NEVER thank the bottom

ChainedBoy

It’s taken me awhile trying to compose this topic. And I don’t think I’ve got it just right but here goes...

I absolutely HATE IT when a fucker, especially a random hookup fucker, thanks me after breeding my hole.

In my view, the fuckhole should do ALL the thanking; for the gift of the fuckers cock, his fuck, and his seed...not to mention his time and attention. The top thanking the bottom seems entirely inappropriate...and for me (who really gets off on the power dynamic) it has the effect of emasculating the fuckers ABSOLUTE RIGHT to use me for HIS pleasure.

While I would just assume you take your pleasure and go (or better yet degrade me for being the cumrag I am) I understand that there is an odd expectation of some small talk after sex.  If you must speak to me at all, say something to the effect that you enjoyed yourself...or say it was hot. But NEVER thank me for being the recipient of your sexual attentions.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm sure that works for the poster.  And I guess I can do that if I know that's what he likes or I pick up the vibe when we meet. 

But if they are good, I want to talk to my bottoms.  I want to tell them about that one thing they did--how it took it from a mechanical fuck to something better.  My bottoms spend hours to clean out so I can play so deeply in their guts.  I want to thank them.   I fuck for connection--even if it's just the length of our time together.  Maybe that's why so many men want to play with me again and again.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

Guest descartes70817

Each to his own I guess. If I have a memorable time breeding someone I'm actually seeing how much he enjoys it. I'll tell him if he was a good fuck maybe but usually the bottoms thank me and tell me I'm welcome to come back any time. Apparently not rushing it is very popular among bottoms.

12 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I'm sure that works for the poster.  And I guess I can do that if I know that's what he likes or I pick up the vibe when we meet. 

But if they are good, I want to talk to my bottoms.  I want to tell them about that one thing they did--how it took it from a mechanical fuck to something better.  My bottoms spend hours to clean out so I can play so deeply in their guts.  I want to thank them.   I fuck for connection--even if it's just the length of our time together.  Maybe that's why so many men want to play with me again and again.  

Hell, if you're ever in NYC: SIGN. ME. UP!

Don't mind the compliment, lets me know at least I did and adequate job of satisfying him and am pleased to say that I've never had a complaint yet anyway.

I prefer to give a compliment to a bottom, such as 'good job' or 'what an awesome ass', and even more graphic comments like 'damn you milked me good, pig'. Of course sometimes an anonymous fuck at ABS doesn't get anything from me cept my nut, but that's ok. Lol. 

As a bottom, one of best compliments I got was after a buddy with 9" thick fucked me. Right after he shot his load up my ass, he exclaimed "damn, I never felt anyone clamp like that. I could FEEL you grabbing my cock!". Probably best sexual compliment I've received. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

In my view, the fuckhole should do ALL the thanking; for the gift of the fuckers cock, his fuck, and his seed...not to mention his time and attention. The top thanking the bottom seems entirely inappropriate...and for me (who really gets off on the power dynamic) it has the effect of emasculating the fuckers ABSOLUTE RIGHT to use me for HIS pleasure.

@ChainedBoy - I think the reason you’re getting a lot of pushback on this is that what you’re describing isn’t how the power dynamic actually works. When a bottom like you or me speaks of a Top’s “absolute right” to our asses, what we’re actually talking about is the sense that has been created by the power exchange. That’s what we get off on, and it seems as though what you’re objecting to is when a Top breaks the illusion - which seems like a breach of the power exchange agreement.

In reality, the bottom is almost always the more powerful player in a Power Exchange; the bottom enables the scene by permitting the Top to take aggressive actions, on the bottom’s terms (whether it seems that way or not) that the Top would otherwise be constrained from doing by law or custom.

When a Top gives a compliment after a scene, it is likely that he simply considers the power exchange completed sooner than you do, and is returning to the normal state of affairs in which you are on an equal footing with him (i.e., reality). It’s very difficult for two people to maintain the same fantasy state in sync for any length of time, and post-orgasmically, probably not realistic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2