The Making of a Prison Bitch

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 3:14 AM, north.mpls.guy said:

Are your nipples "connected" to your hole now?  If not, they probably will be, after he locks you up.  You could start working on that, before he locks you up....

Especially when sucking badly or not deep enough. The top will pull and twist those tits as he trains your mouth better. Gonna leave jail with bullets on your chest if you suck daily 😛

I was in prison for a little over 9 years. My second cellmate was a gang leader who took me and turned me out for his gang to use. I was protected from the other gangs, but had to do anything they wanted and be ready anytime. Was well breed for a while until I was transferred. Great times

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Did correspond with inmates for many years, me in Europe writing to inmates in the USA. I really did love to write them, and for most of them it was a life-line out of solitary confimement.  Sadly one off the guys i was writing to killed himself in his cell, since then i did stop writing.  Did it for 12 years, some off the letters i still have as a memento.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

The story ended too soon.  I was hoping you began to enjoy sex with him and once out of prison you both staid together, you had many body modifications and went on female hormones and testosterone blockers until you were not just passable but quite attractive with perfect boobs, curvaceous body, soft feminine voice and smooth hairless skin.  Something that could never happen to a man like me (a big, muscular, hairy, masculine looking guy).  I can still read stories and fantasize about me having huge breast implants, hip and butt implants, facial surgery to feminize appearance, Adam’s apple and vocal chord adjustments, having my lower ribs removed for a wasp waist, etc.

37B0770A-DF9A-445F-8D86-72264D2BCD88.jpeg

31BC74C1-3A7F-4C65-ADA2-BFBA5C19B3E1.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

ooooooooo OMG, This story is how it is in prison; young, white, slim, scared feminine boys are easily turned out as a prison bitch, fuck boy PUNK. It happened to me. I was turned out and seduced to the pleasure of black lust and, soon, my first black stud became my PIMP trading my feminine body to horny inmates to make money for him. I quickly learned how to enjoy being fucked in my mouth and pussy; I would have sissygasms without touching my small "clit" as I was fucked. There were many other white sissies who had a black pimp !!! 

Edited by tvsally692
  • Like 1

When I was 25 (2001) I was found guilty of distribution and sentenced to 15 years in Atlanta Federal Penitentiary.  I am an alpha and was ready to stake my life on intimidation, earning respect, and staying out of as much trouble as possible. I failed and was introduced to big black cock.  I conceded the fact that I must do what I have to do to make it so I got started.  I sucked so much black cock it was crazy but I made it out in 2009 and I am 100% alpha until I am in the same room as a nigga with a monster cock and I just want to get down between his legs and worship that mother fucker taking a shotgun blast to the face. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...