if your older, not typical twink or gym body look, take your time, if he is interested you are in for a great time.  Hope some of you vers. or top bug loaded pigs knock him up and share in that sweet bi (has a girlfriend) pig.  If you do, share your experiences please.  lol

On 6/7/2018 at 1:35 PM, phukhole said:

I thought I was the only bottom who thought like that!  Yes, it WOULD be great for all us bottoms to share the wealth. Unfortunately, I've run into more than my share of "that's MY cock" bottoms who look at you like you're competing for the Miss America crown?!

As I recounted in my blog post “And Now For Something Completely Different”, I met one of those last time who not only jacked off a guy in my room before he could fuck me, but actually stole a load out of my ass and then revenge-fucked me because I “got ‘his’ load”. Freaky.

When I go to the bathhouse I go prepared to get Tops’ attention, and I shamelessly use every trick I know to lure cocks into my ass. I have to, because I was never one of the Beautiful People and don’t have the natural looks to attract them -  have to use strategy.

But at no time am I ever competing against any other bottom. Nothing would please me more than to be able to ensure that everyone left well-fucked and satisfied, even if it meant a little less action for me personally. The thing is, I don’t see why it should have to, if we could just get everybody into a room and light the fuse.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/29/2021 at 1:00 PM, indynudeguy said:

Indy bottom here.  Open hole for any load.  Love the Works.

How is The Works under the new management? I haven’t been back up since it changed over and am wondering what might have changed. I also noticed on the website that it looks like you can pay for your room online - do you know if that’s true?

5 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

How is The Works under the new management? I haven’t been back up since it changed over and am wondering what might have changed. I also noticed on the website that it looks like you can pay for your room online - do you know if that’s true?

I was there in November.  The new management has added one more public play area that has a couch and a fuck bench.  Cleanliness was higher than previous visits.  I don't know about your online question.

Think the new management is doing fine.  Young guy at the desk is super nice, the facilities are clean, and there seems to be a more liberal attitude than the previous management.  The website is not kept up to date and I have not seen anything about online registration for rooms/Cumunion.  You can register for an account to make purchases of sex related items from their online  selection.  GO WORKS!