50yo daddy pig looking to slam with open minded boys and bears. I was a chaser, now a gifter, open to getting new strains myself, and all other bugs, fisting, nut torture, WS, I'm in Portland, looking for extended play action.

Edited by nstyprvypoz

Guest mcoguy4guy

mmm damn that's hot daddy!  I'll be up in Seattle for a week in April and would love to come down to OR for your toxic loads!  Are you on meds?

I’m 37 yo chaser with no limits when I slam enough. In Eugene, but I can’t travel. If you can get down here to spin me and infect me, my body is yours. Tie me up, choke me out, and rape me if you want. Slam me with your rigs. Just fill my guts with cum when you are done ripping me up. Invite a crowd, film it, and post it online. Clnatesdeals@gmail.com

im downtown and would love to have u pozz me up, let me know if theres anything i shoul do to my hole before hand to make sure i get the gift?

I’m sorry: I got this too late. I still want to poz you, though.  Fuck your hole rough and on the dry side and get it sore and scratched up to better get infected.  Unless you slam, in which case... :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BZcumdump
      How long did it take you to become poz after consistently fucking raw and/or taking loads?
    • By CigarBBcn
      BARE-celona.

• By NashvillePozChaser
      Visiting NYC Aug. 18-19 and staying at a hotel on Times Square. I want to get pozzed hard and heavy while I’m there. Would love more than one AIDS bone to worship. Have fun charging up the Southern guy.  Planning to host a fuck party at my hotel, and am open to lots of toxic one on one encounters, too. NashSpermWhore on BBRT. NashCumWhore on Tumblr.  Love poppers and will have lots to share.
    • By ThisGuy
      Hey, guys, I'd like to get an idea of if there are some gifters in the Toronto area. I'd really like to make contact and set up some piggy times so I can get my ass knocked up with as much poz cum as possible. Especially love the idea of taking full-blown loads, too. AIDS.  Even if this isn't you but you know someone, I'd really love to hear from them, too. I've been desperate for this for too long now and would really love to make it happen. 
      I was meant to be a cum-hungry, poz cumdump for all loads.
    • By Nthbrisbanebb
      Horny hungry neg bottom in Brisbane needing toxic poz loads... one or group... bring it, load my ass and change me !

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.