help with find video

mjcc1011

im looking for a throat fucking video. it was on a tumblr. but that tumblr is gone now. anyway its this guy and he is getting used hard. the guy filming it asks him what he is and he says a fag. the he asks him what else he is and it starts with a c. the guy getting used says cunt. and the camera man says no thats not it. then they guy getting used says cocksucker. the guy filming and top then laugh. later they get him to say something else and when he does the camera man says he sounds like donald duck. then he gets facefucked hard. its really hot and degrading. anybody know where i can find the clip. or the whole movie? i think ive seen a few others with the same top and camera man. so do they have other videos?

On 3/17/2018 at 2:29 PM, mjcc1011 said:

im looking for a throat fucking video. it was on a tumblr. but that tumblr is gone now. anyway its this guy and he is getting used hard. the guy filming it asks him what he is and he says a fag. the he asks him what else he is and it starts with a c. the guy getting used says cunt. and the camera man says no thats not it. then they guy getting used says cocksucker. the guy filming and top then laugh. later they get him to say something else and when he does the camera man says he sounds like donald duck. then he gets facefucked hard. its really hot and degrading. anybody know where i can find the clip. or the whole movie? i think ive seen a few others with the same top and camera man. so do they have other videos?

i found the clip. 

Link to exceedingly sketchy site deleted. It was NOT a link to a video. 

anybody know where i can find the full one? 

• 7 months later...