Ass dripping transparent liquid

Hey guys 

I have a serious question and I don’t know yet If i should go see the doctor or not. Recently I got treated for a pretty hard chlamydias in the ass for two weeks I had antibiotics and after all the symptoms were gone but since approximately few days after I stopped the treatment and after a new sexual encounter my ass dosn’t stop dripping some ass juice (transparent and without any kind of specific smells) and I feel my inside very very wet almost like if u plunge my finger in water ... i’m A bit worried because after the chlamydia I had was a tough time 

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with those above who've suggested a trip to the doctor. Even if it winds up being something benign -- perhaps the meds triggered greater mucus production, for example -- or is completely unrelated to the chlamydia, it'd be good to know.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You probably were on a ten-day treatment with antibiotics and this was your first sexual encounter since treatment. Anything inside you would normally purge with each bowel movement so an excess of fluid you're secreting is not normal. Lube and semen would leak out initially but not days later, so something else is likely occurring.

one thing I strong recommend once completing a course of antibiotics is to take probiotics. The antibiotics will kill off all the good and bad things and you need to take the probiotics to restore the balance in your digestive system. What's likely occurring is that you're not properly processing or digesting what you're eating, resulting in the leakage (it's likely water byproduct of what you've eaten that wasn't absorbed by your intestines. I'd also recommend consuming more fiber or drinking a fiber supplement to get things back to normal.