Sex Roulette RP game

ROLE PLAY conversion Party GAME   

449 members have voted

1. 1. If i come up with a game where you guys can select at random a path that leads u down a game of each player having a custom story with dirty options to see if you are converted or escape the calls of death would you play?

8 hours ago, MiaSlut24 said:

OK guys i need some guys to volunteer to play 

just repost the following questions and ill select two lucky winners to play first. .

Questions can be Real info or Ur Fantasy. 

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

4) Would you rather make choices or spin a Wheel? 

Michael 

stealth pozzed by a hairy musky trucker (preferably with a dirty jockstrap in my mouth)

Choices

16 hours ago, Homo60 said:

ok, guess it's time for me to get over my being so bashful!! lol

1)  Michael

2)  66

3)  Am pretty old fashioned and vanilla in most ways, so would have to be done the conventional way, no slamming or habit forming drugs, etc. I know that might take some of the fun out of it for most though.

4)  Have always been into games of chance, so guess I'd ultimately choose the spin of a wheel.

PLAYER AND STORY ONE PART ONE 

Welcome Michael.  I am your host  the Angel of death, but you can call me Jessica or Jessy. 

You have be selected to play the Sex roulette game  where your  we will see how much god love you or not.   this story will take you places your mind and body never imaged and change you FOREVER.  Tonight you will leave here with a memory that hunts you forever or a seed growing inside you that will ultimately send you  to your maker  in hell. 

The Choice is Simple LIVE OR DIE  we shall see. 

The location of this Party is a  beat down old house.   as you enter the house there is a dark grimy  room " like a doctors office" with a steal glass table  and so chairs on both sides of the table. one chair is labeled Participant the other Host.  behind the  Host chair are two door one painted  black  one painted red.  this is where it begins. Once you pass through one of the doors  there no turning back. 

It is after Midnight when you enter the house.  your feeling scared and nervous. not Knowing if this is real or not.  the door is Unlocked. you turn the Knob and slowly slid it open. the Door make a loud squeaking noise.   In the middle of the room is the table. the light are of but as you step inside the lights dim on and a mysterious figure  wearing a black gown  and hood is waiting for you at the table. 

Host: Welcome Micheal! Please Ave a seat!

You walk over hesitant. the place looks abandoned and beat down. the table top glass is full of stains and the steal is rusting away.  You pull out the chair  and take a seat. 

The Host removes the hoody Reviling MY face.  your shock to see such young beautiful innocent face. my Long Blonde lace hair hang over one side of my face covering my hazel eyes.  my lips pressed together with a dark lipstick outlining my smile.  

I smile 

Host: U look scared Micheal? 

Are you sure you are ready?

If you chose to go on there will be a series of choices or random draws that will determined the events and out cum of tonight. 

ONCE YOU ARE READY TO BEGIN CHOSE YOUR DOOR. once you enter there is no coming back out. so pick  think wisely. 

WILL IT BE THE BLACK DOOR OR THE RED DOOR. the choice is yours Micheal??? 

which will it be. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, MiaSlut24 said:

Welcome Michael.  I am your host  the Angel of death, but you can call me Jessica or Jessy. 

You have be selected to play the Sex roulette game  where your  we will see how much god love you or not.   this story will take you places your mind and body never imaged and change you FOREVER.  Tonight you will leave here with a memory that hunts you forever or a seed growing inside you that will ultimately send you  to your maker  in hell. 

The location of this Party is a  beat down old house.   as you enter the house there is a dark grimy  room " like a doctors office" with a steal glass table  and so chairs on both sides of the table. one chair is labeled Participant the other Host.  behind the  Host chair are two door one painted  black  one painted red.  this is where it begins. Once you pass through one of the doors  there no turning back. 

It is after Midnight when you enter the house.  your feeling scared and nervous. not Knowing if this is real or not.  the door is Unlocked. you turn the Knob and slowly slid it open. the Door make a loud squeaking noise.   In the middle of the room is the table. the light are of but as you step inside the lights dim on and a mysterious figure  wearing a black gown  and hood is waiting for you at the table. 

You walk over hesitant. the place looks abandoned and beat down. the table top glass is full of stains and the steal is rusting away.  You pull out the chair  and take a seat. 

The Host removes the hoody Reviling MY face.  your shock to see such young beautiful innocent face. my Long Blonde lace hair hang over one side of my face covering my hazel eyes.  my lips pressed together with a dark lipstick outlining my smile.  

I smile 

If you chose to go on there will be a series of choices or random draws that will determined the events and out cum of tonight. 

ONCE YOU ARE READY TO BEGIN CHOSE YOUR DOOR. once you enter there is no coming back out. so pick  think wisely. 

which will it be. 

BLACK               This has been the most prominent color of thing around me anyway, so am more comfortable with it.

1 hour ago, MiaSlut24 said:

colour AND STORY ONE PART ONE 

I smile 

which will it be. 

RED.because this colour signifies DANGER, and that would be entered with the greatest of anticipation,knowing no going back is the big thrill, would fly through the door and accept whatever happens next,but hoping I never return back to normal

9 minutes ago, beanna said:

RED.because this colour signifies DANGER, and that would be entered with the greatest of anticipation,knowing no going back is the big thrill, would fly through the door and accept whatever happens next,but hoping I never return back to normal

well, chose the black as it's more familiar to me throughout my life and does pretty much signify darkness and the unknown. Am just beginning to get into this, so forgive me for some possible bad choices!! lol

19 hours ago, MiaSlut24 said:

just repost the following questions and ill select two lucky winners to play first. .

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

Dave

I am straight guy but enjoy been fucked and have a fantasy of been completely used and abused by a group of men and covered in cum... converted this way would be a constant reminder of me been a cum dump slut!

Spin a wheel. I often use the wheel anyway to make decisions on which whore to fuck or to wonder the streets! The wheel has not let me down yet!

1 hour ago, MiaSlut24 said:

I smile 

which will it be. 

Part 2 

the slim figure female stands and walks over to the BLACK door. the door swings open and all there is is pitch darkness.  

CUM michael if you dare there is no turning back atfer you cross the threshold. you enter the room then the door closes behind you. is is pitch black and a  creepy silent. the lights slowly turn on and  flickering, in the middle of the room there is  this a sex bench on top of a stained full carpet.  there is a dresser cabinet in one corner with a wheel  ontoop of it  and a chair in front of the beach labled host. 

Come Micheal remove you things and place them in the black bag. 

you quickly strip down and place all items in the bag. i grab the bag and place it next to the dresser. IT WILL BE SAFE THERE TILL U ARE FINISHED. i whisper and smile.  my heels make an echo sound as i walk back towards you. my hands caress your naked body and then grab your balls.  i smile and whisper! We will see how big these balls are tonight if you dare!!! hen laugh in and evil laugh!!!JEJEJEJEEJEJEJ

my hand lets go and i walk up behind you. i kneel down and with both hands spread open your ass hole.  mmmm  looks like you are ready yo being! then i spit into you hole and with on finger message it. my cold finger teases your hold then you feel the long nail begin to scratch it a bit. my nail slides in to your ass and then my finger. swirling inside you digging into you inner ass walls.  i pull it out and walk  in-fort of you. licking my finger tasting the taste of that clean ass hole. i smile.   tonight will be your undoing!!! the wheel has chosen you destiny!!!!   please potion your self on the bench! knees on the lower two pads and elbows on the upper two. we will begin shortly.  you kneel down and then lean over placing you belly on the long pad and your arms on the tow upper pads. i walk over yo you legs and  secure the two straps around your ankles.  then o tease you ass hold a bit more before going around to strap  your arms.  i pull up the chair and sit with my legs crossed  in front of you.  i smile as i tell you i  will have a front row view of everything that happens and how your face reacted to everything.   the wheel has chosen your faith and it will be determined by BBC!!! thats right you will take 5 of the dirtiest most Poz black men that i know! they hall have tested + and all refuse  there meds.  the gods  and wheel has spoken and soon you will be converted.   it is almost certain you will by converted tonight. so lets begin. 

The light are dimmed around the room leaving only one light shinning down on your help less self. another door opens and 5 dark,dirty, tattooed men walk in. i stand and make my way to  them  as they line up infront of you so you can see what ur about to take.  

BBC # 1 is 5'-9" 190 lbs with a 7.5 inch cut dick that hangs and curves a bit to the left. 

BBC # 2 is 5'-5" 170 lbs with a 8 inch cut dick  

BBC # 3 is 6'-3" 210 lbs with a 8" inch uncut dick

BBC #4 is 6'-0" 190 lbs with a 7 inch cut 

BBC # 5 is 5'-8" 190 lbs with a 9" inch cut  with  the thickest  head of all 5 

these 5 dick will change u forever. i smile as i kneel down in front of one of the dicks. opening my mouth i slowly swallow one cock with my lips ans i reach to my right and left with each hand stocking two other BBC's. you eyes widen as the cock grow inch by inch one in my mouth and two in my hands.  then i craw over two the other two cock and blow one while i stock the other.  the other 3 men have walked over  to you back side and are examining you ass hole  as the jerk off.  once the othere two are hard i craw to your face with my lips dripping slit and precum.  i lean up and kiss you lips forcing my tongue  into you mouth. deeply kissing you while the men finger you ass.  i whisper to lick there cum and my spit off my face!!!!

i craw back the the chair and sit this time legs open so i can finger my pussy and these 5 black men take you hole and life. 

SO Micheal shall we begin ? 

pick you poison! which BBC will you have first ? 1 ,2 ,3,4 or 5 ? 

il_fullxfull.448622289_96g7.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MiaSlut24 said:

Part 2 

the slim figure female stands and walks over to the BLACK door. the door swings open and all there is is pitch darkness.  

CUM michael if you dare there is no turning back atfer you cross the threshold. you enter the room then the door closes behind you. is is pitch black and a  creepy silent. the lights slowly turn on and  flickering, in the middle of the room there is  this a sex bench on top of a stained full carpet.  there is a dresser cabinet in one corner with a wheel  ontoop of it  and a chair in front of the beach labled host. 

you quickly strip down and place all items in the bag. i grab the bag and place it next to the dresser. IT WILL BE SAFE THERE TILL U ARE FINISHED. i whisper and smile.  my heels make an echo sound as i walk back towards you. my hands caress your naked body and then grab your balls.  i smile and whisper! We will see how big these balls are tonight if you dare!!! hen laugh in and evil laugh!!!JEJEJEJEEJEJEJ

my hand lets go and i walk up behind you. i kneel down and with both hands spread open your ass hole.  mmmm  looks like you are ready yo being! then i spit into you hole and with on finger message it. my cold finger teases your hold then you feel the long nail begin to scratch it a bit. my nail slides in to your ass and then my finger. swirling inside you digging into you inner ass walls.  i pull it out and walk  in-fort of you. licking my finger tasting the taste of that clean ass hole. i smile.   tonight will be your undoing!!! the wheel has chosen you destiny!!!!   please potion your self on the bench! knees on the lower two pads and elbows on the upper two. we will begin shortly.  you kneel down and then lean over placing you belly on the long pad and your arms on the tow upper pads. i walk over yo you legs and  secure the two straps around your ankles.  then o tease you ass hold a bit more before going around to strap  your arms.  i pull up the chair and sit with my legs crossed  in front of you.  i smile as i tell you i  will have a front row view of everything that happens and how your face reacted to everything.   the wheel has chosen your faith and it will be determined by BBC!!! thats right you will take 5 of the dirtiest most Poz black men that i know! they hall have tested + and all refuse  there meds.  the gods  and wheel has spoken and soon you will be converted.   it is almost certain you will by converted tonight. so lets begin. 

The light are dimmed around the room leaving only one light shinning down on your help less self. another door opens and 5 dark,dirty, tattooed men walk in. i stand and make my way to  them  as they line up infront of you so you can see what ur about to take.  

BBC # 1 is 5'-9" 190 lbs with a 7.5 inch cut dick that hangs and curves a bit to the left. 

these 5 dick will change u forever. i smile as i kneel down in front of one of the dicks. opening my mouth i slowly swallow one cock with my lips ans i reach to my right and left with each hand stocking two other BBC's. you eyes widen as the cock grow inch by inch one in my mouth and two in my hands.  then i craw over two the other two cock and blow one while i stock the other.  the other 3 men have walked over  to you back side and are examining you ass hole  as the jerk off.  once the othere two are hard i craw to your face with my lips dripping slit and precum.  i lean up and kiss you lips forcing my tongue  into you mouth. deeply kissing you while the men finger you ass.  i whisper to lick there cum and my spit off my face!!!!

i craw back the the chair and sit this time legs open so i can finger my pussy and these 5 black men take you hole and life. 

well, in reality, 7" to 8' are in my favorite and comfortable range n taking cocks, so would probably begin with the 7, (#4) or 7.5, (#1), but am also inclined and very much excited and intrigued at this point, so would also desire to allow the host to make this decision for me in this situation.

20 hours ago, MiaSlut24 said:

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

1 Jim

2 21

3 Seduced into taking the condom off the black poz cock I am ridding

4 I like making choices

2 hours ago, MiaSlut24 said:

Part 2 

Part 3 

Not so wise Michael!!! leaving it up to me ?  do u really think i would show u any mercy? so be it. I laugh !! HAHAHAHA you will take BBC #4 his 7" dick will open you up to the rest. i walk over to the man grab his hard cock and tell him to  crack you open like a dirty fag. i pull his hard cock over to you spread ass and spit down on his cock. that is all the lube u need or get !!! i walk around to you race as i want to  to see your eyes as the first black dick penetrates you ass and soul! are u read Micheal?  the black cock teases you exposed ass hole. you eyes closed  anticipating the next move. NO NO i say eyes open look into my eyes as we take you soul.  the head of the cock  spread u open the you ass hole grips and pops and the shaft enters you ass and takes you man hood!  YES  get use to this cuz this is as genital as it will feel tonight!! i nod my head and the black man plunges balls deep it to your ass!!!! i giggle and you body tries to escape only to be held in place by the straps.  i whisper in your ear. as the man begin to trust faster and faster. 

Yes take that dick!!!! it will be over soon! your little man hole will be pozzed and breed!! the seed  of these man will grow inside you! forever twisting your mind and body.

yes harder!!!   

you moan loudly as the man plaw balls deep into you and the trust out. both his hand on your waist pushing as deep and hard as possible.  i walk over to the back and message the black mans balls and he trust in and out of you.

OOOOO yes he is locked and LOADED is tell you.

messaging more and more. i can feel his balls growing in anticipation of what is about to happen. MMMMM yes it is almost time  Micheal!!!!

i walk over to your face. I want  to Watch as you are gifted the gift of death!! 

I softly kiss you forehead!!!

you will remember this moment when i sentenced you to death with these soft lips and soft kiss. 

The Black man trust harder his grunts growing with each minute. in side you you can feel his dick hardening and growing. you ass is being stretched as is cock slams up against your prostate. 

then you feel it and here it!! 

you heart racing then stop just like that. 

THe black man plunges deep into your ass and grunts loudly!!! Take my POZ cum you fag!!!! he screams. 

his cock begin to pulsate and pump deep inside you, you feel the vibrations. the shaft as it expands and contracts around you ass hole.   the look on your face is price less. you eyes full of life turn to a dull emptiness.  as this mans toxic seed begins to over take you body. 

still Balls deep into you the man pulls out and then trust a few more times. pushing his seed deeper and milking his cock just a bit long in you. then he pulls out  and that is when you feel it. the cold air and cum dripping out of you down you leg send chills down you body.  you know its done that there is no stopping it anymore.  I  look into  you empty looking eyes ans ask you

DID U FEEL IF MICHEAL?   TELL ME YOU THOUGHTS AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2