Wearing piss

CigarBear68

With spring and summer on the way, I'm wondering if any others enjoy having their clothes soaked with piss and wearing em for the entire day? I know if it's going to be warm, I loved getting a golden shower and then going about my day still wearing the soaked clothes and boots. Usually I'm doing yardwork, or even camping or other outdoor stuff. My cock stays drippy the entire time, thanks to the feel and smell of piss on my clothes and beard.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1

12 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

When I'm pissing, I make sure to get his clothes as well as his hair and beard. Then rub it in good after.

i'm not particularly interested in wearing piss just for it's own sake. For me it's a matter of connection to the Dom or Top using it. i find subtle much more of a mind fuck turn on than overt.  For example, i've had tops stealth piss inside of me.  i've also had it happen where i was sucking a guy off and after coming he let a little piss go too, not a huge amount, but just enough for me to know it.  if a top happened to piss on me some after breeding me, without saying anything, just naturally and even affectionately marking His territory-maybe with a smile and a nod afterwards, it'd be a total turn on, especially the humiliation of it.  i can't see myself getting off on wearing piss all day, but they idea of being pissed on like if i were at a abs, then having to leave and travel home that way, is really hot.  For me it's the incongruency of the whole thing, affection mixed with humiliation is a huge turn one, bullying, meanness, anger with humiliation are not. just the way i'm wired, i know some guys are into it, but again, i like the simile and affection accompanied by the humiliation, really makes me fall in love lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KhellTags

By wearing piss do you mean soaked clothes or just full embrace of a nice long golden shower after a hot day... because I do enjoy both.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 10:59 AM, CigarBear68 said:

With spring and summer on the way, I'm wondering if any others enjoy having their clothes soaked with piss and wearing em for the entire day? I know if it's going to be warm, I loved getting a golden shower and then going about my day still wearing the soaked clothes and boots. Usually I'm doing yardwork, or even camping or other outdoor stuff. My cock stays drippy the entire time, thanks to the feel and smell of piss on my clothes and beard.

Would love to hang with you outside and be smelling of piss all day.   I sometimes just piss myself while mowing the yard on my tractor. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hole4bbuse
On 3/13/2018 at 5:15 PM, Trash said:

Especially if im being told to do it, fuck yes.

You nailed it. When ordered it becomes both a obligation and previliage.