Fucked Under the Stall - Twice

ohvisit

A week ago when in DC, I decided to cruise a building on a university campus to see if I could score any under stall action. This particular building was known for its active cruising scene, and the on-line posts seemed to indicate it was safe for non-students, and as I was fairly sure I could readily blend in with the student body at this particular university, so around 4:00 PM I made my way to the building, then up the staircase to the floor with the restroom that supposedly had the most cruising.

Walking in, I found it was totally empty, still I could readily see why guys chose this place:  the stalls were set far back from the door, and the door was quite squeaky, which afforded ample warning. 

Picking a stall in the middle, I entered, wondering how long I would wait before another guy showed-up.  Fortunately the wait wasn't long.  In less than five minutes the door squeaked open, and footsteps indicated the man was headed to the stalls.  Peering through the crack between the stall door and wall I saw the newcomer was a tall muscular black guy who, by chance, I had noticed in the first floor main lobby when I had entered the building. 

The man took the stall next to mine, immediately dropping his trousers, and giving a quick tap with his foot.  Clearly he new the game, and wasn't interested in wasting time.  No, he was signalling he wanted to play.  I returned his tap, but before he can respond again the door squeaked open.  Again peering through the crack, again I saw a black guy, this time a trim man, probably in his early 30s.  He entered the stall on the other side of me so now three consecutive stalls were occupied.

The latest visitor unlatched his belt, dropped his pants, and sat on the commode.  And immediately tapped his foot.  I was sandwiched between two black guys, both of whom were looking for action!

I tap my feet to let both of them it was safe to play.  The muscular guy drops to his knees and slid his legs under the stall, presenting his huge, rock hard, eight inch, thick cock.  Getting onto my knees, I stroked his cock with my left hand as I reached under the partition on the other side, gesturing for the other guy.  Within seconds he slid his legs under the partition, presenting me with a second thick cock, probably about seven inches in length. 

The guy on my left reached under, and finding my ass, tested the lay of the land, and finding it acceptable, he momentarily withdrew his hand, returning when it was lubed with spit which, of course, he used to lube my hole nice and wet.  I spat into my hand and lubed his cock, not wanting to waste time as I knew someone might enter and disrupt our fun at any moment.

Squatting down, I slid onto his bare black cock, taking his entire length up my hole.  As he commenced thrusting in and out of my hole, I leaned over and blew the other guy's hard cock. The guy fucking me started pounding me hard, and I could hear his breath quicken.  I also knew when he climaxed as he not only moaned loudly, I could also feel his thick cock pulsate in my hole as his raw cock loaded me up with his cum.

He quickly withdrew from my ass, and as he did so, I could feel some of his load leak out of my hole. I quickly stand up and lower myself on the other cock, honestly not caring if he came here to fuck or if he was even willing to fuck raw.  He didn't pull away, so I bounced on his cock until he started to push and pull in and out of my ass.  Within maybe a minute he pushed in deep and held his cock buried all the way in me, giving me his load.  I squeezed my hole tightly as he pulled out, hoping to keep as much of the cum in me as possible. 

After the guys left, no one else entered for the next ten minutes.  I pushed the loads out into my hand and licked up the warm gooey sperm, enjoying the taste as I jerked off.

Leaving a few minutes later, I felt totally fulfilled for the balance of the day.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 14

My apologies to readers for the awkwardness of words such as "commode" and "trousers," terms that I would not use as an American. According to the site administrator: "The only people who can edit posts are moderators. So your post would have been modified to conform to the rules of the site. The other option was to delete it and give you an infraction for breaking the rules of the site." Apparently the way I used punctuation violated the rules, as did terribly offensive words like "toilet," "pants," and "guy." 

This is my last post on BreedingZone. I will no longer share my slutty adventures on this site. 

• Downvote 1