Amazing afternoon in a Las Vegas hotel room

After weeks and weeks of traveling for work, I finally have a full week at home and had some free time to do my favorite activity. Fuck! On Monday, I was cruising the Craigslist ads. The first ad I responded to was from a guy that claimed to be str8, married and father of 3. He was looking for a massage. I messaged him and told him I'd be happy to give him a relaxing massage. Since neither one of us could host, I told him I'd get a cheap hotel room nearby. Since it's a weekday and apparently there are no big conventions/trade shows in town, I found a cheap hotel room in the Las Vegas suburbs for $29. I set it up with him for 1pm the next afternoon. 

I didn't have much time to set up a hotel pump and dump like I try to do every few months, so I quickly sent out messages to a few of my Vegas "regulars" to see if I could get some more dick while I have the hotel room. 3 of my regulars got back to me. Amazingly, all 3 of them said they'd be able to come to the hotel. 

So, the next afternoon I was able to check into the hotel early at 1pm. I quickly sent the room number to the str8 daddy that wanted the massage and sent the room number to my 3 regulars. "Str8" daddy was knocking on my hotel room door at 1:30pm. When I answered the door, I found a very handsome guy in his early 40's. I invited him inside and told him to disrobe as I stepped into the bathroom to give him some privacy as he stripped. When I came back into the room he was fully nude, laying face down on my bed. He was in great shape. Buff, with not an ounce of fat on him. I took off my clothes and oiled up his back, butt and the back of his legs. I smoothed the oil into his skin and began massaging his shoulders, neck and arms. Then I worked down his back and finally to his ass. He softly moaned as I began to work on his ass. As I got to his inner thighs he spread his legs wider and I could see he had pulled his cock down so that it was exposed and he was hard already. My fingers brushed his balls and cockhead as I massaged the inner thigh. His cock would jump each time his balls and cock were touched. 

After working down and back up his legs, I again went to working on his ass. This time I let my fingers get deep into his crack and rub his asshole. He began to lift his ass a bit. I massaged his hole as his ass rose and did a "grinding-fucking motion". I reached under him and took hold of his cock. I stroked his hard cock as I massaged his asshole. He was moaning and grinding his ass. Within just a few moments he groaned and cum began to squirt onto my arm as I stroked his cock. I pulled my hand off his cock and my mouth dove for it. I sucked on his last few explosions of cum shot from his cockhead. Once he had finished cumming, I licked his cum from my arm and went back to softly massaging his ass and back as I heard his breathing slowly return to normal. Soon, he decided to get up. He quickly dressed and thanked me for the massage. In typical "Str8 guy" fashion, he was dressed and out of my room in just a few minutes. 10 minutes after he had left, he sent me a text, again thanking me for the massage and telling me that he'd love another massage sometime if we could arrange it. 

A few minutes later, one of my gay "regulars" was knocking on my door. Barry is a 6'4", thin, muscular, Dutch guy that has been fucking me for over 3 years. He's got an 8", uncut, very thick, Dutch cock that for a guy of his age, (early 60's) get's amazingly hard. He has incredible stamina as well. Barry quickly stripped as I fell to my knees and began to worship his monster Dutch dick as it grew to full hardness. Barry loves to suck on my tits as he fucks the insides of my thighs. He sucked my nipples, bit them and we kissed passionately for about 10 minutes. Then he turned into his usual aggressive top. He demanded I get on my hands and knees. I did so as he climbed behind me. He slapped his giant dick on my hole as he dribbled lube on my hole. He lubed up his cock and began to press the head into my hole as I sniffed poppers. He's very aware that it takes time for most guys to adjust to his giant dick. He slowly pressed up into me. Then he held his cock in me, as I adjusted to his size. 

As he could feel my ass relax around his cock, he now began to be aggressive again. His cock was now pounding deep into me. I could actually feel his 8" cock sliding in and out of my second sphincter. It was an amazing feeling. Barry was pacing himself. He'd get close to cumming, then stop. Then he's start again, until he was close, then stop. He edged himself for 20 minutes, then he reached that point of no return. He was fucking wildly when he finally said, "I can't. I have to cum. Oh, God", he yelled as his cock throbbed and he emptied his balls deep up past the second sphincter into my colon. He stayed inside me for awhile as my ass milked the remaining cum from his cock. He finally pulled his soft cock out of me. And we laid there, embracing and kissing as we chatted for awhile. I caressed his chest as we kissed, then my hand moved down to his cock. As I slid my hand up and down his soft cock, I could feel him getting hard again. Soon, I was stroking his fully hard cock. Without saying a word, I climbed back onto my hands and knees and he crawled behind me. He spit on my hole and on his cock. And in one, quick thrust, he slid back up into me. This time, there was no edging. He fucked hard and deep for about 5 minutes, then let out another groan as he emptied his second load into me. 

Barry was just getting ready to leave my room, when there was another knock on the door. I answered it, to find Trace standing there. Trace and Barry smile and knowingly nod at each other as Trace enters and Barry leaves.

Trace is a divorced, 49 year old guy from Tennessee with a thick, sexy, southern accent. He's a former competitive bodybuilder. Even though he doesn't compete any longer, he still has an amazing body. He's 6' foot tall. With a thickly covered hairy chest and abs. Also body is also thickly covered in tattoos. He divorced a few years ago and his son that's in his mid 20's lives with him. Trace told me that he realizes that he's always enjoyed the fact that other men would admire his body. But a few years ago, following his divorce and his move from Tennessee to Las Vegas, he finally allowed another man to suck his cock for the first time. He found it to be an extreme turn on to have another man worship his muscular body and 7", thick cock. 

In the past few years that Trace has been exploring M2M sex, he's opened up a lot. When I met him a few months ago, he had come to the acceptance that he was indeed bisexual. And he told me that he's now comfortable in saying that outloud. He remains closeted with all his friends and family. But, he's fully accepted that he likes to be sucked and likes to fuck other men. One thing that Trace has discovered recently, is that when the chemistry is right with a guy, he gets into kissing guys. Thankfully, he feels that chemistry with me. 

Trace had fully stripped. I stepped up to his pumped up body. I began to caress his strong, hairy and tatt covered chest and his erect nipples, as he and I began to kiss passionately. We moved to the bed as he sat on the edge. I dropped to my knees and took his fully hard cock into my mouth. I sucked, licked and worshiped his 7", thick, uncut cock. I licked his balls as he moaned softly. Sadly, the one threshold that Trace hasn't crossed yet is letting me rim him. I licked under his balls as close to his asshole as I could, before I could sense that he was uncomfortable and would tighten his thighs. 

My mouth went back to his cock and I could taste beads of precum oozing from his piss slit. I climbed onto the edge of the bed and put my ass up. He climbed off the bed and stood behind me. He took the lube from the bedside table and he lubed my hole and his cock. I poppered up as he began to press into me. Barry had sufficiently loosened me up and Trace slide up into me easily. He was super horny and it only took about 5 minutes of intense pounding before Trace was filling my ass with his load. Once he pulled out of me, he joined me on the bed and we cuddled, kissed and caressed each other. While we were locked in our embrace there was another knock on the door. 

I got up to answer the door. I welcomed into the room a new fuck buddy. Ray is a latino guy in his early 50's. He had fucked me for the first time about 3 weeks ago. Ray is also newly divorced. He had let guys blow him in his high school and college days. But, it had been decades since he'd ever really thought about guys. But following his divorce, he found at his age, it was difficult to find women to fuck. Since Vegas has a ton of very active adult bookstore video booths, Ray had discovered the video booths and had once again discovered that guys give amazing head. In the several years that he'd been letting guys blow him, he's loosened up and had expanded into fucking guys. Ray seemed a bit uncomfortable the Trace was still in the room, but Trace asked Ray if he minded if he stay to watch him fuck me?

Ray awkwardly said, "Yeah. Sure". But, you could tell he was uncomfortable with it. It must have been a new experience for him.

But, even so, Ray quickly undressed and was fully hard when he pulled his boxers down. Ray climbed onto the bed and I climbed on and knelt between his legs, taking his 7", uncut, thick, latino dick into my mouth. While I was sucking on Ray, Trace climbed behind me on the bed and slid his cock back into my ass. 

"I know I won't be able to cum again, but this is fucking hot, guys. I just want to feel your ass on my cock as you suck your buddies dick", Trace said as he slowly fucked me. 

I sucked Ray for several minutes, then moved my head up and sucked his nipples then kissed him. 

"Oh, Fuck! That's HOT!", Trace said. "Yeah! I love seeing you kiss another man."

I pinched Ray's nipples as we kissed passionately and swapped spit. 

Trace was now pounding me hard and deep. Within moments he shot an unexpected second load into my cunt. 

"OH, FUCK!" Trace yelled as he exploded in my ass. Then he pulled out of me and went to the desk chair and sat down to watch Ray and I play.

I reached back and took hold of Ray's cock. I put his cockhead up to my cum slick asshole. Ray had insisted on using a condom the first time he fucked me a few weeks ago. But he said nothing as I lowered myself onto his cock. His latino dick slid easily up into my cum filled cunt. He let out a soft sigh as he slid balls deep into me. I rode his cock for several minutes, then he pushed me off and told me to get on my back. I laid on my back with my ass hanging off the edge of the bed. He got off the bed and stepped up to me. He lifted my legs up and draped them over his shoulders. Then he slid back up inside of my hole. I sniffed poppers as he began to fuck me deep and hard. Trace had moved to the bed. He sat on the end of the bed, so he could get a good view of Ray fucking me. Soon Trace climbed over me and began to kiss me as Ray continued to fuck me. The sight of Trace kissing me must have been a turn-on for Ray. He soon was groaning and filling by ass with his load. 

Once Ray had pulled from me, Trace and I slid to the side of the king sized bed and continued to kiss. Ray climbed onto the bed, next to me. I turned and began to kiss Ray. Soon, Trace had climbed over us and the three of us swapped passionate, sloppy kisses. 

I was happy to see there was chemistry between both Roy and Trace. I suggested we 3 get together again. They agreed and we're going to try to make it happen again as soon as possible. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 4