Clean Out Advice

Guest hairybidude

Guest hairybidude

Bi Married Bottom Here.

I'm hoping to get on PrEP soon.

Before I start taking bare cock and cum, I want to make sure I can clean out properly.

I want to start a regular clean out process, but can't use the shower attachment.

I've got the wife bought into me needing a regular clean out due to irregularity. :-)

What should I use to clean out regularly?

Sneaky getting the wife brought into it that way!! lol

About the only and best other alternative since you can't use the shower attachments, would be the regular old style enema bulb syringe or maybe better if your bath sink faucet is of the type that one of the ones that is a universal fit will work on. You need something though that will have a bit of pressure for a full and deep cleaning action and the bulb/syringe type just doesn't work well for that. Personally I use the sink type and take in and hold as much as possible and with doing this, it does get deep and a good job of it. 

Guest FriendlyBottom

The best way to clean out your conscience is to man up and speak honestly to your wife about your desires and needs.  Maybe review the content of your marriage vows to refresh your memory about what it was you promised to her all those years ago.

Hope that helps!  Let us know how it goes.

Guest hairybidude
15 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

Sneaky getting the wife brought into it that way!! lol

About the only and best other alternative since you can't use the shower attachments, would be the regular old style enema bulb syringe or maybe better if your bath sink faucet is of the type that one of the ones that is a universal fit will work on. You need something though that will have a bit of pressure for a full and deep cleaning action and the bulb/syringe type just doesn't work well for that. Personally I use the sink type and take in and hold as much as possible and with doing this, it does get deep and a good job of it. 

Since I'm totally new to the whole enema process, is it problematic holding the water in going from the tub/sink to the toilet?

Guest hairybidude
13 minutes ago, FriendlyBottom said:

The best way to clean out your conscience is to man up and speak honestly to your wife about your desires and needs.  Maybe review the content of your marriage vows to refresh your memory about what it was you promised to her all those years ago.

Seriously dude??

LOL

Not an option!!

Not looking to be single/divorced any time soon.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Guest FriendlyBottom

Oh.

My bad.

I thought you were inquiring about something altogether different.  My apologies for being slow on the uptake.  (I was blond as a child.)

It sounds like others may be in a position to help you with your more pressing needs (@Homo60 sounds knowledgeable on this matter) .  "Cleanliness is next to godliness" as they say.

I hope everything comes out OK.

3 hours ago, FriendlyBottom said:

Savage Truth right there. Though not all are like this and or willing. There is no shame in being who you are with the desires you have. 

Guest FriendlyBottom
18 hours ago, SubFFboy said:

This is the best explanation I've found and it works (for me): https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

The creator of that piece of art deserves the Nobel prize for literature as well as the Nobel peace prize.

Seriously, it should be required reading for all young (and not-so-young) 'mo's who are starting to explore their sexuality.  If we lived in a more enlightened society, it would be part of the Sex Ed curriculum (peeps of all genders and orientations enjoy anal play).  All homo health organizations should have a link to it on their web sites.  It should be displayed on the community bulletin boards at Whole Foods and Starbucks.  I think I'm gonna download and print out copies of it and leave them in booths at the ABS and in cruising spots in the woods.  I should probably laminate them....

Guest MorganStar

well if think if my date is going to get intimate I clean out at home with an enema bag and then limit my food intake during the day..if it starts out with a dinner date I keep my choice light, maybe soup or a salad..But I keep a female douch bottle in my purse (I date as MTF CD often) and slip away to 'powder my nose' to clean out anything that might make a stinky suprise.  Just plan ahead and you;ll be ok

Hugs

I’ve used the shower method and it’s great ... when you have “plans”, not so much when you didn’t expect it.. I’ve also used those pills for diarrhea, they work great. Yes, been told not to use them, but sometimes a boy has to do, what a boy has to do! My ex fucked me morning and night for over 2 years, he was cool with “whatever” I wasn’t you. 

I turned to the natural health food store. Now I take something to keep me shit nice, tight and clean when it passes. I’ve also made adjustments to what I eat, in my case, some foods encourage the “flow”, ie. Chocolate, booze etc. a combo of both natural and adjustments I don’t worry about anything anymore. One way I keep fresh and ready.

now finding a top .... that’s a bigger challenge.