Cumunion at Club Ft. Lauderdale or at Clubhouse 2?

Guest FriendlyBottom

Guest FriendlyBottom

I'm planning a visit to Ft. Lauderdale for April or May.  I'm going to time my weeklong stay to coincide with one of the Cumunion parties and, if you've been to Cumunion at both of these locations, I'd love to hear your input.  I have never visited Clubhouse 2, but I have been to Club Ft. Lauderdale on a regular weekend evening (NOT a Cumunion party).  When I visit Ft. Lauderdale, Slammer is where I usually go for recreational sex.  I'm primarily a cocksucker (which is why I generally go to Slammer) but I'd love to kick back in a sling and pull a train at one of Cumunion parties.  The sort of top men I prefer are White hairy Daddies aged 40+ who are down to fuck and breed.  Kink is not my thing, I don't "party" and I don't identify as a "pig".  I suck cock, swallow cum, get fucked and love to get bred.

Would you recommend Club Ft. Lauderdale or Clubhouse 2?  Why?

And feel free to send me any tips about best times to arrive to get a room, when the party really starts to get busy, etc.

Thanks in advance.

I've been to different ones of these, mostly the day ones at the Leather Inn. I went recently to the Club one in the afternoon and it was okay. They blocked off part of the bathhouse with black curtains and opened a couple of rooms but it's still a little weird set up for telling where the official bareback party starts. I only stayed about 3-5pm. The main problem was that it seemed to attract in the standard of bath house creeps. Old men who just want to grope and if they do want to fuck try to use a condom. I've only been to the Clubhouse 2 party once but it seemed better more guys barebacking and giving loads. Maybe the Club would have been better if I stayed later. I'm actually a big fan of the Club but I have just as good a chance there on a Saturday or Sunday getting loads regularly as the Cumunion party. If you want to make a weekend of it maybe come in on a weekend with Cumunion Clubhouse 2 night and go to Club Fort Lauderdale during the day Saturday and Sunday. Good luck!

Guest FriendlyBottom

Thank you for the AWESOME reply!

I like your suggestion about going to the Clubhouse 2 Cumunion party and visiting Club Ft. L for a regular night of fucking.  BRILLIANT!!!

Thanks again!

Hello FriendlyBottom,

I am a frequent visitor to Fort Lauderdale and have been to several Cumunion parties at Clubhouse 2.  I have found the parties there to be lots of fun, with plenty of bareback fucking and a non pretentious crowd.    There is one room with a padded square-shaped fuck bench that can accommodate several fucking couples at one time; it is usually busy for most of the party.  Of course, being a bathhouse, there are rooms and other play areas.   One observation is that at the beginning of the party, there seem to be several guys who have been there since the afternoon.  And at the early party times, say from 8pm until 9:30 or so, rooms (and sometimes lockers)  are sold out.  However, usually around 9:30 or so, rooms and lockers become available.  The party usually begins to wane around midnight to 1am, at which time I go over to Slammer to continue my slutty night!!!

Happy fucking

chiilfuck