Ass up face down etiquette

If a guy is ass up face down in a room in a bath house is it reasonable to expect him to suck you hard before you dive in or should you get your self hard and just go for it. As a mostly bottom I have no problem sucking a guy first, but I am strange about these things so not sure what the common etiquette is.

You’ll get a range of viewpoints on this, from “a good bottom should never refuse to suck a cock hard” to “a good Top should always be ready to dive in”. My advice is to ignore any opinion that tries to tell you what a “good” bottom or Top does and instead consider the interaction yourself from both sides of the equation, and decide what is reasonable. Etiquette is about social custom rather than hard rules.

I generally have no objection to providing oral service to stiffen up a Top who is getting ready to breed me, but my expectation is that he is generally ready to go; the kind of encounters I get into at bathhouses and hotels are usually short and to-the-point, not romantic trysts full of foreplay (there’s no time, especially if there’s a line forming at the door).

It becomes a problem with older gentlemen who have an issue with ED, or Tops who have hit the poppers a bit too hard, or a drunk, and expect me to work a miracle. What I’m offering is ass, and it’s damn good ass, too,  and it does become a little irritating when I’m all lined up for mounting only to have a guy come stand off to the side and poke me in the ass to turn around and get in an awkward position to try to rescue his lost cause.

Don’t get me wrong - I love putting the finishing touch on a half-hard cock that’s about to enter me, but if a Top is nowhere near primed to breed me, I expect him to see to his own basic preparation before he takes me. After all, it’s not as though I’m going to refuse him if he takes a little longer - my hole belongs to him whenever he’s ready to use it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

U r so right

If I have my ass up in the air being a bottom, then I would expect a top to mount me & drill my hole as hard as he wants.

I am offering up my hole & I have sucked guys to get hard first but it is so much hotter not knowing the size of the tops cock u r about to take & stretch that man pussy hole of mine

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

If I'm on all fours out in the open, I expect to be of service from either end, but if I have my ass in the air facing the door, I'm expecting to be fucked.  I will always suck off a cock as it leaves my hole, but I expect you, as the top, to be ready to plow.  After all, I don't expect you to prep me, why should you expect me to prep you?  #givemethatdick 

• Upvote 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

There is no strict right or wrong answer here. 

If I'm face down, ass up and a top comes into my room and says "Nice ass.  I'm gonna fuck you good.  Suck me hard, will ya?" the last thing I'd say is "Um....you're totally being unreasonable, so just leave."  If he's not my type, I'll politely tell him.  If his cock is dirty, I'll somewhat politely tell him.

If there's mutual interest, we have the same goal, so regardless of what is written in Emily's Book of Bathhouse Etiquette, I'll gladly suck the top hard.

If I'm on my stomach with my bare ass exposed anyone who enters my Bathhouse room is welcome to fuck me; no cock or load refused.  Most Tops just start licking my hole, lube up, then enter me.  If a top wants me to suck them first they usually say so, and I'm more than willing to suck them.  I feel that the top is in control, and I'm there to satisfy them in every way!

• Upvote 1