pozzing for older guys

pozboy

i 've been poz three years now.  Wanted guys my whole life, even as a kid, but came from a religious background and tried to resist my sexuality (didnt work lol). i finally gave in at age 27. i've taken a few thousand cocks and loads since then, almost no condoms.  i actually was going to get on PreP when my pre test came back poz, so started ARV instead and have been poz undetectable the last three years. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I’m 64 and have been with men over 20 years even though I was married to a woman for awhile. Now single I haven’t been with a woman for years.  I used to worry about HIV but not much anymore. The list of diseases that can kill me at my age far exceed the risk of HIV 

Even if I do get HIV, something else will get me before HIV 

• Upvote 1

You only live once. I've done everything wrong and I'm alone because of it. But I wouldn't change things. I've lived my life on my terms and by own rules. I think it came from being molested as a kid. Can't really let my guard down enough, when I have I was the one that got hurt. So I've spent my whole life sleeping around. Which has made me an easy target from the husbands of some of the men I've slept with. They just couldn't handle the fact that they weren't totally pleasing to mate, but its always my fault their partner strayed. But now I'm getting what I deserve some say. That's Life and then you die.

I'm 63. Started going with men in the 70's before AIDs and never considered condoms. Though I was young and horny, I preferred to bottom and when the whole AIDs/HIV crisis hit it scared me off for a while and I used rubbers. Then, in the 90's, I found an old toilet near some playing fields. I was struggling with my job at the time and feeling down. One night, after hitting the poppers hard, I let some old guy fuck me bareback and cum in me. It was sensational! The excitement and fear was off the scale. I never went back to rubbers, started hitting sauna's, bars and toilets and eventually was pozzed about 10 years later when I was 49 or so. On meds and undetectable and love every bare cock I can get.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Went in the hospital with AIDS (pcp pneumonia, a CD4 of 56) 18 years ago today. I had been out since 1972 then gradually realized we were headed for the exact future predicted in the Bible with the Mark of the Beast, the One World Government  etc.. The guidance I got from well meaning Christians  was to be straight.  So I avoided everything gay since 1985 on religious grounds, while also always looking for excuses to do it. When I got out of the hospital I got in touch with some Gay Christians and came back out very strongly. I’m doing great and still have sex with interesting people.  I never condemn anyone for chasing or gifting, in the long run none of that matters. 

It doesn’t seem to make any difference who we elect, even the Yellow Vests will not save us. It seems all roads still lead to a microchip and a totalitarian world state.

I know I’m Saved and I’m believing for the Rapture, but if I’m still here when the shit hits the fan I’ll be in the Resistance. Look me up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I am a 60 year old vers, and have decided that I am now more into gay BB sex either giving or taking than sx with women. I find M2M more erotic and earthy, and love giving and taking BB loads. To my knowledge I have not had a poz load and my last test was negative. Yes I am using PreP but would love to test it with a poz load. Rural UK lad?

• 2 years later...

I married at age 20 and lived a hetero life. In my 20’s I had fantasies of what it would be like to play with a cock that is not mine. That happened at age 38. Not long after my first playtime, I was sucking and swallowing. I think I was still 38 when I felt my first bare cock in my ass. I knew immediately that I loved it, but I was telling myself I wasn’t gay and I didn’t want aids. I repressed wanting to get fucked and concentrated on being a cocksucker. Over the next ten years or so, I’d stray from cocksucking and allow myself to get fucked and I found that I was good at it and that I could take just about any size. During my early 50’s I had acquired a few regular tops that loved to fuck me. About 3 years ago, I found that a semi regular fuck of mine was Poz and that got me to do some real soul searching on who I really was. I am a gay bottom that is highly Poz friendly. I am really surprised that I have not converted to being Poz considering how promiscuous I am in taking no questions asked cock and cum in my ass. In the last 2 months, ive taken several loads from Poz guy on a meds break(I think he was pushing 2 months of meds) and I’m at peace with it. I can’t explain why, but I want more and I am sure I will get more from my Poz friend and his perfect cock. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

From an unspecified age until I was 21 I fucked a lot of men as well as women and I have some tales to tell about that period in my life, but at 21 I married a woman because she loved fucking and I needed a beard. It wasn't until I was 41 that I had an opportunity to have my mid-life crisis without risk of being found out, and among the things I wanted to do was fuck a man again because I wanted to know why I could never put it out of my mind no matter how many women I fucked or how I fucked them.

I was 43 before I started barebacking regularly, and I knew that eventually I would get pozzed up, but I carried on regardless, listing myself as "Don't know, don't care" and sticking very strictly to a condom-free sex life. I don't know exactly when I got infected or who by, but I wasn't testing so the first I knew of my HIV status being positive was in hospital with an AIDS related double pneumonia that cam uncomfortably close to killing me.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/31/2021 at 9:05 PM, descartes70817 said:

From an unspecified age until I was 21 I fucked a lot of men as well as women and I have some tales to tell about that period in my life, but at 21 I married a woman because she loved fucking and I needed a beard. It wasn't until I was 41 that I had an opportunity to have my mid-life crisis without risk of being found out, and among the things I wanted to do was fuck a man again because I wanted to know why I could never put it out of my mind no matter how many women I fucked or how I fucked them.

I was 43 before I started barebacking regularly, and I knew that eventually I would get pozzed up, but I carried on regardless, listing myself as "Don't know, don't care" and sticking very strictly to a condom-free sex life. I don't know exactly when I got infected or who by, but I wasn't testing so the first I knew of my HIV status being positive was in hospital with an AIDS related double pneumonia that cam uncomfortably close to killing me.

I hope you are on meds and take them daily.

On 1/16/2019 at 8:53 AM, Pozlover1 said:

The guidance I got from well meaning Christians  was to be straight

I would ask just how "well meaning" those folks were/are.  If they were following the words of Jesus (who, incidentally, never once mentioned the issue - even in the Apocryphal texts), they would have reacted fundamentally differently.  Those folks were only reflecting their own cultural biases, completely divorced from the original message.

I met a guy at a bar and he took me home.   We did not talk about what he or I liked.  He tried to fuck me and it hurt like hell- so that went off the table and that was doubled when AIDs became an issue and thus only sucked and got sucked.  Met a guy on line and went over to his house and he wanted to fuck me- told me never to come back unless I was cleaned out.  I thought and thought about it- called him, cleaned out and went over.  He did fuck me and I loved it.  So then started to fuck around ( or rather should I say got fucked around).   I knew I wanted more and to try more and met a guy on asspig.   i read what he liked etc.  and went to his house.  He introduced me to T.  I assumed he was on meds so he fucked me bare and did I love it even more.  Then he told me he was not on meds.  I again thought about it.  Went to his place once a month ( was about 2 hours away) and fucked me fucked me bare and I knew someday I would be poz as he was not on meds.  One time he asked me to bring a HIV test with me and I did.  He tested me before we did anything ( like use meth) and I was poz- and he called some friends and we fucked away the next 9 hours.  I knew it was going to happen-  a month or two later had my annual physical and of course the doc ordered blood tests.   He called me at my office which had not happened and I returned his call and we played telephone tag and when I called him next the nurse said she would take him out of meeting with a patient.  He got on the phone and told me I was poz- which of course I knew-  I thanked him, made an appointment and then he asked if I need a prescription for sleeping and to calm myself and I said no I was fine.  I had accepted it.  Now I was 62 when it happened and I did go on meds but the only time I think about it is when I forgot to take my meds other than than I do not give it a second thought-  why would I - it is what it is. 

On 1/15/2019 at 9:51 PM, CumAddictedFag said:

. So I've spent my whole life sleeping around. Which has made me an easy target from the husbands of some of the men I've slept with. They just couldn't handle the fact that they weren't totally pleasing to mate, but its always my fault their partner strayed. But now I'm getting what I deserve some say. That's Life and then you die.

I don't think this framing is fair to you or others. I believe we all have (or at least deserve) bodily sovereignty, and sharing our bodies with others should always be a gift rather than an obligation regardless of the legal, cultural, or other interpersonal projections. I don't believe it's fair, natural, or reasonable to enforce the terms of other people's relationships. If a married man choses to share his body with you, that's nothing to do with his spouse. If they have problems, those belong to them and not to you. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, polyglutton said:

I don't think this framing is fair to you or others. I believe we all have (or at least deserve) bodily sovereignty, and sharing our bodies with others should always be a gift rather than an obligation regardless of the legal, cultural, or other interpersonal projections. I don't believe it's fair, natural, or reasonable to enforce the terms of other people's relationships. If a married man choses to share his body with you, that's nothing to do with his spouse. If they have problems, those belong to them and not to you. 

Not only this, but: It's a completely shitty thing for @CumAddictedFag to say that the reason Married Man X slept with you on the side is because Spouse Y wasn't "totally pleasing to mate". Maybe X is just a whore who can't be faithful no matter how good Y is to/for him. Maybe X would have been faithful if someone on the outside (cough cough You cough) wasn't out to snag a married man as a trophy. Maybe X and Y had an agreement on how X could have outside sex, but X completely shit the bed on that agreement when he slept with you. None of these things are proof that Y wasn't "totally pleasing to mate".

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2019 at 10:41 PM, HairyBeardedPozMan said:

I’m 64 and have been with men over 20 years even though I was married to a woman for awhile. Now single I haven’t been with a woman for years.  I used to worry about HIV but not much anymore. The list of diseases that can kill me at my age far exceed the risk of HIV 

Even if I do get HIV, something else will get me before HIV 

You are the sexiest man.