Bikers and Breakers

This time of year in Daytona is an exciting one.  The annual Bike Week and Spring break happen to coincide with each other. As an older bottom bear, I don't tend to have much luck with the college boys.  They either want twinks their age, or daddy tops to breed them.  The bikers on the other hand tend to be a much more fun group.  Last year I was fortunate to hook up with several bikers at a biker bar.  Now at events like this, you never know who is straight and who is gay.  As such, I was never the one to make the first move, I waited for the bikers to do so.  I NEVER thought I would top my experience last year where several bikers drove me to a wooded area, and bred me over the seat of a bike.  Well this year was even better!

I went back to the same biker bar this year hoping I could find some fun. This year I did make the first move on a gorgeous bearish hunk.  He was wearing a pair of assless chaps, without jeans underneath.  I don't know of many straight guys that would do so.  He stood about 6 foot, I'm guessing around 200 pounds, with a goatee and a beautiful hairy chest. As I came to find out, he had a beautiful 9 inch uncut cock.  I decided to give it a shot.  Even though I'm all bottom, I approached him and told him he had a nice ass.  He smiled, grabbing his cock and saying his ass was not his best asset!  We chatted for a bit and I told him about my experience last year.  We had a few beers, and then I felt comfortable in asking if I could experience his, "best asset." He said not at the bar, but he had a RV just across the street, and he would love to show me, and give it to me. With that I agreed.

Now many of you, like I original thought, have a stereotype of what a biker is.  Kinda rough looking, hairy, bearded, and lives not only day to day, but lives for their bike. As I have found out over the years, that is not the case.  Many of the bikers here are doctors, lawyers, or successful businessmen. Many have bikes that are customized, and cost more than a very nice car would.  Come to find out, this guy was a doctor from Dallas.  His RV was amazing with an extension that slid out an was a bedroom.  In the back of the RV was a ramp to a space , where he could drive his tricked out Haley into.  Now when I got there, his bike was outside, and what I found was much more exciting. 

OK so I know this has been a bit trivial at first, but hopefully you are still reading as now comes the sex!  While walking to his RV we were both very flirtatious and got to know each other better.  Come to find out, he was vers and truly loved both giving and receiving.  We talked about the mix of bikers and breakers, and agreed that was amazing. He told me about a college boy that he had hooked up with a few dayss earlier.   When we got to the RV the bedroom was already extended.  He immediately threw me to the bed, basically ripping my clothes off. He took off his clothes, and I immediately saw a scorpion tat just above and to the right of his cock. I immediately commented and he asked me if I knew what it meant. Of course I did.  He told me that he was highly toxic and loved gifting negative guys.  This was my dream come true.  He immediately threw me on my back, ate my ass briefly, spit on my hole and immediately started breeding me.  After about 20 minutes, I could tell he was ready to blow his toxic seed into me.  Before he did, he asked to be sure if that's what I wanted, to which I replied yes.  A few more thrusts and grunts, he unloaded a huge load in me.  After a nice hard fuck, I cleaned his cock as a good bottom should ALWAYS do.  We embraced each other and talked about what just happened, with me assuring him that it was OK, that I was chasing and that I was typically not a cumdump, and had always wanted to know who my gifter was.  NOT for financial gain or any other reason other than I wanted to know.  A relationship with the gifter would be great, but NOT  a requirement.

The entire TRUE story has been written, but its up  to you if you like, and want to know more!

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

This time of year in Daytona is an exciting one.  The annual Bike Week and Spring break happen to coincide with each other. As an older bottom bear, I don't tend to have much luck with the college boys.  They either want twinks their age, or daddy tops to breed them.  The bikers on the other hand tend to be a much more fun group.  Last year I was fortunate to hook up with several bikers at a biker bar.  Now at events like this, you never know who is straight and who is gay.  As such, I was never the one to make the first move, I waited for the bikers to do so.  I NEVER thought I would top my experience last year where several bikers drove me to a wooded area, and bred me over the seat of a bike.  Well this year was even better!

I went back to the same biker bar this year hoping I could find some fun. This year I did make the first move on a gorgeous bearish hunk.  He was wearing a pair of assless chaps, without jeans underneath.  I don't know of many straight guys that would do so.  He stood about 6 foot, I'm guessing around 200 pounds, with a goatee and a beautiful hairy chest. As I came to find out, he had a beautiful 9 inch uncut cock.  I decided to give it a shot.  Even though I'm all bottom, I approached him and told him he had a nice ass.  He smiled, grabbing his cock and saying his ass was not his best asset!  We chatted for a bit and I told him about my experience last year.  We had a few beers, and then I felt comfortable in asking if I could experience his, "best asset." He said not at the bar, but he had a RV just across the street, and he would love to show me, and give it to me. With that I agreed.

Now many of you, like I original thought, have a stereotype of what a biker is.  Kinda rough looking, hairy, bearded, and lives not only day to day, but lives for their bike. As I have found out over the years, that is not the case.  Many of the bikers here are doctors, lawyers, or successful businessmen. Many have bikes that are customized, and cost more than a very nice car would.  Come to find out, this guy was a doctor from Dallas.  His RV was amazing with an extension that slid out an was a bedroom.  In the back of the RV was a ramp to a space , where he could drive his tricked out Haley into.  Now when I got there, his bike was outside, and what I found was much more exciting. 

OK so I know this has been a bit trivial at first, but hopefully you are still reading as now comes the sex!  While walking to his RV we were both very flirtatious and got to know each other better.  Come to find out, he was vers and truly loved both giving and receiving.  We talked about the mix of bikers and breakers, and agreed that was amazing. He told me about a college boy that he had hooked up with a few dayss earlier.   When we got to the RV the bedroom was already extended.  He immediately threw me to the bed, basically ripping my clothes off. He took off his clothes, and I immediately saw a scorpion tat just above and to the right of his cock. I immediately commented and he asked me if I knew what it meant. Of course I did.  He told me that he was highly toxic and loved gifting negative guys.  This was my dream come true.  He immediately threw me on my back, ate my ass briefly, spit on my hole and immediately started breeding me.  After about 20 minutes, I could tell he was ready to blow his toxic seed into me.  Before he did, he asked to be sure if that's what I wanted, to which I replied yes.  A few more thrusts and grunts, he unloaded a huge load in me.  After a nice hard fuck, I cleaned his cock as a good bottom should ALWAYS do.  We embraced each other and talked about what just happened, with me assuring him that it was OK, that I was chasing and that I was typically not a cumdump, and had always wanted to know who my gifter was.  NOT for financial gain or any other reason other than I wanted to know.  A relationship with the gifter would be great, but NOT  a requirement.

The entire TRUE story has been written, but its up  to you if you like, and want to know more!

me and my Harley would have loved to have been in on that for sure!!

6 hours ago, CigarBear68 said:

Great encounter- you shouldn't have sex again until you get tested so you can know for sure if he was the one who knocked you up. Then you'll know for sure you're a biker bitch from now on. 

Around here, that shouldn't be too hard.  It would definitely be hot to know that I have become a biker bitch!

Hey guys, thanks for your POSITIVE feedback! I pretty finished up writing the story, but it was way to long, so I am going to break it up into several parts for ease of reading. Its not a really long story, and there is a hope that I can continue it in the months ahead should my status change.

Part2 :The Breaker

As we snuggled, we talked more about bikers and breakers.  He told me that he had hooked up with a breaker earlier on the week that was truly vers, and loved bearish bottoms.  He said that he still had his number, and asked if I liked group.  Of course, I said yes.  He said he would text him and ask him if he wanted to play.  The twink responded pretty quickly, and said hes could be there in 30 minutes. With that, we had a cocktail, and he had a surprise for both of us when the twink arrived.  The twink was a somewhat bearish guy.  22 y/o Midwest guy.  Id say about 200 pounds and a scruffy face.  He quickly removed his clothes, wearing only a jock strap that was straining to contain his cock.  His pecs had a very nice layer of black fur, , but his stomach area was pretty bare, with the exception of the treasure trail that led from the top of his jock to his navel. We all sat down and had a cocktail,  with the twink sitting next to me. Although the biker and I were completely naked, the twink kept his jock on. He started to rub my hairy chest, and I started rubbing his cock through his jock.  It wasn't long before he started leaking precum, and took the jock off. I immediately started to suck his throbbing cock, when the biker said  that there was no use to waste a load down a throat, and he had something to show us.  He immediately led us to the back of the RV where the "bike parking" was. We both saw a portable sling set up, and he told the twink that he had already dropped a load in me. The twink had a confused look on his face as he had never seen a sling before. The twink said that he loved a preloaded hole, although he had only done that once before.  The twink explained that he wasn't all that experienced with gay sex, and that he had only played with guys around his age before. He continued by saying that his first gay instincts  started when he first saw his fathers cock when he was around 20.  He joked, "like father, like son, they were both hung." As he could clearly see, I wasn't hung like him or his father, but I wanted him to call me daddy as he buried his cock in me. I told him I enjoyed role play, and would call him son.  I told him that I would object to my son fucking me, but he needed to play along and protest any "objections" that I had about my son breeding me.  I quickly got into the sling, and it was a bit awkward for him at first. He had never used spit as a lube before, and he lubed up his cock before entering me.  Even though I was pre loaded, I didn't object. To my surprise he got into the role play, and was quite good at it. After a short while, he told me how he once saw my cock while pissing, and had always dreamed, and jerked off, thinking about it. It was time to upgrade my role play. I told him that what we were doing was wrong.  Sons shouldn't be breeding their fathers. He just said, "daddy you know you want it." I told him that I would love to experience a cock up my ass, and I had asked his mom to fuck me with one of her toys, and she refused, saying that was gay.  He was not as aggressive as the biker, but twinks usually have the stamina.  He fucked me for a good 40 minutes before busting his nut in me, while I sucked the biker. The biker was stroking the entire time, and shot down my throat in about 15 minutes.  By the time the twink came, the biker was rock hard again, and moved around to breed me again.  It only took about 10-15 minutes before the biker shot his second toxic load in me.  After the biker bred me, he pulled out a nice glass butt plug, and rammed it in me hole. He said that he wanted me to keep his seed in me, and that if we didn't meet again, it was his gift to me. I told him that I hoped it was not his only gift, to which the twink didn't understand.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Part 3:  Twink Talk part 1.

Honestly I was surprised the the biker did not breed the twink again. But who was I to complain with 2 toxic loads, and a negative load plugged up my ass by the biker before we left. The biker  stated that he was pretty sure he would see me again, but if not it would be just another gift that he gave me. The twink seemed quite excited watching the biker plug my hole with a rather large glass plug. We then all kissed and the twink and I started walking back to where we had parked.  He was only a few cars away. As we walked back, he asked if we could talk. I agreed, hoping this might lead to more fun in my SUV. We got to my SUV, and got into the front seat, where the twink explained once again that he was relatively new to the BB scene, but enjoyed it when with another guyHonestly I was shocked as he was an amazing fuck. He explained that he lived in a small Midwest town, similar to where I grew up. I explained that I did not learn the joys of even safe sex until I was much older.  I told him that I had only started to BB about 3 years ago. He seemed quite surprised. He told me that he was a bit embarrassed about out father/son role play, yet at the same time it turned him on.  He told me he would often jack off thinking about his fathers cock, and was thinking about it as he seeded me. I told him that my situation was very similar to his.  I once saw my father pissing, and admired his cock. Unlike the twink, I was not well endowed like my father though. I explained that I knew it wouldn’t be a reality in having sex with my dad, as he would give me a hard time about jacking off while in the bathroom. Little did my dad know that I was often thinking about his cock as I jacked off in the bathroom.   I told him that I was surprised by how great he was in role play. He explained that his first gay experience was as a bottom, but the guy was versatile, and asked him to fuck him too, which he did.  He quickly learned that he enjoyed giving, as much as receiving, and he and his first male partner played several times covered, before deciding to play bare.  Once they did, both decided that bare was much more fun and they had become bb buds. When I asked him what he enjoyed about BB sex, he said it was the feeling of cum up his ass. He continued by saying it felt much better while cumming up an ass. He still seemed to have thoughts about making the decision to BB though. I told him that I would try and answer any questions that he had.  With that he leaned over, said thank you daddy and shoved his tongue down my throat. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, I told him that my son has grown up, and his daddy was proud of him. After  I told that to him, he moved over and started kissing me passionately again. While he did, I reached over and fondled his cock, which was rock hard. I immediately got his pants open, and started sucking his beautiful cock. Much unlike his stamina while fucking, he fed me in less than 10 minutes.  After that, he hugged me tightly, and asked me to kiss him, and share his cum, as he had never tasted his own.  I happily obliged. He then asked if we could go to the back of my SUV and talk some more.  Of course I agreed, thinking there would be yet more breeding. Now I’m pretty much all bottom, and its rare that I fuck, but just knowing I had a twink interested in playing, how could I refuse when he said daddy I want you to breed me? We got into the back of the SUV and he told me that he was disappointed that the biker did not breed him earlier, and that he wanted to feel a cock pulsing inside him. I told him that its obvious that I wasn’t hung like the biker, and I tend to come quickly when I top.  He said he didn’t care, that he just wanted a load blasted deep in him.  With that, I lifted his legs in the back of the SUV, spit on his hole, and bred him.  As I expected, I came in less than 5 minutes. He rolled over and asked me to eat his loaded ass, and swap it with him, as he rather enjoyed the taste of his own cum.  Oh course I had no objection to eating his lightly furry ass, and swapping with him. After we laid in the back of the SUV for a bit, he asked me why the biker put that plug up my ass, and how much it hurt.  I told him it did hurt, but it was a good hurt, and we would talk about why later.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Part 4: Twink Talk, part 2.

After I dropped my load deep in him and ate it from his ass and swapped it with him, he simply started cuddling me, which I enjoyed.  Shortly after, he started to cry, and I asked him what was wrong.  He said, this was not like him, but he was on spring break, and decided to let loose.  I told him that there was nothing wrong with that, and that I wished I had done so when I was in college. I explained that the most I did in college was to suck a few cocks. We both agreed on how awkward that first time sucking a cock was, but somehow knew we wanted to do more. I told him that gay sex is not a bad thing, and that as we evolve, one small step leads to a bigger one.  Oral, being safe, topping, bottoming, and possibly BB. He agreed.  I explained that BB sex wasn't everyone's cup of tea, and with it comes risks.

At this point, I was feeling a connection with this twink. He was young and impressionable.  At this point, I felt that I had to ask him if he knew the consequences of BB and he said not totally.  I told him that the least risk was catching an STD.  He asked if I had ever caught one, and I told him no, but if I did, there are generally meds for it.  At this point, my mind was racing.  I knew that he was bred by a toxic guy a few days earlier but was pretty sure he didn't know that he was poz. Once again he embraced me tightly, and I felt I had to take the conversation further. I started by telling him that there were several things that he really needed to know, and that they might be uncomfortable. He had a look of fear in his eyes, and I explained that if he was uncomfortable about such a conversation, I would understand.  He still had this loo of fear in his eyes but hugged me and said he wanted to know. I explained that our conversation was not likely to be easy, and if he wanted me to stop at any point, I would.  He agreed.

I continued by telling him that there was a risk of being infected by HIV.  He said, “Aids?” I explained that it just starts out as HIV, but if untreated it could turn into full blown aids. I explained that there are guys out there that are called chasers, and that they want to become infected.  He was somewhat shocked by this and asked why. I explained that I was one of these guys, and again he asked why.  I explained that it’s an evolution.  I started off playing only safe, and after experiencing BB sex, I enjoyed it, fully knowing the risks involved. I explained that at first, I was selective with BB partners, only playing with those who said they were undetectable, or on Prep, however some guys lie about that and enjoy stealthing others. He seemed a bit confused, so I explained it to him.  He seemed a bit shocked.  I told him that I thought I had the fuck flu, to which once again, he seemed confused. After explaining it to him, he seemed shocked, and asked why I was chasing. I explained that we were a different generation, and that when I grew up Aids was a death sentence.  There were no meds to prevent it from happening, or to treat it if it did, and that many had died from it. I told them that there are many young guys chasing now, as they know there are meds for it.  I also told him there are a number of guys, both young and old who decide to go on Prep so that they can enjoy BB sex with minimal risk of hiv, but that STD’S were still a possibility. He told me that he truly loves bb sex, but he still lived with his parents while not in school, and he thought it would be difficult, if not impossible to get Prep, as he was afraid his parents would find out and disown him for being gay.  I told him that was a possibility, and I knew a guy that had it happen.  He asked me more about chasing, and how I felt about it.  I explained that I was both confused, yet kind of excited at the same time. Once again he didn't understand, and I explained that there are risks with BB sex, and at my age I was willing to take those risks. I explained that my mind was racing when I had my HIV test after I thought I had the fuk flu.  I told him was ok with becoming poz, but just didn't want it to be with a random guy and that I wanted to know who did it.  At this point, he seemed somewhat uncomfortable.  It was getting quite late, and I asked him if he wanted to go back to my place, and crash for awhile, I explaining that there was not a sexual commitment. He agreed that he was tired, and that it would be an awesome idea. He said he was not so sure how much he would sleep, as his mind was racing in thoughts now.  I told him I felt the same way, but it would be nice to cuddle with each other and at least try to sleep a bit.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Part 5: The overnighter.

We drove back to my place, and I told him I would have to get the guest room ready, and he replied that he would like to spend the night in bed with me, to which I agreed. Once again, I told him there were no sexual expectations, to which he agreed. We entered my bedroom, and I stripped naked, telling him I slept nude, and he said so does he.  We crawled under the covers buck naked and slept side by side.  I was in HEAVEN. It’s rare that I have a young guy in bed, snuggling side by side.  We both fell asleep quite quickly.  We both slept in, but that morning, I felt his rock hard cock against the cheeks of my ass. He hovered above my face kissing me deeply telling me that he wanted to fuck me. Of course, I did not object.  Surprising to me, he yanked out the glass butt plug with one quick pull.  Im not going to lie, it hurt like hell. He apologized, and I reminded him that pain can often be good beyond the original reaction. By this time the cum had pretty much soaked into me, but there were tinges of pink when he pulled it out.  To my amazement, he licked the plug clean before he  pounded me for a good 30-40 minutes before dropping his load deeply in me.  I cleaned his cock, and he then ate his load from my ass, swapping it with me.  He seemed to LOVE tasting his seed. We then headed to my walk in shower and cleaned off before I took him out for brunch.  Although I had many things I needed to do, I felt a connection with this kid, and I think he felt the same.  I invited him to stay and talk a bit more, to which he responded, you just want some more of my cock.  I told him that was an option, but I really thought we should talk some more, and I warned him that even though our previous conversations were pretty intense, they would become more so.  He seemed intrigued and agreed.

We got back to my place and sat on the sofa.  He asked if I had any porn, to which I said yes, but I really thought we needed to talk, and maybe watch some after. He seemed confused but agreed. We sat on the couch together, with my arm around him. I explained that we had some very personal and sometimes shocking conversations, but nothing like this would be. He seemed afraid yet agreed. I started off a bit gently, asking what he thought about the biker. He confirmed that it was a unique but fun experience that he enjoyed. He said that he really enjoyed his first solo experience with the biker, and that he had never taken such a big cock before, but he enjoyed it. I told him that I  was glad that he understood how pain could be pleasure. I started out asking him about the bikers scorpion tat. He said that he liked guys with tats, and thought the scorpion was hot.  With that, I put my arm around him and asked if he knew what that the tat meant. He said yes it was a scorpion. He seemed confused, and I hugged him even tighter explaining it was much more than that and it meant that he was positive. With that he started to cry.  I comforted him and told him that did not mean he would become positive, but that in my conversations with the biker, he was highly toxic. He cried even more. I told him that if he wanted, I would take him to the local clinic and he would have to ask them for Pep, but he would likely have to explain what happened.  I told him there would have to be no names, or contact information shared if he did so, and that he would just have to say it was a random spring break experience.  At first, he was speechless, and hugged me even tighter while crying.  I comforted him, telling him all would be alright.  After a long silence, he told me it’s all good, and that I had really opened his eyes to bb sex and the risks involved. I comforted him, and explained that there is no shame involved, and that if he was concerned, that Pep was a viable option.  He hugged me and said he was glad that we had met, and he really appreciated me with being open and honest with me, although it was difficult. The last thing that I expected him to say was that I want to fuck you again, and of course I didn't object! Although our previous fucks were pretty damn good, this was by far the best.  He pounded me longer and harder than he ever did, constantly calling me daddy. Afterwards, we headed to the shower, where we embraced, and told him that I wanted to breed my sons ass again.  He said that he had never had shower sex before, but he thought it would be hot.  He quickly bent over, with a stream of water across his back, and said breed me daddy! I soaped up his hole a bit and slid right in him.  Surprisingly to me, I pounded the boy hole for about 10 minutes, before I shot deep in him. This must have been a record for me as a top! The boy was quickly learning and cleaned my cock off after we finished. I told him that I wanted to see my cum dripping from his ass, and told him to push like he was taking a shit. He said he was afraid that he would shit, and I told him not to worry, we were in the shower.  He reluctantly did and pushed out what I knew was a pretty big load. We then headed back to the bed, and I asked him if he was ready to be plugged like daddy had been. He said yes but asked that I do it slowly, to which I agreed. Even though his ass wasn’t empty, I lubed up the plug some.  I knew my ass was way more experienced than his, and I knew how painful it was to me.  I started gently, and he blurted out, shove it in me daddy! To which I obliged. He cried like a baby, but when I asked if he was alright, I was proud to hear the boy say, “sometimes pain can be good!          

The boy was growing up!  I’m sure he NEVER expected his spring break to be like this!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Part 6:  My son is learning.

Later that day, I got a text from the biker saying that he wanted to breed me again.  I explained that the breaker was still with me and gave him a brief rundown of my conversation with the breaker. The biker told me that he had texted the breaker but he did not reply. The biker told we that the thought of us having another 3 way got him rock hard, and he would love to have the 3 of us play together again.  I told him I wasn’t sure that the breaker would be up for it, but I would ask him, but if he said no, I wanted his toxic load in me again.  The breaker noticed that I had received a text message and asked about it.  I told him that the biker had texted me and wanted to play again. I told him that the biker said that he had texted him, but no reply. The breaker thanked me for my honesty and admitted that he did not respond to the biker as he was still not sure about taking a toxic load. I told the breaker I understood and so did the biker. Just then the  breaker got a text from the biker, which he read aloud to me.  Basically the text said that he would love to have another 3 way, and that the breaker would not have to take a load unless he wanted to. The biker continued by telling the breaker that he would love to be seeded by him in the sling, and that as a top, there would be minimal risk if he did.  The biker continued by saying that he admired watching his stamina while he bred me in the sling. The breaker didn't respond immediately, but stopped to ask me if it was true that there would be minimal risk if he bred a positive guy.  I told him that was my understanding. The breaker said he really enjoyed the father/son role play that we had together, and that he would be up to breed the biker in the sling. I told the breaker that I would let the biker know that. Just after the biker texted the breaker, the breaker got a text from his roomie, saying that he was worried about him not coming home. The breaker confided that his roomie was straight, and that he had no ide that he was gay. The breaker told his roomie that he went out to a bar, and met a woman, and that he got drunk, and she invited him back to her place where they fucked like rabbits. I just laughed and told him at least he didn't lie about fucking like rabbits! The breaker was still uncertain about having another 3 way, and I told him to do what was in his heart. He told me that he truly trusted me, and felt confident that I would protect him  from being seeded by the biker again, unless he changed his mind, and if so he would tell me so.  Just then, I received another text from the biker asking if it was on.  The breaker asked if it was a text from the biker, and I said yes.  The breaker said he was up for watching the biker breed me, but he wasn’t sure he wanted another toxic load in him, but he thought it would be hot to breed the biker in the sling.  I told the biker that it was on, but to respect the breakers wishes on not being seeded . The biker responded saying he would respect the breakers wishes, but he still wanted to seed me again, and that he had a special treat for me. I  could tell by the bulge in the breakers boxer that he was becoming aroused about the thought of another 3 way.  Now he didn't tell me he wanted to breed me again, but he sent a text to the biker telling him it was a go, but he wanted to preload me first.  The biker texted that back to me telling me what the breaker had said, and I told him that I would make a pre loading suggestion to the breaker. I told the breaker that I wanted to be pre lubed before our 3 way, and he just grinned and asked "whatever gave you that idea?" I immediately grabbed his cock and said this. The breaker told me that he really wanted to breed the biker, and I explained  that I  knew he was capable of multiple breedings. With that, the breaker grabbed my hand, and said lets fuck daddy! It was another great role play daddy/son session. This time, the breaker was a bit more aggressive in his breeding.  He simply spit on my ass, and plunged his 9 inches in balls deep on the first thrust.  Once I was on my back, he started to pinch my nipples quite hardly.  He could see that it had an immediate effect on my cock. He told me that he wanted to make me cum, and then lick my load from me and kiss me.  I just told him to pinch my nips a bit more, to which he did. I came quite quickly, with a load that hit my chin. He started to fuck me more aggressively, and told me to ask him if I was ready for his sons seed.  The boy was learning to be a pig, and I loved it. After he shot in me, he licked the cum from me, and swapped it with me. He checked his phone, and saw another message from the biker asking where we were. He responded that he had some business to do, but it would be worth the wait! I then retrieved the glass butt plug and told the breaker to plug me.  He started to put it gently up my ass, to which I said just ram it in.  He reluctantly agreed, and shoved it in, bringing tears to my eyes.  He immediately apologized to which I told him pain was a great part of sex.  He agreed saying that although it really hurt the fist time the biker entered him, there was a weird pleasure to it.  With that I texted the biker and told him that we were on our way. He said he would be naked, and waiting with drinks.

To be honest, I wasn't sure what this 3 way would be like.  The breaker had certainly started to become a lot more piggy.  In my mind, I trusted the biker, but still remembered that he had stealthed the breaker. The biker was upfront with me telling me that he was toxic, but yet the breaker had no indication that he was positive when they first fucked. I thought perhaps the biker did give him some indications, but that the breaker did not understand them. After we got into my SUV, the breaker grabbed my hand tightly.  He told me that although it was a difficult weekend for him, he really enjoyed it, and appreciated me about explaining about  a lot of things. I told him that it had been a special weekend for me also, and that it was quite difficult for me also.  I explained that in the gay world, there are lots of players. Some wanted to infect others, others would say that they are positive, yet undetectable, which in reality is the truth. He told me that this was his first time with random hook ups, and I told him I kinda figured that out. I leaned over and kissed him deeply and told him although it was an emotional wreck for both of us, I was happy to be a part of his adventure. He agreed, and asked me if we could keep in touch after he was gone, and I said most definitely.  I noticed that he was becoming aroused again as we pulled into the campground, and told him to save that for a bit later.  I started to open the door, to which he stopped me, asking if I would protect him.  I told him that I would do my best, but one must protect himself.  I told him that if in the future he did a random hook up to let one of his friends know what address he was going to. He said that he couldn't do that now, so I suggested that before we went into the RV he take a picture of the license plate.  If things went well, just deleted it, but if not, he could at  least show where he was.  I didn't want to worry him anymore, and simply asked if he was ready.  He planted his lips on me and said yes daddy! As we approached the RV he snapped a picture of the license, and of the area.  We walked to the door, with him still sprouting a rock hard cock.  I simply grabbed it, and said see you are raring to go again!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

MY APPOLOGIES

Not really a part of the story, but after looking back at my posts, I see that there are some things that may not make sense to everyone.  I wrote this entire story after it happened.  It was quite longer than I had thought it would be, so I broke it down into parts, with "editing" done before posting. I had thought I did a decent job of editing, but then when I look back at some of the posts, I did a CRAPPY job of editing.  I will be going back and commenting about things that were edited into the wrong place.  

I also noted that I have interchanged the words breaker and twink.  Although both are true, I am making it a point to remain consistent with the use of breaker. 

A few final notes. This story is not fictional.  As I read it, it still seems surreal, but it is not.  The story will come to a partial end in a few more chapters, but I hope it will continue in some time.  Through it I have seem the breaker truly grow in his role as a BB brother. He has promised to keep in contact with me, and I believe he will. Although he is still young and naïve, I truly think he has learned a lot from me, and has appreciated it. As for the biker, I'm not so sure he will keep in contact. I certainly hope he does, and hope that he was the one to convert me.  I don't think the breaker is ready for conversion yet, but there are signs that he may be.  

This was one hell of a weekend for me. It is quite possible that my conversion will take place. In addition, young guys like the breaker, usually don't go for older bottom bears like me.  It was quite an honor for me. Most remarkable, that as a total bottom, I dropped 2 loads into the breaker! That's more loads than I have dropped in anyone over 5 years! I guess it was the combination of knowing a twink actually had an interest in playing with me, as well as knowing that once I am gifted, I want to share my fortune with others who want it.

I hope you continue to read, and like all of the chapters!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Part 7. Brushing up.

The breaker said that he was both excited, yet nervous of what may happen.  He confided that he was not sure that he wanted to take a risk in having the biker breed him again.  I told him that I totally understood and that I would tell the biker that.  He seemed concerned that the biker had seeded him before and didn’t tell him that he was positive. I told him that the biker and I had discussed this, and the biker told me that he was not aware that he was so naïve.  I apologized on behalf of the biker and told him that he was quite compassionate with me, and when he seeded me, he asked if I knew what I was in for.  He said that he wished the biker had done the same with him. I reminded  the breaker that if he and the biker had not hooked up, we never would of hooked up.  The breaker gave me a nice kiss and said daddy, what we did was more than a hookup.  With that the breaker said lets do this! He eagerly knocked on the door of the RV, to which the biker responded come in, and after a short pause, he added me.  We walked in and the biker was sitting at the table buck naked with drinks waiting for us. His cock was still flaccid, but still impressive just hanging there. The biker invited us to get more comfortable, and the breaker said he wanted to talk first, but the breaker and I stripped down to only our jocks. The biker said that it sounded like you guys have had quite the weekend and told the breaker that I had kept him in the loop about much of what had transpired.  The breaker started by telling the biker he was mad that he bred him without disclosing his status.  The biker apologized and explained that he was not normally into stealthing, but he was such turn on that he could not resist, and that he didn't realize the hints that he gave him were not understood. The breaker seemed to understand, but said that at this time he still wasn’t sure that he wanted another positive load in him, but he knew that I was OK with taking positive loads.  By this time, all of us were rock hard, and the biker suggested that we head to the sling.  On a small table near the sling there was a toothbrush.  Now I'm not sure the breaker noticed it, but I certainly did, and knew what it was for.  The biker told the breaker that he may not want to become poz, but he knew that I wanted that and that he was going to help me with it.  The biker quickly got me in the sling, ripping the glass butt plug from my ass and restraining my wrists and grabbed for the toothbrush. The breaker seemed a bit confused, and the biker told him he was going to prep my ass for his toxic load, tearing up my ass to make it more receptive to his toxic seed. The breaker asked me if this is what I wanted, and I replied yes son.  He bent over me in the sling, and gave me a deep kiss. The biker started to brush my hole, and when the brush came out, it was a nice shade of pink.  The breaker seemed shocked at first, and then he told the breaker  that when he seeded him, he still tore up his ass and that there was some blood on his cock. The breaker seemed petrified at first but didn’t say a word.  The biker was rock hard, and I anxiously awaited my breeding, but it would have to wait.  The biker grabbed a leather belt, and started beating my ass until it was a deep red. The breaker looked quite surprised on how much I enjoyed the pain.  Of course, I had previously told the biker about our conversation regarding pain.  After a short while of beating, I was shocked that the breaker blurted out, breed his ass, give him your toxic seed! The biker obliged and fucked me for about 10 minutes before unloading his toxic seed in me, while the breaker watched and stroked. After the biker blew his toxic load in me, the breaker said he wanted to breed me now, to which I obliged.  After the breaker bred me, I sucked his cock, tasting a nice mix of biker cum and blood. The biker once again plugged my hole with the glass dildo and we sat around the table and chatted.  The breaker still seemed confused about what all had happened.  The biker apologize once again about stealting him, and told him about Pep.  The breaker told him that we had discussed that before and that he was not going to explore that option.  The biker asked why, and he said that I had opened up his eyes about BB sex, and realized  that HIV was not a death sentence, and that he now understood he risks. involved in BB sex. With that the breaker surprisingly told the biker that he wanted his toxic seed in him one more time.  With that the biker said he would love to do that. The breaker got up and eagerly bent over the table, and told the biker to breed him. I was in amazement. The breakers face was close to mine, and I asked him if he really wanted that. He said yes daddy, and I immediately stuck my tongue down his throat telling him afterwards that I was proud of my son.  The biker slowly enter one, two, three fingers up his ass scratching his negative ass until his fingers were nice shade of pink. He offered me his fingers to suck clean, to which I obliged. He spit on the breakers hole, and asked the breaker if he was sure he wanted to receive his toxic seed.  The breaker quickly responded yes, give me your toxic seed. The biker fucked him hard and furious for about 10 minutes before he was about to blow.  He once again asked the breaker if he was sure he wanted his positive seed, and he said yes, poz me.  The entire time I was stroking, and both the biker and I came about the same time.  I ate the poz load from the breakers ass. And he licked my load from my stomach.  The breaker then asked the biker to plug his hole with the glass plug.  The biker said gladly, to which I immediately stood up. The biker hastily pulled it out of my ass, and put it close to the breakers mouth and told him to lick it clean first.  The breakers tongue greedily licked the plug, and sucked on it like it was a pacifier. With that we had another cocktail, talked some and basked into the glory. We all agreed to keep in contact with each other. The biker told the breaker that he hoped he had given him something to remember, but that he wanted the breakers jock to remember him by. The breaker obliged took off his cum stained jock.  The biker eagerly smelt and licked the cum stained crotch area. With that we got dressed. The biker passionately kissed both of us, and said that he hoped both of us got what we wanted. With that we headed back to my car. Once we got to the SUV the breaker shoved his tongue down my throat, and thanked me for a wonderful weekend. I told him the same.  When we arrived at my place, he said that he had better get back to his hotel, but that he wanted to thank me by fucking me one more time. Of course I agreed to that, reminding him that his load could be the last negative load that he shot in someone.  That sent him off the edge, and he  fucked me harder than he had ever had and blew the most amazing load deep inside me. He then ate my ass and swapped his load with me. The breaker sheepishly asked me if he could keep the butt plug, to which I agreed. I reminded him that the plug was keeping a toxic load in him, and that would increase the risk of infection, to which he said he understood. I told him there was one more thing that I had to tell him, and I hoped that he was not mad.  He asked what, and I told him that when the biker had his fingers up his ass, he was scratching his hole to make his seed more receptive, just like he did when he brushed me.  To my amazement, the breaker did not seemed shocked, and was accepting of it. We then showered together, and he got dressed. Walking to the door, he embraced me, giving me a nice deep kiss. He thanked me, and promised to keep in touch with me.  As the door closed behind him, I was a wreck.  So much had transpired over the weekend. I simply sat down on the sofa, put in some porn and jacked off a load that hit me in the face.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Part 8: Afterwards

The breaker did contact me after his return home, and thanked me for a wonderful time. He once again said that he wanted to keep in contact with me, to which I agreed.  I did have to tell him I was quite surprised that he took the bikers charged load before he left.  He admitted to me that he wasn't quite sure that he wanted to become poz, but he couldn't resist a nice 10 inch cock up him one more time. I explained to him that finding one that size was rare, poz or not.  We talked a bit about the symptoms of the fuk flu, and he promised to let me know immediately if he developed any symptoms.  I just had to ask him, "what if you become poz?" He told me that I helped him understand that it was not a death sentence, and said that he would go on meds.  There was a slight pause, and he said eventually.  When I asked him why not right away, he said that kind of depended.  He said he would have to deal with his emotions first, and then decide if he wanted to share his gift with others wanting it.  I told him my son had grown up and that was just like his daddy's thoughts on it. He then asked a serious question of me, "daddy are you poz?" I was somewhat taken back over the question, and told him no, and that if I was, I would never do anything to anyone like the biker did to him.  He thanked me, and then asked, "why did you fuck me then?" I explained to him that I was not going to pass up a chance to breed a breaker, and that was the first time in years that I had the opportunity.  He thanked me and said that he appreciated it.  He continued by saying, "you do need more practice daddy!" Now he said it in a somewhat joking tone, but its the truth.  I simply told him, "son if you were here, I would beat that sweet ass with my belt, just like the biker did to me." He simply said that was hot, and it turned him on.  

Our conversation quickly came to an end when he told me his fuck buddy was coming over shortly.  I asked him if he would tell his buddy that he was bred by a poz biker, to which he said, "don't ask, don't tell." My son has grown up! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3