How viral is a VLC of 400K?

sse4me

The viral load peaks right after seroconversion, up to a million or a little more in the first few weeks. Then it stabilizes down in that 400-100,000 range for years. It shoots back up about eight or nine years in, with wasting and opportunistic infections. Then they die. 

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 3/14/2018 at 10:38 PM, MackyJay said:

When I was firs diagnosed, my doctor called me  FULL BLOWN AIDS with VLC of only 76,000   so 400K would be quite high.    Higher viral counts mean more likely to become infected with fewer tries is all

I just took a load, from a guy that felt his VL was around 75,000, based on his experience going on, and off meds. It was an over-all hot experience, in the moment. Yet like we all go through, there is that come-down-to-reality Phase, the next day.  Now I live an active and healthy lifestyle, and feel like a very healthy person over all.  I know there are a lot of variables to this, yet I am wondering what my chances are of testing Positive. This event happened roughly 3 weeks ago, and so far, no fuck-flu. I am thinking of holding off testing until after an annual family get-together, the end of July, so I will not appear freaked, around my family if the result is Positive. 

2 hours ago, BisexualBttm68 said:

I just took a load, from a guy that felt his VL was around 75,000, based on his experience going on, and off meds. It was an over-all hot experience, in the moment. Yet like we all go through, there is that come-down-to-reality Phase, the next day.  Now I live an active and healthy lifestyle, and feel like a very healthy person over all.  I know there are a lot of variables to this, yet I am wondering what my chances are of testing Positive. This event happened roughly 3 weeks ago, and so far, no fuck-flu. I am thinking of holding off testing until after an annual family get-together, the end of July, so I will not appear freaked, around my family if the result is Positive. 

don't bother ever, it's hot as it is, righr?

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2018 at 10:44 AM, sse4me said:

I've been emailing back and forth with a guy whose VLC is 400K. If I get a load, or three, from him, how certain can I be that it will infect me?

Hey man do you still know who that guy is? May i request a name if you can?