Back-to-back Pump-n-dumps in ATL

PopperMeUp79

Got into Atlanta last night, staying in a hotel downtown. This morning I had some time and logged into BBRTS. Chatted a few guys, but everyone was one their way to work. One guy hit me up who was working down the block and was thinking he could come over. There were long pauses in his messaging, so I figured he was either at work or flaking. He also never unlocked his pics, though I didn’t ask him to, either. I liked the vibe in his messages and the cock pic. Meanwhile another guy hits me up from one of the other hotels in the area; he seems pretty serious, and we get chatting. The first guy responds again, saying he’s on his way and needs the room number and asking which tower I am in. The latter part of the question told me he knew the hotel and had visited here before.

The first guy arrives wearing his work clothes and a light jacket. Handsome bearish guy, about 5’11” with dark hair and a beard. I was immediately attracted and glad I took the risk. I’m wearing nothing but jogging pants which I shuck as he pulls out his soft cock. I drop to my knees and start sucking. I quickly felt his cock responding in my mouth, gradually getting firmer and filling more of my mouth. I took a hit of poppers and went down on him again. His cock grew to an easy 7 1/2 inches, thick head, and getting wider at the base. I was wondering how much work it would be to take him. 

I stood up, reached for the lube n the nightstand, and slicked his cock. I had pre-lubed my hole with a little Vaseline while he was on his way up. I laid back on the bed with my ass at the edge, He didn’t even both undressing, just pushed his pants down to his thighs and pulled up his shirt tails — it was hot! This guy was strictly here for some hole and his own pleasure. He posoiioned his cock at my hole while I took a long drag on my poppers. He slid in slowly, and my hole stretched right around that thick piece. I was kinda surprised how easily it went. He started pumping, standing over me fully dressed while I was butt ass naked in front of him. He pounded away, his face showing how much he was enjoying himself. 

“Fuck that hole is tight.”

I could tell this was gonna be a quick fuck, so I focused on how hot his raw cock felt. He used long strokes, thrusting back in and drawing out fairly quickly. I was grunting and encouraging him, flexing my ass muscles to help milk his cock. His eyes were locked on me and he grinned. 

“What did you come to do?” I asked him.

”Breed you.” He started pumping faster, and breathing heavier. His thrusts were harder now, and his head rolled back. “Fuck Yeah!” He says. And he’s pounding away. I knew he was feeling his cum shot building. He finally lets loose, spraying his load inside me. His face was a grimace as he edged between intense pleasure and hypersensitivity that was almost painful for his cock. I clenched my ass muscles, trying to drain his cock. “Push it all the way in me.” He stayed in me, panting, for a good minute or two. Then pulls out. I could feel some of his cum beneath the head of his cock ooze out and down my hole as he pulled out. He pulled up his pants and headed for the door. Quick exchange of thank you’s, and he was gone. No names, though he dropped me a note on BBRTS later saying thanks and how hot my hole was.

The second guy showed up about half hour later. Thinner and shorter, he had a nice cock. I was more into the first guy, but had agreed to meet so I was obligated to give up my hole. He told me he was poz, and I said I’m neg and on prep. This was a quick fuck, as well, with me poppering up and offering my hole to his raw cock and load. If you’re gonna offer your hole raw, you’re obligated to take his load. It was an easy fuck. He had a decent cock, though it wasn’t as robust as the first guy’s, so I wasn’t feeling the same intensity. He fucked me about 10 minutes, and I was riding the wave of poppers and getting into being a cumdump this morning. I had one load in me, and knew I could have the second.

”Breed that hole. That’s what you want to do, isn’t it?”

He was breathing fast, but he was athletically built and had good stamina. He wasn’t breaking a sweat, but had a solid rhythm. He was watching his cock pump in and out of my hole, then suddenly looked up into my eyes, his mouth open, and shot without any warning. He emptied his seed with slow, deep strokes, taking his time to pleasure himself. I felt the long, slow pull of his cock leaving my hole. 

He left a couple minutes later after washing up quick. He was a little more conversive, but still left quickly.

neither of them showed any concern for me getting off, or asked if I wanted to. Both did a pump-n-dump and left. That was really hot, and I stood in the room stroking my cock thinking about the two loads in me from these nameless guys who came and went. 

I’m in Atlanta two more nights, and I can tell I want to cumdump again and again while I’m here, and take as many cocks as I can.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...