Guest brackento

Guest brackento

I'm visiting Berlin from Canada for the first time in the Easter weekend. This will be my first time here and I intend to get into Snax party in lab.ortary as well as the basements and backrooms of the Berlin clubs. I'm in my late 30s, very well-built, mild-mannered with a raunchy side. And I was told by many that I look very good in fetish wear (leather or rubber). The catch is: I'm Asian and I don't even go visit leather bars in my hometown (although I'm interested) as I think my profile doesn't fit the crowd (and I'm not into drinking in the first place). Neither do I fit any Asian stereotype (if there is any).  I hope Berlin could be a good start to explore and develop the raunchy side of myself and I like what I read here: that Berliners, unlike people in many places, don't spend all the time looking online and at their phones: there are more actions in the real world. What can I expect in Berlin? Shall I at least make a try? 

Edited by brackento

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Brackento,

You are correct.  Even with modern technology, Berliners do like the real world action; and it is evident at the sex parties and in the dark rooms.   Berlin will be a great place to enjoy the raunchy side of yourself. I now go three or four times a year.  Anything goes!

You can expect an unbelievable amount of raunchiness at various venues.  And if you look good in fetish wear, you are in luck; many bars and sex parties have themes during the Easter weekend.  Of course, being Germans, the Berliners are strict about dress codes.   The Snax party starts at 11pm or midnight and goes well into the late morning on Sunday.  Fetish gear is required for entry and the door staff check to make sure that you are wearing or carrying appropriate clothing.  In general, fetish would be leather, rubber, skin head, athletic wear and uniforms.   Do know that athletic wear  is extremely popular as fetish wear, not only at Snax, but for any general fetish party.    Expect a long wait at the door if you get there any time before 3-4am.  The lab.oratory also has its naked party on Thursday night, traditionally opening up more of the space due to the extra visiting crowds.  There is a biohazardmen.eu party Friday night that is wall-to-wall bareback fucking and a Coffe and Cream party on Monday evening this year, another bareback party.  Both parties encourage "sexy" wear, with lots of guys wearing jock straps.     Additionally, the bar Scheune has a naked party on Sunday evening.  Do check the listings, as many bars have specific dress code parties for the Easter weekend.   New Action and Mutchmann's are traditional leather and fetish bars that will have specific themes at Easter too.   Oh, one of my favorites is the bar called Bull.  It is open 24 hours a day and is as sleazy as it gets, with all types of people there having fun.  It is busy very late, usually packed at 6am and later. 

Go and enjoy the uninhibited nature of Berlin   The downside, for me anyway, is when I return to the USA and have to cope with our conservative gay ways.  Also, expect hundreds of people to be at various venues, and thousands at Snax!!   Helpful sites are:  www.siegessaeule.de, which has an "English Calendar of Events;"   www.biohazardmen.eu,  which describes the biohazardmen party; and the Official Easter Berlin site  https://www.easterberlin.de/en/easter-berlin/veranstaltungen.  

Enjoy

chiilfuck

• Upvote 1

......a few more thoughts.  A huge difference between Berlin and North America is that sleaze/kink/raunch are accepted as normal part of the  gay life there, not as transgressive as is the case in North America.   That said, there is very little ogling, finger pointing and etc. at the various venues.   So:  fucking right at a bar while a bartender is serving drinks,  finding guys squatting between  restroom urinals with the intention of enjoying piss and  seeing guys fisting  at nearly any bar, are  all a part of the scene.  Furthermore, many of the bars in the neighborhood, Schoneberg, are on first levels and basements of multi-level apartment buildings, seemingly with no problems with neighbors.

chiilfuck

Skinbastard makes a good statement.  Easter and Folsom Europe weekends  do have a lot of tourists.  And with English being the default language, it is heard all around.  That said, language has largely not been a problem, even during regular weekends,  as many Berliners do speak English   

A difference during the "big" weekends is that some tourists are not as sexually open as the  locals; but there are enough locals around as well as wild visitors (such as myself) who appreciate the Berlin way of doing things.  :2thumbs: The biggest difference I have noticed during the Easter  and Folsom Europe weekends is that  the percentage of guys that wants to use condoms is a bit higher, especially at the more touristy venues--such as the Lab or at the Pig Party.  However, the more local spots and definitely the biohazardmen parties maintain the same character.  Even at the touristy venues during those weekends, it is not hard to find guys who love barebacking. 

Happy fucking

Edited by chiilfuck
grammar

I’ve been returning to Berlin (easter and Folsom) twice a year for the past eight years and Chiilfuck’s descriptions are accurate.

I’ll be attending Snax this weekend and not looking forward to standing in line out in the cold for 3+ hours. I’ll try and queue up at 9 this year to see what happens, but be sure to wear something warm. In any case, the long wait is totally worth it!

On 3/13/2018 at 5:54 AM, brackento said:

The catch is: I'm Asian and I don't even go visit leather bars in my hometown (although I'm interested) as I think my profile doesn't fit the crowd (and I'm not into drinking in the first place). Neither do I fit any Asian stereotype (if there is any).  I hope Berlin could be a good start to explore and develop the raunchy side of myself and I like what I read here: that Berliners, unlike people in many places, don't spend all the time looking online and at their phones: there are more actions in the real world. What can I expect in Berlin? Shall I at least make a try? 

You didn’t ask specifically, but I’m guessing what you’re aiming at is will you get any action as an Asian? The short answer is yes. The longer answer is that, like everywhere else, it depends on your attitude. I find the cruisier your attitude, the more sexual energy you exude, the more action you will get. Guys there cruise with their instincts reduced to a basic animalistic level, so it’s all about the energy. Try not to focus on your ethnic difference. 90% of the guys fit the stereotype, but there are other colors and races like myself. I’m mixed (black/asian) and don’t even fit in any category. While I don’t get as much action as I would love to (who does), it’s still more than most when I’m at my sluttiest. So just go and have fun ;-)

Guest brackento

Many thanks, guys! Those are great observations and thoughts!  I'm looking forward to the visit in a few days and I will keep what you guys said in mind. 

Slick & Raw,

You articulated it well with describing the Berlin cruising scene as animalistic!  It is definitely not shy and calculated.  Brackento, just go for it!  As for SNAX, I normally go at 4am or so to avoid  the long line.  HAPPY FUCKING

Guest brackento

Thanks Chiilfuck, how much time left for a 4 am entrance? Just curious ... and will there be any difficulty getting in this late? 

Hello,

I have left the party at 11am or so; so you will have lots of time to play.  Keep in mind that many who arrive at midnight or so are in for a possible 2-hr wait to get in, so you really will not be late at all.   Unlike most parties at the lab, or sex parties in general in Berlin, this one does not have a limited time for entry.

i hope that helps

Guest brackento

One more naive question: I bring with myself leatherwear (leather jockstrap, harness, etc) and want to get into the backrooms of bars and get laid. I wonder what’s the logistics here in Berlin. As I couldn’t walk bare-assed across the town, do the bars, which are not saunas, provide coat-checking service? Can I even walk around a bar bare-assed? Thanks!

They have a large cost check area.  A lot of guys just wear a jock strap and harness. I will be.

The only issue is the very long wait to get in the club. It can get a bit too cold waiting for ages to get in.