Cruising advice

kingoftusks

I plan on visiting Haulover Beach some time next month, and see it's quite welcoming of the gay (men's) community, on the north end of it say sources. I don't do public sex, though this will be my first time visiting a clothing optional beach and with so many gay/bi naked guys about. I am a preferential top, and I look the part. I'm kind of short, under 6 feet. Stocky, mustached, and hairy with long wavy black hair. Bear type guy.

I've had plenty of online discreet hookups but potentially making connections in a large public place like this, never have. My question is if someone seems to check me out while I'm wading in the sea or just walking about the beach (I don't sunbathe), how can I dictate my preferred sexual role? How can one tell total bottoms from tops? Rather silly question since I've seen (and fucked lol) plenty of masc looking guys whose holes were they're number one sex organs. Still is there a way I can broadcast, short of just outright saying "I top only," what I'm looking for if I get any passes? I know some guys may consider this a little shallow and closed minded, but I know what my preferences are and I'm firm on them. It's NOT about control or anything domineering or such. It's just what I'm most comfortable with. Some guys bottom only, some top only. Well I largely lean to the later. I just like to know, when and where possible, exactly what it is I'm getting into when I hit on somebody or else attract someone's attention.

So, nude beach cruising advice for a noob?

Sooo are you looking for bottom only or versatile bottom? If you want a bottom either say "Top seeking non-recip bottom" or "Top seeking bottom only" then say what you're preferences for bottoms are. Hairy bottoms, smooth bottoms, masculine bottoms, fem (either CD or non-CD) bottoms, etc etc. Or are you more into crossdressing twinks who put in tons of time to look like passable girls? Or maybe a pre/post op transexual?  What about the sex? Do you just want regular sex, or do you want a no limits bottom? 

You should probably walk around the beach, get a feel for the guys, take note of the ones you like, then make an ad saying you want a bottom that looks like the type of men at the beach you were attracted to. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You'll love Haulover...been there quite a few times and it's great for picking up guys. Cruising is cruising whether it's a bathroom, adult book store, sex club or whatever. Just groom first, act natural, and show off what god gave you. Guys will come to you if you're their type and they like what they see. They will project whether they think you're a top or a bottom over that but willmapproach you because they're hoping you're whatever they want sexually, but the attraction comes FIRST. I don't approach a guy in public, I approach a guy in public because I think he's hot. If he's what I want sexually we go from there; if not, oh well...I move on.

a good percentage of the guys at Haulover will be Latino and contrary to what most will say publicly they're pretty much all versatile and will bottom. Most all Latinos will bareback too...it's pretty rare a Latino guy asks me to wrap to fuck them. There is fucking that goes on at the beach so if you want safe you have to bring condoms but almost everyone there fucks bare. Many guys hook up there and take it elsewhere for sex though. There's a good mix of ages, body types, races, and such so you should have no problem finding what you want. And don't play shy and wait for guys to come to you. If you see someone you like go hit them up!  There's also come great sex clubs in Miami and Fort Kauderdale as well...make sure to visit them too.