Lots of Loads in LA

catcher4you

I was in LA for a few days for work. After spending a day standing on my feet, I felt that I deserved a break and a massage. I found a hot guy on another site who did massages and was a top with a nice 8” dick. I made an appointment and cleaned out before heading over.

We both got naked for the massage and he was really hot. Handsome, a nice hairy and fit body, and a great looking cock. When I caught a glimpse of his hairy ass, I knew we were going to do much more than a simple massage. 

I got on the table face down and he gave me a really good massage. When he told me to flip over, my hard cock was immediately apparent. While massaging my chest, his cock and balls would rub against my face and I stuck my tongue out to give them a few licks. When he started really stroking my cock, I told him that I wanted to eat his ass. He bent over his sofa and presented his hairy hole to me. I dove in and licked, sucked and chewed on his hot pucker, making him moan loudly. I ate his ass for about 10 minutes when he decided he wanted to fuck me. Luckily, I had cleaned out before coming over so I was ready. His profile said “condom only” but he told me he liked to fuck bare. I bent over the massage table and he slid into me. He fucked me deep and hard and was soon filling my ass with his load. After that, I dressed and went out to get an Uber back to my hotel. 

In the Uber, I logged onto another site to see if any of my buddies were around. One guy in WeHo was on. We had almost hooked up the previous day but it was too late for me. I asked if he wanted to fuck a seeded hole and he responded with a “fuck, yeah”. I asked the Uber if we could go to Hollywood instead and we drove that way. 

I had to wait outside for a little while when I got there but my too showed up soon. He is bi and didn’t want to suck or kiss, but he loved to rim my ass and fuck me. We played for over an hour before he loaded me up with my second load of the night. 

Now I went back to the hotel and found a hot, young, hairy, uncut guy who wanted to do a late night hookup. I asked if he wanted to come over and he told me he’d be there around 1 AM. He liked ripe pits and cummy holes so I laid naked on the bed to wait for him.

When he showed up, he was way hotter than his pics. He quickly stripped down too and I started sucking his uncut cock. He really wanted to fuck and told me he could cum a few times. He entered my cum filled ass easily and shot his first load. He went off to clean out and shower, so I played with my ass while he was away. He came out, all clean and sexy, and laid down next to me. Now, we got into some kissing, rimming and sucking before he shoved his thick cock into me and gave me another load. We cuddled and fooled around some more until he was ready again. This time was slow and sensuous and it took him a long time to cum meh worked all the loads inside me into a nice frothy mixture before dumping his last load of the night into me. I cleaned off his spent cock, enjoying the taste of the cum and my ass on it. 

That night, I took 5 loads from 3 guys. It was hot riding around from fuck to fuck in an Uber, with my ass loaded up but the driver totally unaware. I look forward to repeating this on another trip soon. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5