Cub Finds a New Team

Notice: The author does not consent to anyone using the characters or plot line of this story for any derived work, whether the author is still active on this site or not.  They are not abandoned nor placed in the public domain.

I've had this story sitting around a while. It's a little different than the other story I have.  I hope people like it.

-------

My name’s Mike and I’m I guess what you would call a bear cub.  I’ve played football since I was little and was on the team in high school.  Linebacker was my usual position, but sometimes the coach would move me to center.  I guess I got the hairy gene from my dad and I could grow a full beard by the end of my freshman year. My chest, arms, legs and butt were covered in dark hair too by the time my sophomore year came around.  I was a little self conscious about being so hairy in high school when most other guys could barely grow a decent mustache.  I shaved my face until my senior year when a friend told me I should just let it grow out.  Most of the girls in high school seemed to be turned off with the hair which was fine with me since I was more interested in guys anyway.   

After I graduated high school I was working in the local big home improvement store, a job I got when I was a junior in high school.  I didn’t have a lot of experience with men but I was able to meet a lot of guys at the store.  I was surprised how many hit on me - some were subtle and some blatant.  The summer before I went to college I finally got up the nerve to accept the offer of a few of the men, but we never went past kissing and sucking cock.  I distinctly remember, however, how on each occasion I found it a real turn-on to look down at the burly, hairy, masculine man sucking my thick seven and a half inch long cock.  I also liked to go down on guys and sucking cock.  I even found I loved the smell and taste of a sweaty guy’s cock and even the stale piss I could find on the cock of most of the men.  With a few of the men I would regularly swap a blowjob.  They all expressed disappointment I was leaving for school at the end of the summer, but I was excited.  I was determined to be an out and proud gay guy far away from home.

I had never studied so hard in my life but I left a little time for fun.  I wasn’t on the football team at college - I was never that good so I didn’t try out.  I did find some intramural football teams to play on and had fun.  I even found a couple gay teams.  Some guys warned me that they would rape me, and I secretly hoped they would, but it turned out that they were just like all the other teams on the field.  Off the field was kinda similar too - lots of drinking and joking around but sometimes they would have a sex party.

The first one I went to I was so nervous.  There were over twenty guys there, all naked.  It was both of the gay football teams and their friends and boyfriends.  There were only two of us freshman and the rest were older with several being grad students.  Guys were groping me and kissing me almost right away and I got into the mood immediately.  I sucked a few guys and some sucked me.  One guy rimmed me while I was sucking a guy on a bed.  That’s when I learned an ass up in the air like that was a silent invitation to get fucked.  The guy I was sucking held me down as I felt my ass get spread wider and a cock rub around my hole.  The guy was holding my head down and I couldn’t look back, but I was pretty sure the guy wasn’t wearing a condom.   I had only been fucked about a dozen times but I always played safe.  I didn’t even know who was behind me playing with my ass.

I felt some liquid squirt on my puckered hole and then a finger push it inside.   I moaned around the cock in my mouth and the finger slowly went in deeper and then pulled out.  The guy did it several times before he pushed two fingers in.  It felt tight for a little bit but by twisting his fingers around and in an out my hole relaxed and opened up.  I could hear a group behind me talking.  It wasn’t the derogatory comments I heard in the locker room in high school about me being an ape or a neanderthal, but the exact opposite.

“Damn that is one sexy ass” one guy said.  

“That furry hole is gonna look good with my cock inside it” said another.  

“I could munch on that butt for days” said a third.  

I was turned-on in hearing the men thought I was sexy, not a freak.  My cock was rock hard, dripping precum on to the bed.  It was like a fantasy, I had a nice, long cock in my mouth, my cock was hard and some stranger was playing with my ass getting ready to fuck me.  And fuck he did.

He slid his fingers out of my hole and I felt the cock rub around the ring and between my balls and hole.  Indistinct voices urged "Push it in” and “Do it.”  I was so horny I pushed my ass back and I heard someone else say “Oh yeah, he really wants it.”  

I felt the pressure and tried to relax as the stranger pressed in harder.  He had lubed me up but it still hurt.   The guy that I was blowing started to fuck my head on his cock and the guy in my ass started slowly fucking me.  I could feel his cock get deeper and deeper and it started to feel really good.  I knew this was about as dangerous as sex could get.  I was getting fucked bare by some guy I didn’t know and couldn’t see.  

The harder he fucked me the harder the cock in my mouth got rammed into my throat.  I usually gagged if a cock got too deep, but this was so hot and my brain was so overloaded with sensations I was taking all of the guys cock into my throat.  My face was planted into his pubes until I finally started to panic since I couldn’t breathe.  I forced my head up and gasped for air and yelled out “Oh FUCK YEAH!!!”  

Spit was dripping out of my mouth from the face fuck and I looked at the guy that I had been blowing who had a big grin on his face.  “You like that raw cock in your ass?” asked the guy.  

I started to say “Oh shit, no.  I only fuck safe” but only got “oh shit” out before the guy fucking me slammed in and shot his cum deep inside me.  It was a strange feeling.  I could feel my hole get sloppy and warm and wet.  I could feel his cock pulse several times, fading after the first four pulses.

I felt the guy in my ass lean over and kiss the back of my neck and say “Thanks, dude.  That was so fuckin’ hot.”  

He leaned back and pulled out and before I could move I felt someone else get behind me and push their cock into my cummy hole.  I was scared, horny, excited, and aroused all at the same time.   The guy in front of me pulled my head back to his cock and I instinctively started to suck while the next unknown guy started to fuck me.  This cock was a thinner than the last one but longer.  I could feel it dig deep inside me as he would bottom out.  I moaned louder around the cock in my mouth and started to bob frantically on it.  My tongue flicked and lapped on the guys cock until I felt it start to swell in my mouth.  The guy’s hands were on the back of my head again and he pushed down as I felt his cock flood my mouth with his salty, thick cum.  I swallowed it all and sucked any cum I could find on his cock and pubes.   

The second guy in my ass began to fuck me fast and hard and I could tell he was close.  I heard some one say “Breed him” and it rocked me back to reality.  I was getting fucked bareback and taking strangers' loads.  I had become a cumdump without even knowing it.  The guy in front of me pulled his soft cock out of my mouth and crawled away.  Now I could concentrate only on the guy fucking me.  I tried squeezing my hole around the guy's hard cock and he grunted in pleasure as his cock blew his load into my ass.  When the spurts of cum ended, he drove his cock in a few more times and pulled out.  I’m not sure why I didn’t get up right away, but I think that deep down I wanted to see how many guys wanted to fuck me.

Another cock plunged into my now gaping hole.  This one was a lot thicker and I soon found out even longer than the last one.  As the guy bottomed out, he pulled my body up and my back was against his chest.  I saw two arms wrap around me and they were dark skinned with tattoos on both down to the wrist.  It was Deon, the other linebacker on our team.  “I’ve wanted to fuck that hot ass of yours since I first saw you and it feels even better than I imagined” he whispered in my ear.  He pinched and twisted my nipples and then pushed me back to the bed and started to pound my ass.  The bed was bouncing and I was uttering meaningless guttural words.  Cum was running down both of my legs and I wasn’t sure how much more I could take.   I arched my back more and felt Deon go even deeper and then yell out “Oh baby” over and over until he fell on to my back and held me tight.  I could feel his cock pumping his cum deep inside me and it felt so perfect.

Three more guys fucked me, each fucking a different way but just as enjoyable.  When the last guy pulled out, I had six different men’s DNA swimming inside me and I loved the feeling.  I crawled off the bed and stood up slowly, my muscles sore from being pounded and in the same position for almost two hours.  I wandered around watching others suck or fuck.  I grabbed a beer and guzzled it down, trying to rehydrate my body.  I was about to wander around again when our team quarterback, Ty, came up to me and said in a femme voice “You bitch!” and started laughing.  I must have looked confused and he then said in his normal voice “You took all the good cock from our team.  I was hoping to get all that cock but they fucked you instead.”  

• Like 22
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1

I laughed and said “Sorry, it wasn’t really what I planned.”  

“You might not have planned it, but they sure did.  They’ve been talking about it all week” Ty told me.

“What?” was all I could say, shocked that they would want to fuck me that bad. New meat, I guess.  

Ty had a big grin on his face and I could see he wanted to say something, but was trying to figure out how to say it.  He reached down and grabbed my semi hard cock and then looked back at me.  “So, do you fuck as well as you get fucked?” he asked and his grin got even bigger.  Ty really wasn’t my type.  I liked him but he just didn’t get me going sexually. He was blonde haired and shaved most of his body hair.  He had nice muscles and a cute butt, but again - shaved.  I was actually surprised that he would even want me to fuck him, since most twinky jocks never seemed interested in furry guys like me.  “Me?  Uh, yeah.   I like to fuck too.  I… uh… usually use condoms though”  I said to Ty.

“Could have fooled me.  You took those guy’s bare cocks really well and didn’t put up a fight” Ty replied.

“Yeah, I don’t know what came over me.  It just felt so good and I was kind of trapped” I responded.

“Well, its your choice, but I prefer it raw.  And hopefully you didn’t blow your load getting fucked, cuz I want you to give me a nice big load of cum” Ty said with a wink.

I blushed, not being used to guys talking about sex this freely.  Ty grabbed my hand and led me over to another bed.  We started to make out and I pulled him tight, my sweaty fur against his smooth skin.  Our hands explored each other’s bodies and I started to run my finger up and down between his ass crack.  I could feel him moaning into our kiss and our kisses got more passionate.  My cock was so hard it almost hurt.  I realized that we had gotten over by the bed and I hadn’t picked up a condom, but then I felt some cum run down my leg from my ass and realized at this point it didn’t matter.

I placed both of my hands on Ty’s butt cheeks and pulled him up off the floor while we kissed.  He wrapped his legs around me and had his arms around my neck.  I pulled him up and felt my cock free itself from being trapped between us and was now sticking out and slightly up like it usually was when hard.  I lowered him back down and my cock rested along his crack.  I moved to the edge of the bed and laid him down on his back and pushed him to the middle of the bed.  He let go of my body and I leaned back and rolled him on his shoulders.  His hairless hole looked up at me and winked.   I growled and buried my face between his muscular mounds, my bushy beard against his skin as my tongue attacked his hole.  I lapped at it and then pushed my tongue in.  I could taste cum and that was a new sensation for me and all it did was get me more excited. Ty’s ass and my beard were coated in spit.  I lowered his body down and dripped more spit on to my rigid cock.  

My cock was leaking and the head of my cut cock was glistening.  I was almost as nervous the first time I fucked a guy and wondered how much different a bare fuck would be to a condom fuck.  I pushed my cock against Ty’s spit slick hole.  After the initial resistance, my cock slid into his tight pussy.  The feeling was amazing with his body gripping my raw cock with no barrier in between.  I almost came right away but I wanted to enjoy this a lot longer.  My cock went deeper into Ty’s hole until my bushy pubes were resting on his hairless butt.  I looked at his face and the expression told me how much he enjoyed my cock inside him.  I began to fuck him and the sensations of a skin on skin fuck spurred me on to fuck harder.  

“Oh fuck! You look so sexy on top of me.  I love getting fucked by bears and cubs” Ty said as my cock drilled in and out of him.  My fur was matted and I was dripping sweat onto his smooth skin.  

“You like hairy guys like me fucking that boyhole of yours?” I responded.

“Oh god yeah!  Real men fucking and breeding me” Ty said.

“Yeah, my raw cock fucking that pussy of yours until I fill you with my seed.  That’s what you need, right Ty?” I grunted.  I had never had any one really talk to me while I was fucking them, but his words got me more aroused and I started to get into it. 

“Fuck yeah!  Breed me!  Fill me with your cum!” Ty yelled and several people stopped and looked our way as I was fucking him even harder.  My breathing got heavy and I grunted each time my cock slammed into Ty’s ass.  I was afraid I was hurting him, but his look of lust and desire told me he wanted it hard.  I felt my balls tingling and getting tighter and my cock swell even thicker than normal.  I looked straight into Ty’s eyes as my cock exploded, pumping what seemed like a gallon of cum into his guts.  I was growling like a bear as my body shook and my cock spurted over and over with my cum.  The feeling of my cum coating Ty’s insides and then covering my cock was amazing.   My cock remained hard and I started to thrust in and out of Ty’s cum filled hole.  He looked up at me when I didn’t stop and I went back to fucking him.  Cum was running out of his ass as I shoved in and coating my pubes.  There was a frothy white ring around his hole and my cock.  I couldn’t believe how good it felt and now knew why guys wanted to fuck raw.

I pounded Ty for several more minutes until my balls had reloaded and were getting ready to shoot another load inside him.  This orgasm wasn’t as loud or energetic as the first, but it still felt amazing.  More of my seed pumped into his hungry hole and after the last twitch I fell forward and kissed him passionately.  When I got back up, I looked around and we had an audience of 5 or 6 guys who were clapping and patting me on my back.  I guess I had made an impression as a versatile bareback fucker, since several guys gave me their numbers.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2018 at 12:59 PM, hardnow said:

Hot Story!

Thanks!

----

That was pretty much my college life.  Study hard, play some IM football games, and fuck with my gay friends.  I never dated anyone and most of my sex was done in a group scene.   My senior year started out the same and one Friday I was supposed to meet some friends at a gay bar down town.   I got there really early since I mis-read the text message.  I walked in and there was only the bartender and a couple other older guys at the bar.  I sat down and ordered a beer and waited for everyone to show up.   When they hadn’t arrived after 20 minutes, I read the message again and realized that I was going to have to wait at least an hour more.  One of the older guys left and the other moved down closer to me.  I’m sure most of the college students wouldn’t think he was hot, but I did.  He was a muscular bear and what I thought I might look like in fifteen years.  He introduced himself to me as Frank and we started to chat.  He bought me a beer and when I was half way through it I had to go take a leak.  

I excused myself and went to the bathroom and went to the urinal and started to piss.  When I finished, I washed my hands and was about to leave when Frank walked in to the bathroom.  He looked straight at me and pushed me to the wall and started to kiss me.  I was surprised, but didn’t fight back.  We were two guys in a gay bar and we both knew we were attracted to each other.  We kissed for what seemed like an hour but was only a few minutes and our hands groped each other.  He grabbed my balls through my pants and I moaned.  He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and was on his knees sucking my cock before I knew it.  It felt so good and he really knew how to give head.  He got me hard and dripping and I was getting ready to blow my load down his throat when he stood up and pulled me into the stall.  He turned around and pushed his pants down and there was his gorgeous hairy ass in front of me.  

“Fuck me Mike” was all he said.  I spread his butt and rubbed my leaking cock around his hairy hole and heard him whimper.  I spit on my hand and covered my cock with it and spit again and got some into his hole.  I pushed in, then spit again on my cock head and then pushed harder until I felt his hole open up.  It felt like heaven being inside him and I started to fuck him.  I had never fucked anyone in a public place like that.  Anyone could have walked in and found us but I didn’t care.   His moans and growls turned me on as I fucked him and the harder I fucked the more vocal he was.  I couldn’t keep my cock from shooting any longer and I planted my cock all the way in and held him tight as my cock shot a huge load inside him.  I pulled my cock out and he spun around really fast and sat down on the toilet, licking my cock clean of all the cum on it.  We pulled our jeans up and he gave me a quick kiss and I could taste my cum while we kissed.  We walked back to the bar and sat down and he smiled at me.  He finished his beer off and kissed me on my cheek and then left the bar.

I sat there for a few moments and the bartender came over.  I was the only one left in the bar but we both knew that wouldn’t last long.  The Friday afternoon rush would soon be here.  The lull before the storm, I suppose.   

“It looked like you had a good time in the john” the bartender told me.  

I blushed and said “yeah, I did.  Sorry about that, I don’t normally do things like that in a public place.”

“You could have fooled me.  You pounded him like a pro” the bartender said.

I looked back at him and my jaw must have been down around my feet.  “You saw it?” I asked.

“Yeah, we have cameras everywhere to make sure things don’t get too far out of hand” he replied.

“Shit.  I’m sorry.  I won’t do it again” I said panicked that he was going to throw me out or call the cops.

“Hey, don’t worry.  I enjoyed it.  I’m just surprised that you weren’t the one getting fucked.  I’ve never seen Frank take cock before”  he told me.

I didn’t know what to say.  I sipped my beer and wished he would disappear and my friends would show up.  “So, he’s a regular here?” I finally asked.

“Yeah, he comes in most every afternoon after he gets off work.   Has a beer or two.  Sometimes fucks a guy in the bathroom or storage room and goes home.  He’s been kind of quiet the past few months since his partner, Rocky, died in a car crash.  I was actually happy to see him go after you in the john.   Maybe he’s getting back to his old self” the bartender said as a few people walked in the door.  The crowd slowly filled the bar and finally my friends showed up.  We drank and shot some pool.  I eventually went home alone and laid there in bed thinking of Frank. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

We had a game the next day and we finally won against one of the better teams.  We taunted them about getting beaten by a bunch of fags.  They took it well since we were just joking with them.  We had one of our usual parties that night.  I was really horny, but no one seemed to really turn me on.  One of the guys from the team we beat had shown up and I sucked him for a while before he pushed me over a chair and fucked me hard.  I think he could tell my mind was elsewhere, but he just needed to nut and after 15 minutes of fucking he blew his load up my cunt, slapped my ass, dressed and left.  I had a few more beers and went home.

Monday afternoon I had classes until late afternoon, but as soon as I was done I was headed back to the bar.  I was about half a block away and I saw Frank walk out the front door.  His truck was right in front and he hopped in and drove off.  I stopped and turned around and went home.  Tuesday I got held up at class and my team needed to meet to plan the next phase of our project so I didn’t even bother trying to see if he was at the bar.  Wednesday I went back and sat down at the bar and there was no sign of Frank.  The bartender came over and said “hi” to me and I ordered a beer.  When I asked about Frank the bartender told me that he had been there Monday, but not the past two days.  I slowly drank my beer and a guy hit on me but I wasn’t into it so he took off.  

My mind was fixated on Frank and I didn’t know why.  My life had been filled with casual sex.  I never cared who I hooked up with.  When I was horny I found a guy and either I fucked him or he fucked me and then we went our own ways.  I had never wanted any specific guy until now.  When my beer was done I got up and left, waving to the bartender.  

Thursday I went back to the bar earlier and it was just like the day before.  A few guys hanging around but no Frank.  I got another beer and nursed it for a while and Frank never showed up.  I finished up the warm beer and went to take a piss.  Some little part of my brain hoped that I would find him in here waiting for me but the bathroom was empty.  I emptied my bladder and walked out of the bar.  I turned the corner and got near the end of the building and a large figure popped out from between the buildings into my path.   

“Boy, I hear you were lookin for me” Frank said.  I stopped in my tracks and looked up.  It must have been the beer, but he had a glow about him that I almost thought he wasn’t real.  

“Yes, sir” I replied.  

“Now, why would a young stud like you want to talk to me?” Frank asked.

“I really don’t know, but I just do.  There’s something inside me that tells me I have to” I replied.  I had fucked many guys and never cared about what things were going on in their lives.  Frank was different.  He was the first guy with whom I had had sex who I wanted to get to know.  

“Thank you, Mike” he said and put his arm around me and we walked to the end of the block where there was a park.  We sat on a bench and not much was said for almost 15 minutes until he just started talking.  At first it was random things like “Its gonna get cold soon, there’s no cloud cover” and “Do you think the Eagles (our college team) have a chance this weekend?”   We talked for a few hours and it got colder.  I invited him back to my apartment to keep talking where it was warm.

We spent a long time on the couch talking and eating the leftover pizza I had in the fridge.  We moved to the floor and I leaned against the couch and Frank leaned against me.  I held him tight and I finally took him to my bed.  “We need to sleep, Frank” I told him.  We both climbed into the bed naked and I spooned him until we both were asleep.  I woke up in the middle of the night and took a piss.  I climbed back in bed and he curled up next to me with his arm over my chest.

I woke in the morning and felt his morning cock between my ass cheeks.  Any other guy I would have tried to get it inside me and awakened him by riding him.  With Frank, I couldn’t do that.  He wasn’t just a cock.  He finally woke up and was really disoriented.  “Shit, what time is it?” he blurted.

“5:30, Frank” I told him.  

“Fuck!  I have to be at work in an hour,” he exclaimed as he took a lightening quick shower, dressed, and I drove him back to his truck and off he went to his job.  It wasn’t how I wanted his departure that morning to be.  I went to class, but all I could think of was Frank.  I got to sleep with him, but nothing happened.  We didn’t fuck like animals like I had hoped, but I still enjoyed every minute of being with him.

When I got home after classes, there he was, sitting on the front steps of my apartment building.  My heart started beating faster and a smile came over my face.  “Hi, Frank.  What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I felt bad running out of here this morning.  I didn’t even kiss you goodbye,” Frank replied.

“Yeah, I know, but I understand.  Come on up,” I answered.  No sooner had we entered my apartment than Frank pinned me against the wall and his lips were on mine in a second.  We were pulling each others clothing off and pawing at each other until  I pushed him off and led him to the bedroom.  Laying on my back, I pulled him on top of me and we kept kissing.  I felt him push my legs wider as his ever growing cock nestled next to mine.  I could feel the heat from his chest as he lay down on top of me.  His tongue pushed my lips apart and the kisses got deeper with our beards pressed hard against each other.

Frank grasped my hands and our fingers intermingled.  He took control and pinned my hands above my head, holding me down and helpless to move, not that I wanted to.  I’d had countless dreams of a muscled daddy bear taking me and fucking my brains out since the first time one of the older built construction guys had pushed to me to my knees at the home improvement store bathroom and made me suck him off.  He pushed my legs even wider and slowly ground against me, our sweat making it easier to slide the more he moved.  His grinding slowly became a humping motion and I was sure he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

He stopped kissing me and pushed his body away from mine, but my hands were still pressed against the bed.  A smile grew over his face as our spit dripped off his beard.  Frank let go of my hands and moved his hands to my chest, each paw pressing down  on my hairy pecs and then squeezing them.   He moved back with his hands still on my chest, which was heaving up and down from my heavy breathing.  His tongue flicked over the head of my cock right before he swallowed it all the way down.  I moaned as I felt his mouth around my shaft. He sucked harder and his tongue bathed my cock which made me moan even louder.  Frank's hands released their grip of my chest and slowly moved down my body until he reached my legs.

Frank pushed them up, folding me up into an 'L'.  My thighs were pressed against the sides of his head and his throat started to massage my cock head.  I loved the feeling of his mouth on my cock in the bar, but this felt even better.  I would buck my hips up and feel my cock drive deeper into his throat.  He never seemed to complain when I would do it, in fact he seemed to suck even more energetically until I did it again and he popped off my cock and licked down the shaft to my balls.  He sucked one ball in and tugged on it, covering it with spit and lapping at it with his tongue.  He did the same with the other and my body shivered. 

When the second ball popped out of his mouth he started to push my legs back.  I grabbed my thighs and rolled back, exposing my sweaty ass to him.  I heard Frank growl and say “Fuck that is one gorgeous butt” before he buried his face in between my ass cheeks.  I had never had anyone attack my ass quite like he did.   His tongue probed, his lips kissed, his beard tickled and I felt his fingers pry my hole open.  Most guys who had rimmed me did just enough to get the spit around and in for lube and the soon to follow fuck.  With Frank, it seemed like this was the main event.  My head rocked back and forth as I felt pleasure I had never experienced before.  

I have no idea how long Frank ate my ass (and I do mean eat - there was plenty of light biting and chewing on my ass and hole).  If he did it for the rest of my life I would be a really happy cub.   But he did stop and while I wanted more I also wanted to know what he might do next.  He seemed to stare at my boi pussy for a long time and then he lowered my ass down and I felt his rock hard cock rub my crack and prying it apart.  The feeling was almost as good as when his face was there but when I felt his cock against my hole I knew it was going to get better.

“You want this, boy?” Frank asked staring right through my head.  

I nodded, trying to form words, but my mouth was not obeying.  Finally I blurted out “Oh my god yes!”

I felt that I had failed him by not sucking his cock first, but it seemed that it didn’t bother him.  If this was the order he wanted this experience to go, then I would have to deal with it.  His cock slowly sank into my ass and it felt wonderful.  His bare cock getting deeper and deeper.  Two men sharing the pleasure of becoming one.  Our eyes were locked together and our moans told each other that we were both in a state of bliss.  He began to roll his hips and his cock was pulling out and pushing in giving both of us pleasure.  He rolled me back on my shoulders and fucked harder.  I could tell that he was leaking precum inside me, since I felt that distinct sloppiness that happens as a cock lubes a hole.

Frank grunted and moaned while his cock drove in and out of me.  I moaned back, enjoying every stroke and hoping it would never end.  The squeaking of the bed and the occasional thud as the frame hit the wall were just background music to the sex.  This wasn’t lovemaking, but we were being as intimate as two men could ever be.  I milked his cock and heard him moan louder.  I wanted him to feel as good as I felt and I felt amazing.  When his thrusts started to get erratic I knew he was getting close and I wanted to feel his seed deep inside me.   Frank’s grunts got louder and ended with a very loud growl.  His cock expanded and I felt the pulses as shots of Frank’s baby makers filled my gut.

I looked back at Frank with a huge smile on my face which he saw when his orgasm ended and he opened his eyes.   When he smiled back at me I became the happiest I had ever been.  Slowly he lowered me back to the bed, his cock pulling out of me just at the end.  I laid there a moment and Frank then laid down next to me.  I leaned over and kissed his lips and then worked my way down his body.  I licked up the shaft of his cock, tasting his cum and my ass juices.  

It was the first time I had ever sucked a cock after it had fucked me, but I needed to do this for Frank.  Once I had licked his crotch clean I crawled back up and rested my head on his chest.  The scent from his sweat was intoxicating and all of my senses were being overloaded.  My ass throbbed and I could feel some of his cum drip out and on to my leg.  It hadn’t been the first time a guy had cum inside me, far from it.  But this was the first one that meant something.  I had no idea if Frank felt the same way, but it was too late to ask since I could hear him lightly snoring.  I fell asleep too and slept like a baby.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

We both woke up the next morning and the first words I heard were much friendlier than the day before.  “Morning, Mike.  Did you sleep well?”  Frank said.

I yawned and stretched and said “Morning, Frank. Yes I did.  I hope you did too.”

“I haven’t slept that well in a long time.  You really wore me out” he said with a chuckle.

I laughed with him and replied “You wore me out too and filled me up.  I can still feel cum dripping out.”  

He reached over and grabbed my stiff cock and stroked it saying “I’m a really bad lover, I didn’t let you shoot your load before I crashed.”   He moved down and took my cock in his mouth again, sucking and licking it just like he had the night before.  Frank slid his body over closer to mine and we were almost in a 69.  I stared at his hairy legs and ass and then started to stroke them with my hand.  My fingers slid into the crack, running up and down.  His moans around my cock excited me even more and I was struggling not to shoot my load right away.  I guided his leg over my chest and head and licked his cock from the tip to his balls.

When he spread his legs wider, I could get my face to his ass and I started to eat like a starving child.  His musk filled my nose and I was getting high from it. I almost forgot that he was sucking me until I would hear a grunt from him when my tongue would dig into his pucker.  I had some of his hairs floating in my mouth and I wanted more.  I spread his ass wider and felt my spit soaked beard against his hairy ass.  My tongue dug even deeper into his hole and he suddenly pulled away.  He turned around and straddled my stomach and he looked down at me and said those magical words again “Fuck me, Mike.”

I guided my cock to his ass and it slid easily to his opening with the mixture of our saliva helping it along.  Slowly he pushed down and my cock popped inside.  I slowly raised my hips, forcing more of my cock inside and he started to ride my cock.  I was pounding into his hole as he rocked back and forth.  I felt his sweat dripping on my chest.  I looked up at his face and could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was.  When I would thrust in harder, he would push down harder.  I reached up and rubbed his sweaty chest, pressing the palm of my hand against his hard nipples and felt his hole squeeze around my cock.  I then pinched his nipple and felt him squeeze again.  Frank reached down with his hand and pinched my nipple with his thumb and forefinger, no doubt looking to see what my reaction would be.

We worked each other over like this for several minutes until I felt my balls start to tingle.  It didn’t take much longer and I thrust my cock deep inside him and Frank plunged all the way down.  Pulse after pulse of my cream pumped into his body while his ass milked every drop.  I let out a loud growl that I’m sure the neighbors heard.   Frank leaned forward, laying on my sweaty chest and kissing me with a slow, passionate kiss.  When the kiss stopped, Frank gently bit my lip before sliding down my body and between my legs.  I spread them wider and he lubed my hole with spit.  I knew it wasn’t enough but I didn’t care.  If I was going to get Frank’s cock back inside me I would take it any way he wanted to give it.  Frank stood there with his cock just in my hole, staring at me and waiting for more of his precum to ooze inside me.  Maybe it was the precum or the cum from the fuck the night before, but when he pushed his cock inside me it didn’t hurt at all.  Just that wonderful feeling of a bare cock sliding inside my hole.

Frank’s cock slid all the way in until I felt his bush against my ass.  I looked up at him and said “Fuck me, Frank.”  His cock already felt bigger than normal and I doubted he would last long before he came.  Each thrust was firm and deliberate.  Hard enough to make me know he was in control and make me feel it , but not too hard to be painful.  I worked my hole around his shaft until he couldn’t restrain himself.  He looked me in the eyes and softly said “Take it, boy” as I felt his cock pump it’s seed into my cum craving hole.  I could feel the warmth and fullness from his cock and cum.  When his cock fell out of my pussy, he laid next to me.  “Thank you, Mike.  I haven’t felt this good in a long time.  It’s not just the sex.  I like being with you”  Frank said.

“I feel the same Frank.  The sex is great, but you make it even better” I replied.  We laid there for several minutes, smelling of cum and sweat.  Neither of us wanting to move and break the mood. I looked over at the clock and it was almost 11:30AM.  “Crap” I muttered.

“What?” asked Frank, with a concerned look on his face.

“I have a football game to play today” I said with a hint of disgust in my voice.

“Mmmm, I bet you look like a real stud out on the field” Frank said with a grin.

“You can see for yourself if you want to watch a bunch of gay guys play football” I replied.

“I don’t see how I could refuse.  I might have to hide my hard cock as I watch you prance up and down the field, though.  And I might be envious of the guys you tackle” Frank said with a chuckle.

I grabbed Frank by the hand and led him into the bathroom.  The shower was a long one of half washing and half groping.  We dried each other off and Frank put his clothes on from yesterday and I put on my jockstrap and then the gray uniform pants which clung to my body showing off my muscular legs and ass.  I pulled on my long sleeve compression shirt and then our team jersey.  I looked up and Frank stood there with a huge grin on his face.  “You like?” I asked.

“Oh yeah.  And I’m gonna like taking them off you after the game” Frank said.

I smiled.  Oh, yeah, I remembered.  After the game.   My smile turned to a frown.  After the game when we always have our party.  How was I going to tell him about it?  I could just not go, but I needed to be honest with Frank.

“Uh, Frank.  We usually have a party after the game” I said in a serious tone.

“Oh, cool. Can I come or is it only for the team” Frank asked.

“It’s open to anyone.  I have to warn you that there’s going to be some sex going on” I said nervously.  I wanted to go to the party, since I had been to everyone after the first one I went to.  But I also didn’t want to mess up anything with Frank.

“Hehe, are you worried about me being jealous of seeing your teammates have sex with each other?  Or with you?” Frank said.

“Yeah, we haven’t known each other long and I don’t want to fuck it up” I replied.

“Boy, there’s one thing we need to agree on right now.  No matter where our relationship goes - friends, fuck buddies or partners, we need to let each other have fun with other people.  Understand?”  Frank said bluntly.

I was relieved.  “Yes, sir” I replied with a grin.

“Today is probably the best day to try it out.  If we get really lucky we can see each other fuck with other people and realize its ok.  It won’t change how I feel about you” Frank said.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

I grabbed my gym bag with my cleats and pads and we walked out the door.  “Let’s take my truck.  I want to stop at home and change clothes” Frank said.  We drove just out of town and went down a gravel road to a small ranch house set in a clearing surrounded by trees.  “Welcome to my house” Frank said.  I followed him inside and looked around like a little kid.  Pictures of him and another man were all over the place.  I started to feel like I was intruding into his life.  He saw me staring at one picture and said “That’s Rocky.  I still can’t believe he’s gone sometimes.  One of these days I have to put some of these pictures away.  It’s time to move on.”  

“How long were you together?” I asked.

“Fourteen years.  We met when we were about your age.  It started out just as friends, then fuckbuddies and then we moved in together.  But now he’s gone and probably humping angels whenever he can” Frank said with a laugh.

I laughed a little.  “Wow, that’s a long time.  I’m sure you have a lot of great memories together” I told him.

“That, I do.  And as long as I remember them he’ll still be with me.  Now, let me show you around quickly before we head to your game” Frank said.   “Here’s the guest room…  here’s the office” he said pointing towards the little hallway off the living room.  We walked back into the dining room he said “And Dining room and Kitchen”.  He walked back into the living room and over to a door and opened it.  We went down the stairs and were in the basement.  There was a laundry room and workshop and he paused and turned to me, saying  “I want to show you something, but I don’t want to alarm you.”

“I think you already did just by saying that” I said laughing.

“Hehe, yeah.  I guess I probably did.”  He opened a door and there was a large, dark room.  He reached inside and flipped a switch on and some dim lights illuminated the space.  We walked in and I looked all around.  I must have gasped because Frank turned and looked at me asking “Are you ok?”  I just kept looking around, seeing a sex dungeon in real life for the first time.  I had seen them in porn flicks but had never known they were real.  There were two slings hanging from the ceiling, a giant wooden X that I learned was a St. Andrew’s Cross, two padded benches, a weight lifting bench, a couple freestanding posts, a pillory, a large tiled area with a shower and a free standing tub.  Along the walls were numerous devices that I had never seen before along with many cuffs, bars, ropes, chains, blindfolds and a large bag that looked like you could put a body in it.  

“Mike, are you ok?” Frank repeated.

“Uh, yeah.  I’m ok.  I’ve just never seen anything like this before.  Do you use all of this stuff?” I asked.

“Not for the past few months.  I come down here to lift when I want to clear my head.  I hope you’re ok knowing I have a kinky side” Frank said, his face showing how concerned he was.

“I guess you’re going to have to show me how some of this stuff works some time” I said with a sly grin.  You could feel the tension lift from the room.

“We better get going or you’re going to be late for the game” Frank said and we went upstairs.  I followed him into his bedroom and watched him quickly change clothes, almost wanting to tackle him to the bed and forget about the game.  We drove over to the field where we play and I could see the rest of the team already there, warming up.  We parked and I ran to our bench and put my cleats and pads on. It was a fun game and we won by a field goal.  I had the biggest cheerleader with Frank screaming the entire time I was on the field.

We gathered together after the game and everyone wanted to know who the guy was that kept yelling my name.  I blushed and told them he was a friend.  A few guys told me to be sure to bring him to the party.  I was tempted to say “back off, he’s mine” but I remembered Frank’s comment earlier.  We went into the locker room and showered, cleaning off the mud and sweat and I changed into the jeans I had brought in my bag.  “See you at the party” Deon said.  I walked outside and looked around to see where Frank was.  He was standing next to his truck, looking really macho. We hopped in the truck and I kissed him, which felt really strange and yet wonderful at the same time.

We drove over to a little hamburger restaurant that Frank knew of and we had burgers for dinner before heading over to the party.  I told him that there were a few guys that were hoping he came to the party and all I got was “Oh?”  We pulled up to the house and walked inside.  As soon as everyone saw me walk in with Frank, you could hear people talk.  We grabbed beers and wandered around chatting with people.  I introduced Frank to most of the team and we were standing alone for a change.  Frank turned to me and said “So, how many of these studs have you fucked?”  

I swallowed hard and said “Almost all of them.”  

“Damn, you are one lucky boy!” he replied.  After a few minutes he asked “Which one should we tag team?”

I was a bit surprised by his comment, but my cock twitched and I started to think how hot it would be to use a guy together.  I looked around the room to see what bottoms were there when I spotted Craig our center.  Craig was a big guy, almost six foot four.  Two hundred eighty pounds of pure muscle. Dark hair and this week he was scruffy which hopefully meant that he had been letting his body hair grow back after shaving it a few months earlier. Craig was a top until he had a few drinks in him and then became a total bottom pig.  He was one of the guys that wanted to make sure I brought Frank to the party, so maybe we could make his wish come true.  I pointed Craig out to Frank and said “What about him?”  

“I’m not ready to get fucked by a hulk like that” Frank replied.

“No worries.  One more beer and that guy becomes a cock whore” I said with a laugh.  Frank laughed along with me and we grabbed another beer and moved over to where Craig was.  We chatted a bit with him for a few minutes and he said “Just a sec, I need another beer.”  I winked at Frank and when Craig came back we steered the conversation towards sex.  Frank was rubbing his hardening cock as we talked and I started to as well.  I could see Craig looking down and then back and forth before licking his lips.  He finished off the rest of his beer and said “All this sex talk has gotten me horny and I can see it did to you guys too.”    

I smiled and nodded my head towards the play area of the basement.  Ty was getting fucked on the couch by one of the tight ends with two other guys who were waiting their turn.  I got to the first bed and there was Deon with two guys that looked like freshmen trying to figure out how to suck his ten inches of thick meat. I remembered the first time he fucked me and chuckled to myself that these two bois had no idea what they were getting into.  The second bed was open and I walked over, pulling my jersey over my head while Craig climbed on the bed.  I was pulling Craig’s t-shirt off while Frank took his shoes off.  Craig unbuttoned his jeans and with a few tugs, Frank had them laying on the floor.

“On all fours, Craig” Frank said in a quiet but commanding tone.   Craig said “Yes, sir” as he flipped over and assumed the position.  I had taken my jeans off and left them with my jersey, pulling my cock out the side of the jockstrap.  I looked back at Frank, who was admiring Craig’s muscled and furry ass.  When my cock slid past Craig’s lips, Frank’s hands pulled his butt apart and his face plunged in between them.  I felt Craig whimper when Frank began to eat his hole out.  He was sucking my cock more aggressively than I remember him doing in the past.  I realized he was relaying what Frank was doing to his ass and when Frank got aggressive, Craig did too.  When Frank eased off, so did Craig.  After almost twenty minutes of ass eating and cock sucking, Frank got up and moved towards Craig’s head and motioning with his head for me to take his ass.  

My cock was covered in Craig’s spit and his ass was covered with Frank’s.  I hoped that there was enough inside Craig’s hole to let my cock enter him without too much trouble.  I knew Craig didn’t get fucked a lot and he was going to be tight.  I tapped my cock against his hole and he moaned around Frank’s shaft.  I added more spit and then started to push in.  I stroked his ass with my hand as I pushed in harder until I felt my head pop past the ring.  I felt him jump when I got inside, but he settled down and I started rocking in and out, getting my bare cock deeper inside him.  Craig usually asked for condoms, but he had let me go in bare without a word.  Maybe it was because his mouth was stuffed full of Frank’s cock.

The spit and my precum let my cock start to slide in and out a lot easier and I could really begin to pound his hole.  I would slam in hard and watch Craig deep throat Frank all the way down.  Frank would smile and I could hear Craig gag.  I didn’t do it to be mean or abuse Craig, it just felt really good and I knew it felt even better for Frank. I felt my load start to build, so I started to fuck faster.  Craig knew what was coming and really massaged my cock as I fucked him.  I went in deep and held my cock there as spurts of my cum coated Craig’s tunnel.  He kept milking my cock and worked even more cum out of my balls.   I slowly pulled out and tried to not lose any of the cum from his hole, leaving as much as possible as lube for Frank’s cock.  

Frank pulled out of Craig’s mouth and moved back to take my place.   Craig tentatively licked the end of my cock and must have decided it didn’t taste too bad, since he started licking all of the cum off of my cock and balls.  Frank sunk his cock into Craig’s cum filled hole and slowly fucked him with long strokes.  He started to fuck faster about the time that Craig finished cleaning my cock.  I tried to slide underneath Craig, which was only possible due to his height.  I inched my way under him until my chest was against his stomach and I sucked down his cock which was covered in precum.

We sucked each other while Craig’s body bounced around from Frank pounding his pussy. I was watching Frank’s cock enter and exit Craig’s hole, but then some of my cum landed in my eye and it burned.  After that passed, I sucked feverishly while Frank drove his cock in.  I could tell that Craig was about to shoot a load down my throat and I figured that would push Frank over the edge and get him to shoot too.   I tried to reach up and tug on Craig’s balls but the angle was wrong.    Instead  I reached up and pulled his butt apart, letting Frank dig his cock in a little deeper.  I opened my throat and took all of Craig’s cock in and then squeezed my throat around it just like he had done with his ass on my cock.   Ropes of cum began shooting straight down my throat and I was having problems keeping it down.  I heard Frank’s familiar growl and knew he was depositing his cum with mine inside of Craig.

We all laid there motionless for a while, me trying to swallow all of the cum Craig shot, Frank trying to catch his breath, and Craig realizing he had just been bred by two guys.  Frank finally pulled out and stood up at the end of the bed.  Once Frank was out, Craig tried to stand up on his knees and pull his cock out of my mouth.  I laid there and then moved to the end of the bed, opening my mouth for Frank to put his cock in.   I licked and sucked our cum off of it and let him decide when it was enough.  “Damn, that was hot” Craig said before continuing  “I never fuck raw, but it just felt right tonight.  Thanks!” 

“Thank you, that was a lot of fun”  Frank said and I agreed.  We hung around a little while longer, drinking another beer and talking with a few people, some mentioning how hot it was watching the three of us fuck.  Apparently we had an audience for most of it, but we never noticed since we were so into fucking Craig.  Frank drove me back to my apartment and when we got there he said “Thanks for indulging me tonight.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”  He leaned over and kissed me deep for several minutes before we finally stopped and I said goodnight and got out of his truck.  I was exhausted and was soon sound asleep, wondering where this all would lead.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

Tuesday Frank invited me over for dinner.  I asked what I could bring and he replied just my sweet ass.  I decided to bring a six pack of beer too.  When I arrived I could smell the grill going and I found Frank on the back patio tending the grill in just a speedo and flip-flops on.   He looked so sexy standing there next to the grill.  I walked up to him but wasn’t sure how to greet him outside.  His neighbors were too far away to see anything, but I didn’t want to kiss him outside if he didn’t want to.  I didn’t have to wait long to find out, since he set down the tongs and gave me a big bear hug and a deep kiss.

“Mike, you have too many clothes on” he said.  I blushed and pulled my t-shirt off and looked back at him.  “Jeans too” he said.  I replied “But… I just have a jock on.”  He laughed and said “Don’t worry, no one will see us back here.  Rocky and I used to fuck all summer long out here and all we got was a curious squirrel.  Besides, I like looking at that hot body of yours.”  I took my jeans off and was walking around in my bare feet for a little while before the rocks were too hard on my feet and I put my boots back on.

I could see his cock start to fill out his speedo and my own cock was stirring inside my jock.  I usually wore a jock every day and would wear the same one for a week or more before washing it.  I love to smell the sweat soaked fabric after I had worn one for several days and this one I had been wearing a week and a half.  “Damn boy, you look fuckin’ hot there in your boots and jock.  If these steaks weren’t just about ready I would bend you over that table and fuck your brains out” Frank said as he put the steaks on a  plate.  

I loved it when he called me ‘boy.’   At first it just seemed to be natural based on our age difference, but the more I heard it the more I wanted to be his boy.  We walked inside and he placed a steak on each plate at the dining room table.  I stopped in the kitchen and put the beer in the fridge, saving two for dinner.  I found a bottle opener hanging from the fridge and opened the bottles and went in to the dining room.  The table was set up with a salad, the steak and a bowl of steamed broccoli.   We sat down and ate our dinner mostly naked.  The food was delicious - so much better than I normally ate.  Frank got up and took our empty plates to the kitchen and came back with two dessert plates with a slice of cheesecake on each.

“Are you trying to fatten me up for slaughter?” I asked.  

“No, not at all.  But I know how students usually eat and thought you might like something nice for a change” Frank said.

“Thank you, I appreciate it.  It was the best meal I’ve had in a long time” I replied.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll work off this meal very soon” he said with a sly grin.

We finished our meal and I helped him clean up.  We grabbed another pair of beers and sat on the couch, the TV on but just as background noise to our conversation.  “Did you really have sex out on the patio?” I asked as I finished my second beer.

“Quite a few times.  We even tied each other up to trees in the woods.  There is something magical about having sex out in the open, like our ancestors ten thousand years ago did.  I guess thats something else that you have never experienced” Frank said.

“No, I haven’t.  I don’t want to get caught and arrested” I replied.

“Thats the benefit of having a place out here.  No one minds.  The sheriff has even enjoyed some fun out here a time or two, but we want to keep that quiet” Frank said.  I nodded and got up to get another beer for us.  As I returned Frank was standing and was just turning off the TV.  “I think we should take these downstairs and you can explore the play room” Frank said.

“Uh, ok.  I hope you will go easy on me.   I just ate” I said with a chuckle.

“Oh, I won’t start with the heavier stuff and you can tell me to stop any time.  Tie your boots before we go down the stairs, I don’t want you to trip” Frank told me.  We went down the steps and into the room.  I was nervous and didn’t know what to expect.  I had never done anything other than vanilla sex - suck, fuck, rim, kiss.  I didn’t use toys and had never been tied up.  I stood in the center of the room looking around and having flashbacks to some of the porn I had seen using the equipment.  I felt Frank come up behind me and he whispered in my ear “what do you want to try first?”  

I looked around some more trying to find something that would be gentle and Frank slipped a leather cuff around my right hand and I heard a “click.”  I went to look and he took my left hand and put a leather cuff around it too and the same click happened.  I stared at the cuff that he had put around my wrists.  “If you don’t decide quick, I will decide for you” Frank told me.  My mind raced and I couldn’t figure out what to use.  “Time’s up” Frank said as he pushed me to the cross.  When I was standing in front of it, Frank grabbed my hand and raised it up and clipped the carabiner that was locking the cuff to my wrist into the loop on the top of the cross.  I started to speak and he swiftly had my other hand clipped on to the hook on the other side.

I couldn’t escape and the only reason I wasn’t panicking, yet, was because I trusted Frank.  Soon I had my legs restrained like my wrists were, spread wide for easy access to my ass.   I felt something brush up and down my crack.  It felt cold and yet a little soft.  “Are you scared or turned on, boy?” Frank asked.

“A little bit of both” I replied.  I felt something slap my ass and it stung.  

“You will address me as ‘Sir’” Frank said sternly.

“I’m sorry, Sir” I said and my body shook slightly as I wasn’t sure how this was going to turn out.

“That’s better, boy.  You learn quick”  he said with a sinister chuckle.  I heard him take a big gulp of beer and move right behind me, his hairy chest against my back.   He whispered in my ear “You are mine to use as I want, but I will go easy on you since this is your first time.”

“Thank you, Sir”  I said.  I found myself aroused by his closeness and the thoughts of what he might do.  My cock got stiffer and strained against the jockstrap.  I felt him move away from me and wondered what he was up to.  He came back and pulled a hood over my head.  I heard it zip around the back of my head and while I could breathe easily through my mouth and nose, my vision was completely obscured.   I felt a clip go on one of my nipples and he dropped the rest of it, but I felt a chain dangling down my chest, tugging on my nipple.  Soon my other nipple was clipped and he tugged on the chain and both nipples got pinched.  My cock twitched each time he pulled on the chain.

“Well, my boy, how are you liking my playroom?” Frank said.   It was a little hard to hear with my ears covered but I knew what he was asking.  “I think we are going to have a lot of fun here” I said, not thinking of what the consequences could be.  I felt the flogger slap my ass again.  “Sir!” I added.  

“That’s better” Frank said.  I felt his body against mine and wished that he would just use me and fuck me until he was completely exhausted and empty.  “So, boy.  You wanted to learn about using this room.  Some people think that a dungeon like this is where people have wild sex.  There’s so much more to it.  Porn flicks are not good educational tools except for the basics.  I have had guys down here for days at a time, but there were only two or three orgasms the entire session.  There are so many ways to pleasure each other without fucking.  Do you want to please me?” Frank said into my ear.

“Yes, Sir!” I replied.  It was  the truth.  I was really enjoying having someone that was more than a quick fuck and then go home.  

“Good, I am glad to hear it.  I want to please you too.  I want to teach you new things and maybe you can learn things about yourself that you never knew. “   Frank said as he reached around and tugged on the chain which pinched and tugged on my nipples.  “When you submit to another man, you do not become his toy.  You are an equal.  Your pleasure comes from making your master happy.  I will never abuse you.  There may be pain but it will come either from you disobeying or because it stimulates you.”

“Yes, Sir” I said.  The sexual tension was causing my cock to get even harder.  It was easy to just find a hot guy and just fuck or get fucked by him.  The anticipation of what was going to happen next was driving me crazy.

“I consider us right now to be at the ‘friends with benefits’ stage.  I really consider you a friend, but also one I enjoy having sex with.  We could continue like that or we can maybe take it a step further. This is a decision that both of us need to make.  Do you want to continue like we have been or do you want to explore our relationship deeper?”  Frank asked.

I was trembling.  What was the next step?  I didn’t want to be just a slave to a man.  Part of me wanted to continue having random casual sex with people I liked.   But another part wanted more.  To learn from someone like Frank would be a lot of fun and maybe he could teach me to give myself to someone more than just sexually.  “Yes, I do, Sir” I replied.

Over the next few hours, Frank taught me that desire was almost as good as the real thing.  He could fuck me for a half hour, but if he could entice me and keep my attention on him, wanting him, doing anything to please him, our play could go on for hours and my orgasms would be bigger than I could ever imagine.  Feeling his touch, whether it was from his hand or tongue or cock was amazing.  My senses were concentrated on the ones that were still functioning - touch, smell and sounds.  I finally felt his hands spread my ass apart and his face push in.  His beard against my skin and his tongue on my hole were familiar feelings, but now it had been drawn out and my desire, almost cravings, for it were so much ore intense.

When Frank’s cock entered me I screamed out “Oh FUCK YES!!!!” without even thinking about it.  His raw cock inside my hole felt a hundred times better than it did a few days before and I enjoyed every second when that time.  The pleasure was off the charts and I hoped that he felt it too.  His cock pumped into me harder and harder and I needed it more and more.  When I felt him shoot his load in me I came too, without touching myself, since I couldn’t.   I had never felt that feeling before.  Physically, his fuck was no more intense than most of them, but psychologically it was on another level.  

I felt like there was a liter of cum inside me and I had dumped just as much all over the wall and floor.  I was still locked to the cross but I didn’t feel like I had been tied down and raped.  Feeling his sweaty chest against my back, his heavy breathing and his cock still inside me was euphoric.  I felt his arms reach around and hold me tight and he kept kissing the back of my neck.  “Thank you, Mike” he said.  I realized he didn’t use the term boy this time and I wondered where I went from ‘boy’ to ‘Mike’.”  We stayed there for several minutes until his cock softened and fell out of my ass.  He first removed the hood and I was blinded even with the dim light.  Cum was dripping down my leg and I felt him release first my legs and then my wrists.

I turned around and Frank embraced me again, kissing me deeply.  A few minutes later, our kiss ended and he handed me my beer.  My body was sweaty and I really needed something to rehydrate myself but I drank the beer down.  “Did you enjoy that?” he asked as I was drinking.

“Oh my god yes.  I have never had such an intense experience like that with sex.  Yeah, the orgasm can be amazing but it never lasts that long.  You didn’t really fuck me any longer, but we went on for so long.  I’ve never spent more than 10 or 15 minutes doing foreplay and that was so much more exciting.

Frank stood there with a grin on his face.  “I’m glad you enjoyed it.  There are so many more things that we can do to enhance sex.  These tools aren’t required, but they can also make things more interesting.  If you want, we can keep trying new things.”  Frank said.  We walked over to the tiled area and rinsed ourselves off, washing and caressing each other’s bodies and ending with a long kiss as the water cascaded over us.  

“Mike, many people think of sex in these kinds of places to be a place where one person is the Dom and the other a sub.  It doesn’t mean that the same person has to be the Dom all the time.  We both are versatile and I like to submit just as much as I like to dominate.  I think you might be the same. I don’t want us to fill the same role all the time.  You don’t have any experience, so I want to teach you.  Its easier to teach if I am the Dom and you to observe both roles.  Once you feel you are ready to try switching, I want to do that.  Rocky and I didn’t have anyone to teach us, we just figured it out as we went along.   You and I need to find our own way to do it so that we can both get pleasure regardless of who is Dom and who isn’t.  Do you understand what I am saying?”  Frank said.

I couldn’t remember Frank talking that much at one time before.  I hung on every word he said though and I completely agreed with his comments.  “Yes I do, Frank.  I’m glad you think that, because I don’t think I would be happy being just a bottom or sub or… all the time.  Its just not who I am.  I want to learn, because tonight has taught me that sex can be more than just a quick fuck.  I just wonder what happens when we both are in the mood to be dominant, though.”

Frank turned the water off and pulled a pair of towels off the rack and handed me one.  “There are times where we need just a quick fuck.   And don’t worry about if we both want to be dom or sub.  We just invite other people over to fill that role.  Our time with Craig last weekend told me that we make a pretty good team when we both want to fuck.  That told me that you were ready for me to try this tonight.”  I started to put my clothes on and Frank stopped me.  

“I prefer to be naked as much as possible.  From now on, if its just the two of us here, I want us to be naked.  The same goes for being in the back yard.  You are too sexy to be covered with clothes” Frank said.  I never considered myself to be a nudist and I had always been self conscious about my body since so many people had made comments about my size and my hairy body when I was younger.  But, if Frank wanted me to be nude when I was at his house, then I had no problem with it.

“Sure, Frank.  The same goes when you are at my place” I told him.  We went upstairs and I looked at the time.  It was almost 2AM.  “Uh, I should be heading home.  I have class in the morning.”

“Stay the night, I’ll be getting up for work and you can go home then when you’re rested” Frank said and I wasn’t about to argue.  We curled up in bed together and I felt his cock nestle in below my ass and cock.  His arm was over me in seconds and we soon fell asleep.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Frank and I started spending 2 to 3 days during the week together in the evening in his playroom.  Weekends we might do other things but usually ended up having sex too.   I learned a lot and we soon started swapping roles.  It felt weird at first.   I had never had any problems fucking Frank.  Hell, the first time we met, I fucked him.  But to be a Dom to him took some work to get my mind into it.  Frank seemed to like it though.  Sometimes he would stop and give me hints on what might make it better.  We always talked afterwards, though, about what things we did that turned us on and how to make it hotter the next time.   I mentioned that I liked the element of surprise and Frank nodded without saying anything more.

One Saturday I showed up at his house and walked in the front door.  As was the usual protocol, I stripped and left my clothes by the door.  I wandered around the house looking for Frank but couldn’t find him.  I stepped out  the back patio and quickly two guys grabbed my arms.  A dark cloth bag went over my head and I tried to break free, but the guys holding me were too strong.  I felt someone wrap some rope around my ankles and then pick up my legs.  I was carried away, naked.  It seemed like they were taking me a ways away from the house and my mind was spinning, trying to figure out what was going on.  

They finally set me down, but they tied my hands to something.  I felt someone put cuffs around my ankles and the rope was removed.  Someone spread my legs and they were locked to something to keep them apart.  I could feel the breeze against my skin and I remembered I was still outside and naked.  Someone stuffed a cloth in my mouth and I lost my chance to scream out and call for help.

“He’s just as sexy as Frank said” I heard one of the guys say. “If they are friends of Frank’s then I’m probably ok” I thought.  I felt hands all over my body - not just two. It seemed to be more than four, too. Probably six. While they were big and rough hands, they were gentle in their touch.

“Look at that ass.  Nice and hairy and muscular.  I could spend hours with my face buried in there” said another voice.  

“That cock is damn fine too” said a third voice and I realized my cock was getting hard.

“Just remember, we can touch but no sex.  Frank would have our balls if we messed with his boy without his ok” said the first voice.

I was trying to figure out what was going on.  They knew Frank and they knew he considered me his ‘boy’.  They also knew Frank would be pissed if they tried to fuck me.   They stopped groping me and I heard them whispering.  Soon I heard another person approach.

“Thanks, guys” I heard Frank say.

“You got one fine boy there Frank.  Any time you want to share him, just let me know” the second voice said.

“Well, maybe we should ask him “ Frank said. A moment later he asked “Boy, would you like a few men to help me show you how good fucking outdoors is?” Frank said.  Someone pulled the gag from my mouth and I felt the hands keep floating all over my body.

My mind was all over the place. It sounded so erotic and so dangerous that it turned me on.  But I had no idea who was there.  They were friends of Franks, obviously, so it wasn’t like it would be random guys fucking me. I didn’t want to keep Frank waiting, so I said loudly “Yes, Sir!”

I heard a few guys say “Fuck, yeah” or something similar and I heard Frank’s distinctive laugh.  “I’m not sure you know what you just asked for, boy.  I’m sure you will remember it though” Frank said.  I heard the sound of a couple zippers being unzipped and then felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.  I could tell it was Frank and he whispered in my ear “Make me proud, boy.”  His hands went down my back and then spread my ass apart.  Frank’s tongue went after my hole and he was pushing spit into my hole and then tongue fucking it in deeper. 

I could picture the scene in my head.  Me hooded and tied to some trees in a forest, surrounded by naked men, all wanting to use me.  I had no idea how many men were there, I was thinking it was maybe six, but I kept hearing noises all around me.  Suddenly, I couldn’t feel Frank’s tongue or beard against my ass. I heard whispering, but couldn’t make out what anyone was saying.  I felt two hands on my shoulders again and then a cock pushing my ass apart, heading straight for my hole.   Frank’s cock pushed in and I tried to relax but I was still tight without him fingering me open.   

He let me get used to it for a minute and then started to fuck.   This was different than our usual fucks.  Frank was showing his friends how he owned my hole and while he might let them fuck me, they should consider this a rare privilege. He kept pounding me and kissing the back of my neck and shoulders.  It was a big change from our sex play of the past few weeks.  I felt his cock swell as he drilled me and I knew he was about to mark me with his seed.  The grunts were familiar and then I felt the warmth of his cum fill me up inside.  He gently bit my neck and then pulled out.

I heard a voice say “Frank, may I use your boy?” followed by Frank’s affirmation.  A new cock slid firmly into my cum lubed hole and I heard the man behind me moan.  His cock pumped in and out of me slowly at first and then getting faster and more frantic.  I felt another load shoot inside me and I was now carrying the DNA of one of Frank’s friends too.

Another guy approached and the request was the same and Frank allowed him to fuck me.  And another and another.  When the eighth guy pushed his cock into me, my ass was beyond sore.  The cum could only do so much to put out the fire from being roughly fucked over and over.  This fuck was thankfully short, but the guy seemed to cum forever.  When he pulled out I felt cum dripping off my balls and down my legs.  I stood there for several minutes, waiting for either another guy to fuck me or to be untied and unhooded so I could see the men that used me.

Instead, I started feeling warm streams cover my body.  They came from every direction and from the smell I could tell that they were pissing all over my body.  I had tried piss once before a long time ago and it had never done anything for me.  This time, it just added to the experience.   When everyone’s bladders were empty, I could hear people walk away.  I was left there for what seemed a long time, Frank told me later it was fifteen minutes, before Frank took the hood off of me and then untied me.  Everyone was gone, it was just the two of us, naked in the forest around his house.

“I hope you liked that, Mike” Frank said as we walked back towards the house.  

“Yes, Sir” I replied and I heard him chuckle.  

“Good, I’m glad.  I did too and you made several men very happy tonight.  But, once we are done with the scene, you don’t have to address me as ‘Sir’” Frank said and I replied “OK, Frank.”  He led me into the back entrance of the house that took us down some steps right into the basement.  We showered off together in the playroom.  Once cleaned off we went up stairs and drank a few beers before we went to his bedroom and fell asleep.  Frank was behind me with his cock nestling next to my balls and cum slowly leaking from my ass.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2018 at 11:11 PM, chi4loads said:

Frank and I started spending 2 to 3 days during the week together in the evening in his playroom.  Weekends we might do other things but usually ended up having sex too.   I learned a lot and we soon started swapping roles.  It felt weird at first.   I had never had any problems fucking Frank.  Hell, the first time we met, I fucked him.  But to be a Dom to him took some work to get my mind into it.  Frank seemed to like it though.  Sometimes he would stop and give me hints on what might make it better.  We always talked afterwards, though, about what things we did that turned us on and how to make it hotter the next time.   I mentioned that I liked the element of surprise and Frank nodded without saying anything more.

One Saturday I showed up at his house and walked in the front door.  As was the usual protocol, I stripped and left my clothes by the door.  I wandered around the house looking for Frank but couldn’t find him.  I stepped out  the back patio and quickly two guys grabbed my arms.  A dark cloth bag went over my head and I tried to break free, but the guys holding me were too strong.  I felt someone wrap some rope around my ankles and then pick up my legs.  I was carried away, naked.  It seemed like they were taking me a ways away from the house and my mind was spinning, trying to figure out what was going on.  

They finally set me down, but they tied my hands to something.  I felt someone put cuffs around my ankles and the rope was removed.  Someone spread my legs and they were locked to something to keep them apart.  I could feel the breeze against my skin and I remembered I was still outside and naked.  Someone stuffed a cloth in my mouth and I lost my chance to scream out and call for help.

“He’s just as sexy as Frank said” I heard one of the guys say. “If they are friends of Frank’s then I’m probably ok” I thought.  I felt hands all over my body - not just two. It seemed to be more than four, too. Probably six. While they were big and rough hands, they were gentle in their touch.

“Look at that ass.  Nice and hairy and muscular.  I could spend hours with my face buried in there” said another voice.  

“That cock is damn fine too” said a third voice and I realized my cock was getting hard.

“Just remember, we can touch but no sex.  Frank would have our balls if we messed with his boy without his ok” said the first voice.

I was trying to figure out what was going on.  They knew Frank and they knew he considered me his ‘boy’.  They also knew Frank would be pissed if they tried to fuck me.   They stopped groping me and I heard them whispering.  Soon I heard another person approach.

“Thanks, guys” I heard Frank say.

“You got one fine boy there Frank.  Any time you want to share him, just let me know” the second voice said.

“Well, maybe we should ask him “ Frank said. A moment later he asked “Boy, would you like a few men to help me show you how good fucking outdoors is?” Frank said.  Someone pulled the gag from my mouth and I felt the hands keep floating all over my body.

My mind was all over the place. It sounded so erotic and so dangerous that it turned me on.  But I had no idea who was there.  They were friends of Franks, obviously, so it wasn’t like it would be random guys fucking me. I didn’t want to keep Frank waiting, so I said loudly “Yes, Sir!”

I heard a few guys say “Fuck, yeah” or something similar and I heard Frank’s distinctive laugh.  “I’m not sure you know what you just asked for, boy.  I’m sure you will remember it though” Frank said.  I heard the sound of a couple zippers being unzipped and then felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.  I could tell it was Frank and he whispered in my ear “Make me proud, boy.”  His hands went down my back and then spread my ass apart.  Frank’s tongue went after my hole and he was pushing spit into my hole and then tongue fucking it in deeper. 

I could picture the scene in my head.  Me hooded and tied to some trees in a forest, surrounded by naked men, all wanting to use me.  I had no idea how many men were there, I was thinking it was maybe six, but I kept hearing noises all around me.  Suddenly, I couldn’t feel Frank’s tongue or beard against my ass. I heard whispering, but couldn’t make out what anyone was saying.  I felt two hands on my shoulders again and then a cock pushing my ass apart, heading straight for my hole.   Frank’s cock pushed in and I tried to relax but I was still tight without him fingering me open.   

He let me get used to it for a minute and then started to fuck.   This was different than our usual fucks.  Frank was showing his friends how he owned my hole and while he might let them fuck me, they should consider this a rare privilege. He kept pounding me and kissing the back of my neck and shoulders.  It was a big change from our sex play of the past few weeks.  I felt his cock swell as he drilled me and I knew he was about to mark me with his seed.  The grunts were familiar and then I felt the warmth of his cum fill me up inside.  He gently bit my neck and then pulled out.

I heard a voice say “Frank, may I use your boy?” followed by Frank’s affirmation.  A new cock slid firmly into my cum lubed hole and I heard the man behind me moan.  His cock pumped in and out of me slowly at first and then getting faster and more frantic.  I felt another load shoot inside me and I was now carrying the DNA of one of Frank’s friends too.

Another guy approached and the request was the same and Frank allowed him to fuck me.  And another and another.  When the eighth guy pushed his cock into me, my ass was beyond sore.  The cum could only do so much to put out the fire from being roughly fucked over and over.  This fuck was thankfully short, but the guy seemed to cum forever.  When he pulled out I felt cum dripping off my balls and down my legs.  I stood there for several minutes, waiting for either another guy to fuck me or to be untied and unhooded so I could see the men that used me.

Instead, I started feeling warm streams cover my body.  They came from every direction and from the smell I could tell that they were pissing all over my body.  I had tried piss once before a long time ago and it had never done anything for me.  This time, it just added to the experience.   When everyone’s bladders were empty, I could hear people walk away.  I was left there for what seemed a long time, Frank told me later it was fifteen minutes, before Frank took the hood off of me and then untied me.  Everyone was gone, it was just the two of us, naked in the forest around his house.

“I hope you liked that, Mike” Frank said as we walked back towards the house.  

“Yes, Sir” I replied and I heard him chuckle.  

“Good, I’m glad.  I did too and you made several men very happy tonight.  But, once we are done with the scene, you don’t have to address me as ‘Sir’” Frank said and I replied “OK, Frank.”  He led me into the back entrance of the house that took us down some steps right into the basement.  We showered off together in the playroom.  Once cleaned off we went up stairs and drank a few beers before we went to his bedroom and fell asleep.  Frank was behind me with his cock nestling next to my balls and cum slowly leaking from my ass.

that was so fucking hot. 

• 1 year later...