Curious about trying bareback

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I started out only doing bareback...didn't know any better. I remember the first time a guy tried to fuck me with a condom on and I HATED it. It felt unnatural and weird. He had to use a lot of lube because it felt painful to me and the sensation wasn't pleasant. If you've already been fucked by guys with condoms (you don't really give us much information) then you're already used to getting fucked in the most painful way I can think of. By comparison bareback will feel a lot easier but strange in a pleasant way. The sensation of a guy orgasming in side you is super hot! That's why I bareback tbh. I can sometimes feel it when the guy shoots and there's nothing hotter than that. Plus I love the feeling of having a guys load inside me. It's like a part of him is still with me and is a sign of how hot he thought I am that he busted a wad inside me. Bareback is super addictive too...fair warning. Once you get it bare you'll want other guys to unload inside you too. If you find you want to get fuck bare more though make sure to go on PREP. Almost all the guys I barebacked with in HS and college got pozzed from barebacking because like me they didn't know better.

12 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I started out only doing bareback...didn't know any better. I remember the first time a guy tried to fuck me with a condom on and I HATED it. It felt unnatural and weird. He had to use a lot of lube because it felt painful to me and the sensation wasn't pleasant. If you've already been fucked by guys with condoms (you don't really give us much information) then you're already used to getting fucked in the most painful way I can think of. By comparison bareback will feel a lot easier but strange in a pleasant way. The sensation of a guy orgasming in side you is super hot! That's why I bareback tbh. I can sometimes feel it when the guy shoots and there's nothing hotter than that. Plus I love the feeling of having a guys load inside me. It's like a part of him is still with me and is a sign of how hot he thought I am that he busted a wad inside me. Bareback is super addictive too...fair warning. Once you get it bare you'll want other guys to unload inside you too. If you find you want to get fuck bare more though make sure to go on PREP. Almost all the guys I barebacked with in HS and college got pozzed from barebacking because like me they didn't know better.

100% agree with all of this. The phrase "Once you go bareback, you never go back" is very real and true. 

Be smart about it, get on PrEP and join the Truvada whore gang. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Memphian
On 4/9/2018 at 4:29 PM, descartes70817 said:

If you think you might enjoy it there must be a reason you think so. Have you tried inserting other items in your ass and enjoyed it? Fingers, toys, other cylindrical objects? If the answer is yes then I promise you that a bare cock will feel better than a rubbered cock, and even that will feel better than any inanimate object.

This reminds me, using toys on yourself will not only give you an idea of how enjoyable penetration can feel and whether you would enjoy the real thing.  But toys will also help you prepare to get fucked.  You will learn your ass, how best to relax and accomodate a real cock, etc.  

I really think my experience with dildos made my first real fuck a lot easier.  Scared shitless with some stranger's cock at your hole is probably not the ideal moment to have a foreign object in your ass for the first time.