Curious about trying bareback

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Memphian
On 3/11/2018 at 9:21 PM, Osiris said:

I'm curious about barebacking, do you think I should try it? How should I go about it?

No offense but that's a pretty vague question.  Only you can decide if you should try it and as for how to go about it, that's pretty simple.  Make sure you are cleaned out then offer your ass to a top you meet online, at a bookstore or theater, or whatnot.  Have you been fucked before, covered?

9 minutes ago, Osiris said:

I haven't been fucked

That being the case, you should probably pursue that first and get used to taking safe cock for awhile and then make your decisions as to begin taking it bareback.

The first few times for a newbie virgin are sometimes not all that enticing, but with a little time, it will grow on you and once getting used to it, it does become addicting and then with taking bareback and having a guys cum in you, it really becomes addicting. It took me several times being fucked back in my mid 20's, before I really got my head wrapped around it, but once the little light bulb went off, it was all that I wanted from then on.

Edited by Homo60

Guest descartes70817

If you think you might enjoy it there must be a reason you think so. Have you tried inserting other items in your ass and enjoyed it? Fingers, toys, other cylindrical objects? If the answer is yes then I promise you that a bare cock will feel better than a rubbered cock, and even that will feel better than any inanimate object.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/21/2018 at 5:45 PM, CigarBear68 said:

Do it, but know you'll be POZ soon. If you're ok with that, then go offer your cunt to men who fuck raw, and learn your place as a whore and cum dump. 

You don't have to become poz if you don't want to. A lot of guys on Prep are the biggest whores and cum dumps out there, and at very little risk of HIV.

If I'm reading you correctly, you've never even bottomed with condoms, let alone bareback. Maybe better to take it one step at a time. Sign up for some hookup apps, write a hot profile, take some sexy pics, and say you're a virgin looking to get your cherry popped -- safe only. I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses.

After trying that, you may decide you can't stand condoms and want to go bareback. Then you have the option of Prep. 

There are, of course, guys on this site who choose not to use any protection at all, and deliberately accept the risk of HIV (and other STD's). But that's pretty advanced level, hard core piggery. Most people go through stages before they get to that point, if ever.

Ease into your new role as a slut. You don't want to cut short the fun of sexual exploration by getting a rude wakeup call before you're ready for it.