How viral is a VLC of 400K?

sse4me

Guest SissyFagelp

Knock me up please!!

On 6/22/2018 at 1:12 AM, latintoppoz said:

my VL last tested was 400k last month.. have converted 7 guys with about two loads each since then, granted i don’t use lube so that tears them a bit if they’re tight. 

4 hours ago, tightpussyboy said:

i know of a top who wants to fuck me bare, and has a VL of over 1 million, not really looking to get pozzed myself, but if I did it would I be at risk of converting. Im not on prep btw

Yes... I pretty significant chance of getting infected

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, tightpussyboy said:

i know of a top who wants to fuck me bare, and has a VL of over 1 million, not really looking to get pozzed myself, but if I did it would I be at risk of converting. Im not on prep btw

You would most likely become poz. Got poz up from a 100k vl. He never blow his load either. He just fuck me raw and hard! 

• Like 1

I agree with most as there is no real 'medical' term of toxic and highly toxic, just toxic.  Overall odds of infection have been printed as anywhere from 40 to 70 -1  of getting it.  But only one time can do it or maybe 500 won't.  Depends on many factors.   Viral count, is one of them only.  Person's own immune system, another.   Tearing of intestinal walls, another and so on.    Nothing for sure except that you probably will catch it the more loads you get.    Undetectable, at one time was considered under 200, then lowered to 100, then down to 50 and last time I checked they are now saying it is under 20 to be considered as that.

• Upvote 1

Guest pozbbttm
On 3/14/2018 at 3:44 PM, sse4me said:

I've been emailing back and forth with a guy whose VLC is 400K. If I get a load, or three, from him, how certain can I be that it will infect me?

I’d take his VL for sure! Fucking hot taking a high VL

On 7/1/2018 at 1:23 PM, MackyJay said:

I agree with most as there is no real 'medical' term of toxic and highly toxic, just toxic.  Overall odds of infection have been printed as anywhere from 40 to 70 -1  of getting it.  But only one time can do it or maybe 500 won't.  Depends on many factors.   Viral count, is one of them only.  Person's own immune system, another.   Tearing of intestinal walls, another and so on.    Nothing for sure except that you probably will catch it the more loads you get.    Undetectable, at one time was considered under 200, then lowered to 100, then down to 50 and last time I checked they are now saying it is under 20 to be considered as that.

My doctor told me Under 20 now when we discussed in September 2017. I am Undetactable and understand risks. If you want to be a Slut and take High Viral Loads, you should at least be on Prep -- which takes time.

I would Not be taking unmedicated High Viral Loads on purpose but understand the risks. 

• 2 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:12 AM, latintoppoz said:

my VL last tested was 400k last month.. have converted 7 guys with about two loads each since then, granted i don’t use lube so that tears them a bit if they’re tight. 

That's a sensationally good conversion rate - how many do you aim to convert? Are you still taking poz loads too, or is that count high enough?