Sex Roulette RP game

ROLE PLAY conversion Party GAME   

449 members have voted

1. 1. If i come up with a game where you guys can select at random a path that leads u down a game of each player having a custom story with dirty options to see if you are converted or escape the calls of death would you play?

On 11/1/2019 at 6:20 PM, Connal2 said:

1. Mark

2. 29

3. Me as well as another younger bottom in a room with 8 or more daddies, 4-5 of them poz and they share the two if us bareback. At the end it is revealed who is toxic. Ideally, I am invited by two toxic daddies afterwards for a pozzup. 

4. So, spin the wheel

This is hot... Would love that

On 3/13/2018 at 3:53 PM, MiaSlut24 said:

1) First Name  Andy

2) Age  37

3) Ideal Conversion way?  Chained to a sling somewhere, chemmed up in some method without consent, used for a whole day by preferably bbc or sadistic tops

4) Would you rather make choices or spin a Wheel?  Spin a wheel. My only choice was showing up

On 3/13/2018 at 7:53 PM, MiaSlut24 said:

OK guys i need some guys to volunteer to play 

just repost the following questions and ill select two lucky winners to play first. .

Questions can be Real info or Ur Fantasy. 

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

4) Would you rather make choices or spin a Wheel? 

Josh

Gangbanged by a dozen toxic bbc's. Not into piss or armpit stuff, luv verbal guys.

Choices

• 5 months later...

just repost the following questions and ill select two lucky winners to play first. .

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

1- Dan

2- 38

3- I love the idea of being tied down on a sex bench, maybe blindfolded, being force fed poppers, my ass exposed for any cock to use. 
4- spin a wheel, or let someone else make choices for me 

• 1 month later...

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

Ssor

Gang rape

Wheel

On 3/13/2018 at 8:53 PM, MiaSlut24 said:

1) First Name

2) Age

3) Ideal Conversion way? 

1. Steve

2. 37

3. With a serious predator, proud of his sickness and feeling the only need to kill with his dick. Selfdestruction verbal abour predator vs prey.... Feeling his venom starting degrade my body like an egg hatching in my and slowly eating me by inside...

4. In a red room, i would prefer to choose my devil !

• 1 month later...

Dave

Seduced by a young 20s very confident top who sees how much I wanna be a servile sub bottom and knows I’m too scared to pursue it. He just takes control and calls his pack of poz teen and 20s pack to convert and turn me into the cumdump I need to be. 

Or something like that. Slamming would be fun too. 

1. Kurby

2. 58

3. Tied down to fuck bench.  two wheels are spun in front of me,  one has 'Yes' 'No' 'Double'  the second numbers 1 to 12 repeated...

4. Both wheels are spun, if 'no' comes up, i am let loose.  If 'yes' the the number of the wheel says how many loads i have to take in ass.  Loads in mouth dont count.  If 'double' shows up number loads is doubled.    No matter what comes up when loaded, or not, hole has locking plugg installed for 24 hours.