Wearing piss

CigarBear68

Guest perverthomoslave

Haven't met anyone around my area that's into making me wear piss, but a month ago I stayed home alone for almost two weeks and every time I pissed it could've only been in my mouth and my body. It felt nice to only smell like piss but it certainly would've been nicer if it was the piss of a dom!

Guest peepee-love

What fun it is to piss oneself! I like to sit with my knees pulled up almost to my chest and with my feet in the chair when I do it. The feeling of pee trickling and running warmly over my loins and tush is delightful! My undies and denim shorts get soaked in the rear and look pretty from behind and is very apparent in public! I too enjoy wearing the same pissy clothing for many days on end, and even to bed where I also love pissing myself! I get so aroused from the scent! It's so lovely and erotic!... And naughty!

• 6 months later...
On 5/29/2018 at 8:22 PM, peepee-love said:

What fun it is to piss oneself! I like to sit with my knees pulled up almost to my chest and with my feet in the chair when I do it. The feeling of pee trickling and running warmly over my loins and tush is delightful! My undies and denim shorts get soaked in the rear and look pretty from behind and is very apparent in public! I too enjoy wearing the same pissy clothing for many days on end, and even to bed where I also love pissing myself! I get so aroused from the scent! It's so lovely and erotic!... And naughty!

Absolutely. All of this. Going round in warm weather or over-heated beds, rooms. Unventilated atmospheres with piss drying into my skin. Being loaded with seed and pissed on by tops. Only after days of this play does the stink of sweat and piss really mature on my skin and it drives me more wild and frenzied for nasty cum and poz sex more than any narcotic. I will dry the clothes and fill them up with fresh piss, rank morning piss (after a night of breeding or drinking spirits) - after a few months of being repeatedly dried and rehydrated they really take on an intensely erotic aroma.. And i will get the same clothes pissed on by myself or my tops. But as it soakes down into the dermal layers of your skin over a few unwashed days. It is nasty bliss!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Dom that woke me one morning put me in the tub and covered me with his morning piss.. come to find out party piss... let me air dry.. put a tank top on me and sweat shorts and took me to starbucks... its like all the daddy's all couldn't get close enough to me.. he seemed to find it funny ... i was rock hard whole time... love it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

My first experience with piss happened after seeing a couple of pics on (dialup) internet of guys that had wet themselves. A few pics later guys pissing on other guys (fully clothed). Had never given piss much thought sexually before that but knew I had to try it.

Around dawn I went to a local cruisy public park. I was the only car there. Parked in front of the port a potty and went inside and took a seat. It was still very cold out. Snow was still on the ground where sunlight hadn’t reached. Within 10 minutes I heard a car park. Door shut and crunching of snow. The door  opened and the guy mumbled “sorry, didn’t know someone was in here”.

I told him if he needed to piss to “come on in as it us cold out there”. He came on in and whipped out a hung flaccid cock and started to piss in the small urinal attached to the wall just inches from where I sat. Decided it was now or never “can I have it?”  

He shrugged his shoulders and redirected the stream towards me. Halfway aiming for my mouth. Seemed like he pissed about a half gallon. It was overflowing my mouth. Soaking my shirt and my briefs and jeans that were around my ankles. When he finished he stuffed it back in his button fly jeans and left. I called out to him “wait I’ll suck you off” but he was gone. 

Steam was rising off my piss soaked clothes and as wonderful as it felt I knew it would get cold fast and would be hard to explain if cops showed up. 

I quickly got dressed and travelled the 25 min back to my apt. After being up all nite Went straight to bed. Sleeping in my piss soaked clothes. Awoke to the most wonderful smell a few hours later. Wore the clothes all the next day as I went about my errands. Shopping etc. Got some strange looks but I didn’t fuckin’ care.

Been a piss pig every since. However someone wants to give it to. Just for fun. Humiliation. Marking of territory. Whatever works for them works for me. 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah. Love getting pissed on and wearing the clothes dry... got jeans that have been made stiff and crusty with my morning piss... love wearing the strongest, rankest piss I can get! It's hard not to chuckle when someone apologizes for having rank piss when they're hosing me down - I can understand some not wanting to drink it, but fuck - a piss pig like me LOVES the smell of being covered in the strong stuff!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Big fan of this, but I guess it depends on the situation. Out and about, if the guy I'm with want to pull me into an alley and use me as a urinal, or we're at the beach, I'm 100% game. In private, I love when a guy forces me to wear piss and cum for days without showering, but it's hard to find a partner into that.

• 3 months later...

This is one of my deep down fantasies that I've only played out a small number of times.  The answer is dependent on who's piss we're talking about.  If it's my own, I tend to strip off not long afterwards; I'll wear it for a little while, but then I get tired of it.  

If it's another guy's, though...

I've been to one of the fetish clubs here in London for their ws nights (S.O.P.).  I tend to wear briefs or boxer briefs that are any colour other than white or black.  I don't actually care for piss on my body or mouth, but on my underwear has to be my absolutely favourite!  I try to pick an appealing colour to signal piss tops to come stand me in front of them and just unload directly on them, leaving me with a big wet spot for all the other guys to see.  I keep these on all night at the club and walk the 20 minutes to my flat still wearing them under my trousers.  I take the trousers back off at home, but i'll wear the wet undies the rest of the day.  I also once had a guy come over to my place and we pissed in each other's briefs and traded off the wet pairs afterwards.

I've never done much with piss, although when locked in chastity I developed a nappy (diaper) fetish and would go to McDonald's and piss in it. 

This lead to a little fantasy I'd still like to play out sometime:- 

-------------------

Me and another, both in grey trackies, both with nappies on, go to McDonalds and keep buying the other drink after drink. Within half an hour or so, we had both pissed our nappies, however they both held and contained the liquid without any problems. 

Loser was going to be the one who maxed-out his nappy and got piss soaking and visibly showing on his trackies. Obviously that was not going to be enough of a punishment, so after leaving McDonald's we would go somewhere quiet and the winner would get to empty his bladder all over the fully dressed loser. Just to make things a little worse, the loser had to stay wondering around town until he was completely dry and everyone could smell the piss. 

--------------------

Maybe I'll get to play out the scenario sometime! 

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

Not so much on my clothes, but I love it when I, myself, smell like piss, especially in the right places.  I like to get hosed down with piss while naked, then use a blow dryer to dry my beard/chest/neck, then my pits, and then my crotch/genitals/ass crack.  Repeat multiple times.

• Like 2

I also love getting pissed on and wearing the clothes.
And while most people probably don't like this: I also let someone piss in my diaper that is was wearing.
I would also love to try how it feels when someone pisses inside me...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...