I've never really done anything but I have fantasies of being forced to become what I truly am. I don't really enjoy master/slave or daddy/son dynamics but I would love to find someone that would be a buddy or bro that would edge me along without anything too structured. If I found someone, these are some of the fantasies I'd love to realize.

I'd be placed in permanent chastity (without a key at all or with you holding the key but knowing it's truly permanent and never coming off. I'd be stretched to take anything from a fist or baseball bat to a cruel condom and horse cock dildo. Once I'm pozzed, I'd have a biohazard tattoo around my asshole and a tattoo along with other tattoos to my place. Take me to a bathhouse and make me lick the floor of the dark room before taking all loads. Pimp me out to truckers or make me put on a show for your friends. 

I dream of being gangbanged with a hood and gag on, hearing complete strangers making fun of my pathetic caged cock as they fuck me like a fleshlight.