Scooped Up Cum Which Went Into My Hole - Plus Three Other Loads

muscledpigbttm

It's been a week since I last got bred.  That fact had been driving me crazy, but since last Thursday I've been at the beach and there aren't that many guys away from the city. Today I got back though and went straight downtown to the bathhouse to try and get some loads. I rented a private room as soon as I got there, got my hole cleaned up and went out to prowl the joint.

This fit-as-fuck Venezuelan guy kept looking at me a soon as I got out so I approached him and we started making out. As I got there pretty early, around 4 PM, the place was almost empty and he wanted to set up a little show for the few guys that were around, so right in the middle of the steam room he pulled out his dick and drove my head towards it. I swallowed it whole, while two other guys watched and jerked off. The Venezuelan had some poppers, gave me some, took a hit himself and drove his shaft all the way in my throat, holding the back of my head as he fucked my face hard, not minding my gagging and coughing noises. "I'm gonna cum," he grunted, not, however, pausing in face-fucking me, which he continued doing until he shot his load down my throat.  I got up, made out with him for a bit and without saying a word and trying to keep his cum from going down my throat, left for the bathroom.

I got into a stall and gagged onto my hand until his cum came out. I crouched down and with the poppers still ringing in my head, relaxed my hole and got as much of the Venezuelan's cum into it as I could. I've never done anything like this before, but the need to have that hot guy's DNA in my body was to great to resist, so I didn't hesitate.  I was gonna have that load in my ass, no matter what.  I walked out of the stall and immediately saw an older, heavy guy, definitely not pretty, who was peeing.  He also was doing a pretty lousy job of covering-up his beer can-thick dick.

I checked his cock out, making sure he saw that I was craving dick and nothing more and he nodded me into getting back into one of the stalls.  I did and he knocked a few seconds later.  He stepped into the stall, which was somewhat ridiculous:  the two of us could barely fit in together.  Fortunately there was a bit more room at the floor level, so I knelt and blew him.  That big piece of meat grew and grew and kept of growing, until, in spite of it already being all the way down my throat, its girth got too thick for me and it started to really hurt and I had to pull it out.  I turned around, he stuck a finger into my hole and said "Nice, you're already wet."

He got the tip of his dick next to it and started pushing in slowly, taking his time, for which I was grateful.  I'm not a big guy, 5'4", and he looked to be over 6 feet, so with me standing on my tip toes and him somewhat crouching, getting his dick to slide into my hole took some work.  And the girth didn't help.  I scooped up the Venezuelan guy's cum from my cheeks and perineum, using it to lube up his big bear's dick, and I finally felt the *pop* that goes with getting a really thick dick into you.  He slid the rest of the way in and, grabbing onto the stall, proceeded to relentlessly fuck me, holding onto my shoulders, pushing my body against his dick, getting his dirty fingers into my mouth and spitting in it - which I fucking loved.  There's something special about being manhandled by a guy you know you're fucking just because his dick is big and it's gonna give you a load.  It makes me feel like the cumdump I love being.  I makes me feel like nothing else matter but the dick.

He announced he would cum soon and I started squeezing and releasing my ass to the rhythm of his thrusts.  That got him moaning even more and, with his big hand on top of my head pushing me down while pushing himself deeper, dropped a load into my guts that made all the meat on his body shake.  I realized while he came that I'd managed to use this guy's cock to push the Venezuelan's cum into me while also getting another load in the process and that thought plus the feeling of that dick in me made me cum a little bit.  After that he got his towel around him and left.

I walked onto the little dark room by the terrace on the first floor and found it empty.  I turned around to leave and saw that a couple of guys had followed me.  They were a little taller than me, bodies that had clearly never been to the gym and faces I couldn't quite make out, but one of them had a HUGE bulge under his towel so I grabbed one of his nipples with one hand and his dick with the other, while the third guy took my towel off and started eating my ass.

"Salty", was all he said while the hung guy sat down and I started blowing him, and the rimmer shoved his dick in me.

I couldn't believe I was getting bare dick this easily on a weekday.  I got fucked hard and fast and got another load in me without it being announced.  His dick wasn't that big and I really wasn't paying much attention to the guy but for the occasional ass squeeze while he came.  When he left it was just the hung guy and me in the dark room and I felt a hand making me turn around and a dick poking my leg.  Yes, more bare dick and a really big one this time around.

I sat on it and felt the joy that comes with being truly full of dick.  The rush of not even having seen this guy's face, the thrill of just being a hole for him while him also being just a dick stirring the other three loads in me.  I was grabbed by the waist and the fucking dude just stood up with him still inside of me.  I was wet from sweat and slipped a little, which made his dick open my hole in a weird and painful way.  I yelled that he was hurting me and he just turned around, said "Get on all fours and don't complain, whore", and put me against the place he was sitting in a second ago.  He didn't wait for me to get comfortable, he didn't even wait for me to have all my limbs down before he started fucking me.

"I'm gonna take a while", he said, and pushed his dick all the way it could go in.  I could feel my second sphincter opening up, but it hurt like hell, my body was clenching up and my dick was oozing cum out of the excitement.  Pain was bad, pleasure up there with it, and the continuous loud fucking was drawing some shadows into the little dark room.  Soon this guy sat close to my head and pulled out a nice average dick.  I sucked on it, not even trying to jerk myself off as all I could do was focus on being a good willing hole.

The guy I was blowing took a little poppers bottle out out of nowhere and gave me a hit and that fucking did it.  The hung top fucking me took the queue and shoved his dick all the way in and the pain gave way to pleasure as I could feel my fucking soul opening up at the same time my second sphincter did, letting him truly all the way in. "Give me some poppers," the top said and took the biggest hit ever.  "I'm leaving it there, bitch", he said and fucked me hard, moaning and yelling, as some guys watched him wrecking my hole.  With a big final plow he grunted "I'm cumming," at the same time blowing his load as far in as his dick would go, leaving me sore, leaving my balls emptied of cum, leaving my ass with four loads and leaving my head with the knowledge that I had them all the real way in.

I got up, took my towel, thanked the guy for the load, showered and left, arriving at home some time later.  Now, several hours later, I can barely sit.  My underwear is wet from my hole dripping cum, but I'm trying to keep it squeezed as I worked hard to earn those loads.

I'll be going out later tonight in the hope I can find more loads to take.  I'll write about whatever happens.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 9